剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
只会让人疲惫不堪
is only exhaustion
风流不再
and the end of fun.
但一旦有了孩子 你会发现...
But once you have kids, you realize that...
看他们参加足球赛
watching their soccer game,
得到一幅画
getting a-a piece of art,
甚至只是...
or just even...
跟他们聊聊天 都让人很高兴
having a conversation with them, it's -- it's exciting.
就像看了一部电影大♥片♥
It's as exciting as a blockbuster movie
外加吃一顿四星级大餐一样开心
and four-star meal rolled into one.
你就只想陪着他们
All you want to do is be around them.
对不起 我...我在胡言乱语
Sorry, I'm -- I'm just -- I'm just rambling.
不 你才不是胡言乱语
No, you're not rambling.
布丽安娜
Brianna.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是 觉得
I just -- I feel...like...
我没法形容我现在的感觉
I can't describe how I feel.
我明白 你是个很好的人
I can. You're a good dude.
你看这个女孩如今基本上无人可依
You see this kid who basically has nobody else in the world
你就去填补这个位置
and you step right in.
她真的很酷
She's just so cool.
还很勇敢 虽然我知道
And brave, and yet I-I know
她一无所有 除了对生活的失望
she's had nothing but disappointment her whole life.
我只是觉得我应该去照顾她
I just feel like I need to be there for her.
我想要去照顾她
I want to be there for her.
很好
Right.
但我只是觉得在她肺移植手术前
But I just feel like I can't leave her side
我无法离开她的身边
until she gets that lung transplant.
有什么新进展吗
Any update on that?
情况并不好
It's not good.
她的肺功能正在衰竭
Her lungs are shutting down.
二氧化碳浓度正在急速上升
Carbon dioxide is climbing fast.
他们想给她装呼吸机
They wanna put her on BiPAP.
她必须尽快进行移植手术
She is gonna need that lung sooner rather than later.
那她知道吗
Does -- does she know?
不知道
Nope.
我本来打算今晚跟她说
I was supposed to tell her tonight, so...
准备就绪
Line is in.
注射去氧肾上腺素 每分钟10微克
Start the phenylephrine at 10 mics per minute.
体温上升到了41度
Temp's still climbing up to 105.
她受感染了
She's septic.
革兰氏染色结果出来了
The gram stain came back.
血液中发现炭疽杆菌
She has anthrax in her blood.
炭疽败血症
Septicemic anthrax?
但她跟我们都注射了强力抗生素
But she's on the same big-gun antibiotics that we are.
她是个健康女青年
She's a healthy young woman.
会不会是免疫缺陷呢
Could she be immunocompromised?
这倒可以解释她为什么会得肺炎
That would explain the pneumonia
以及一连病了好几个礼拜
and why she's been sick the past few weeks.
这不是肺炎
I don't think that's pneumonia.
看这清晰的轮廓
See these well-defined edges here?
这是肿块
That's a mass.
已经开始褪色了
It's already fading.
抗生素起作用了
It looks like the antibiotics are doing their work,
你会没事的
and you're gonna be okay.
太好了
Great.
这是怎么回事
How did that happen?
你不记得那场爆♥炸♥和之后发生的事了吗
You don't remember the bomb blast and the aftermath?
还有「啊 炭疽」
And, "Aah, it's anthrax!"
实话跟你说 我有时候会有点糊涂
I'll be honest with you. Uh, I'm a bit addled sometimes.
我们都这样 内维尔先生 我们都这样
We all are, Mr. Neville. We all are.
你丈夫在哪
Where's your husband?
他不是我丈夫 他是...
He's not my husband. He's...
保罗是个很好的人
Paul's just a really good guy that --
却认识了一个错误的女孩 就是你吗
Got in with the wrong girl. Is that you?
是啊 应该是
Yeah. I think it is.
你还年轻 一切都还未成定数
Look, you are so young and so unformed.
那你怎么知道你对他而言是个错误的人呢
How could you possibly know that you're the wrong girl for him?
如果你在乎他 让他去做决定
If you care about him at all, let him make that decision.
我们并没有看起来那样傻 懂吗
We're smarter than we look, you know.
但我的蛋蛋还是很疼
But my balls still really hurt.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我的蛋蛋啊 超级疼
My balls, they hurt like hell.
要不我为什么在这里
That's why I'm here.
好吧 我看看
Okay. Well, let's take a look.
好的 那么...
Okay, so -- whoa. Whoa.
你先等等 内维尔先生
Hang on, Mr. Neville.
看起来好像他的肠子都滑到阴囊那去了
Looks like most of his intestines have slipped into his scrotum.
腹股沟疝
An inguinal hernia, yeah.
真的超级疼
It hurts like hell.
你能治好吗
Can you fix it?
陶福 我刚检查了炸♥弹♥客
Toph, hey. I just checked on the bomber.
生命体征正常 警♥察♥正看着她
Vitals are fine. Cops are guarding her.
好的 我刚联♥系♥了特警队
Okay, I just talked to SWAT.
他们会把她带到监狱病房♥进行全面看管
They're gonna take her to the jail ward with full guard.
知道名字吗
Did they get a name?
凯瑟琳·桑蒂亚戈
Katharine Santiago.
是一位药剂师 独居
Pharmacist. Uh, lived alone.
还不知道动机
Still no motive.
等等 陶福 你刚是说凯瑟琳·桑蒂亚戈
Wait. Topher, did you just say Katharine Santiago?
是啊
Yeah.
就说我认得那张脸
I knew I recognized that face.
她六个月前来过 是我的病人
She came in here about six months ago. She was my case.
乔丹 在那之后你看过成百上千的病人
Jordan, you've seen hundreds of patients since then.
是 但这个病人我记得
Yeah, but I remember this one.
凯瑟琳·桑蒂亚戈
失陪
Excuse me.
晚上好 亚历山大医生
Evening, Dr. Alexander.
我还以为我们给你的药
I thought we gave you enough benzos
足够让你好好休息
to help you rest comfortably.
我吃了它才能睡着
I use it to sleep,
每天晚上都是 自从...
every night at home since...
自从发生了那件事
since it happened.
你还要吗
Would you like some more?
不要了
No.
你给我的东西并不足以让我舒服
I'd need more than you could give me to be comfortable.
我记得你
I remember you.
那晚
From that night.
你记得所有的事情吗
You remember everything?
记得
Yeah.
那是我去印第安保留地诊所工作前的
It was my last shift before I went off
最后一班 然后...
to work on the reservation. And, uh...
我那时刚经历了很痛苦的事情
I had just been through something...hard.
我一直都想着那件事
And it was all I could think about.
但我记得你进来了
But I remember you coming in.
有人肇事逃逸了
It was a hit-and-run.
你和你的丈夫及儿子一起来的
You came in with both your husband and your son.
两个人都是当场死亡
Both D.O.A.
你的胸和脊椎都受了严重创伤
You suffered significant trauma to your chest and your spine.
我复苏了你的心脏 带你去做了手术
I got your heart going again, and I sent you to surgery.
我们救了你
We saved you.
是啊 你们救了我
Yes, you did.
所以我不懂的是...
So what I don't understand is...
你为什么要这样做
why did you do this to us?
当我醒来 约翰和科里都走了
When I woke up, John and Corey were gone.
我唯一想做的事情
And all I could think about
就是报复那些毁掉我生活的人
was making the people who ruined my life suffer.
你是说那个肇事司机
You mean the hit-and-run driver.
他不是那个救了我的人
He's not the one who saved me.
是你
You.
你才是
You were the one.
你本应该可以让我死的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表