剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
白班时数量没问题 所以问题出在我们
Now, the day shift's count was all good, so this is on us.
-你确定吗 -我检查了三次
- You sure? - I triple checked.
我知道在你为医院寻找
I know how bad this looks
别的买♥♥家时发生这种事非常糟糕
with you trying to find another buyer for the hospital.
这可能会吓跑他们
I mean, this could scare them all away.
不用你提醒 检查一下日志
Don't remind me. Okay. Check the logs.
看谁使用了自动配药机
Uh, see who accessed the Pyxis.
这件事很棘手 在进一步了解前要保密
This can get sticky, so until we know more, keep it quiet.
好的
Okay.
浑身都疼
Everything...hurts.
这很正常
I'm not surprised.
你胃部严重烧伤 浑身擦伤
You've got a bad stomach burn and bruises everywhere.
尽量放松 我是瑞瓦拉医生
Just try to relax. I'm Dr. Rivera, by the way.
瓦丽丝卡
Valeska.
才工作两个月就进了急诊室
Two months on the job and I'm already in the E.R.
妈妈要气死了
Mom's gonna love this.
她不希望你成为救火队员吗
She didn't want you to be a firefighter?
她想让我做回以前的工作
Oh, she wanted me to remain what I was --
一个无聊的白领
a drone in a cubicle.
朝九晚五
In before sunrise, out after sunset.
我更像是一个吸血鬼 我讨厌这样
I was more vampire than human. I hated it.
但我的妈妈很爱这份工作
But my mom, she loved it.
也许对她来说这更安全
Probably seemed safer to her.
与安全无关
Mm, safety had nothing to do with it.
她觉得这是平凡无奇的事
She -- It was just what was expected.
人就该做平凡的事
It was all that was expected.
不要找麻烦
You know, don't rock the boat.
不要特立独行
Don't color outside the lines.
也许她说得对
Maybe she was right.
医生 坦白告诉我
Okay, level with me, Doc.
我还有可能回到消防队吗
Will -- Will I be able to return to the department?
我们会尽力让你回去的
We're gonna do everything we can to make that happen.
我用了八年时间
Uh, it t-took me eight years
渐渐鼓起勇气去放弃那份工作
to work up the courage to leave that job.
如果我最后回到了原点
If I end up back where I started,
那就好像这期间我做的一切
it'll be like everything I did in between was all...
都是徒劳 就像什么...都没发生一样
for naught. Like -- Like it nev-- never happened.
就像我从没离开过
Like I never left.
我知道那种感受
I know that feeling.
瓦丽丝卡 你喘不上气吗
Valeska, are you feeling short of breath?
把血气分♥析♥工具包拿给我
Get me a blood gas kit,
再去看看卡明斯医生做没做完手术
and please see if Dr. Cummings is out of surgery.
我给你开些药 帮助你休息
I'm gonna give you something to help you rest.
我查了下记录 今晚只有莫莉 乔斯林
I checked the log. Mollie, Jocelyn, and Heather
以及海瑟使用过自动配药机
were the only ones to access the Pyxis tonight.
但她们所有人都有安妮跟着见习
But Annie shadowed all of them.
安妮 我都忘了她最近一直在见习
Annie. I forgot she's been shadowing.
今晚真是越来越「精彩」了
This night just keeps getting better.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我刚接到房♥东电♥话♥
Just got a call from my landlord.
健身房♥的卫生间漏水 淹了楼下业主
The bathroom in my gym leaked into the business below.
房♥屋维修费就得至少两千五
$2,500 in water damage and climbing.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我都不知道你怎么一边工作一边营业的
I don't know how you do this job and run a business.
我也不知道 也许这样做确实欠妥
Yeah, me neither. Probably not the best of ideas.
但就「嫌犯」这事来说
But, look, as far as suspects are concerned,
我觉得应该先从安妮下手查
I think Annie's a pretty good place to start.
想想吧
Come on, man.
你真觉得本院最棒的三个护士
You really think that three of our best nurses
突然决定偷药了吗
just up and suddenly decided to start stealing drugs?
-不 不是... -你们...
- No, that's not -- that's not -- - Hey, what --
你们说什么呢 谁偷药呢
What are you talking about? Who's stealing drugs?
我们来谈一下
Let -- Let's talk about this --
自动配药机少了耐而可
Uh, Norco is missing from the Pyxis.
有些护士今晚拿去用了
Several nurses used it tonight.
我们在查是谁拿了
We're just trying to narrow down who.
你觉得是安妮拿了
And you think Annie did it.
-没人这么说 -但你这么想的
- Nobody said that. - No, but you're thinking it.
你这么想吗
Are you thinking it?
我觉得遇到这种事
I'm thinking that you need to be really careful
你们要谨慎些 不能妄下定论
about rushing to judgment on something like that.
我是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
她好不容易才戒了毒 不可能做这种事
And, no, she's come way too far to do something like that.
我现在亲自去问她
I will go ask her right now myself.
-她不会骗我 -等下 慢着
- She won't lie to me. - Okay, wait. Hold -- Hold on.
先别急着问 斯科特
May-- Maybe take a beat, Scott.
让我们先查清楚
Just -- Just let us figure this out.
感觉你已经清楚了 陶福
Yeah, seems like you already have, Topher.
斯科...
Sc--
就说今晚越来越不顺心了
What did I say about this night getting worse?
好吧 跟其他护士谈谈
All right. Talk with the other nurses.
别把他们惹火了
Do not get them riled up.
不能在我努力维持团结的时候给我出岔子
This cannot blow up right when I'm trying to hold this together!
明白了
I got you.
39.5度
103.2.
得给你降温啊
We got to get your temperature down.
降温吗 我感觉好冷
Down? Feels like I'm freezing.
从三天前离开我们村子起 我就一直冷
I haven't felt warm since we left our village three days ago.
-被叙利亚军队赶出来了吗 -是哈里发
- Syrian forces kick you out? - The Caliphate.
他们上个月袭击了我们
They attacked last month.
我们尽全力抵挡了 但敌不过
We tried to hold out for as long as possible, but couldn't.
我们走了48公里 来到了边境
We walked 30 miles here, to the border,
在最后5公里中 轮流照顾我外婆
took turns carrying my grandmother for the last three.
你真是个好人 扛起照顾她的担子
That's big of you, stepping up to take care of her like that.
握拳
Squeeze.
她为我付出的更多
She has done much more for me.
沙欣 你说很疼 哪里疼呢
Sahin, you said it hurts. Can you tell me where?
肌肉 骨头 全身疼
My muscles, my bones. All over.
看来我们没以前那么「受欢迎」了
Looks like we're not as popular as we used to be.
不是你们 是我们
It's not you. It's us.
我们是库尔德人 他们是阿♥拉♥伯人
We're Kurds. They're Arabs.
所以呢
Meaning?
一群人被剥夺了权力
One group has been robbed of their rights,
被夺走了家园 同族被残杀
stripped of their land, had their people killed.
而做出这种事的就是阿♥拉♥伯人
And the other group is Arabs.
阿♥拉♥伯人肯定不同意你的说法
I'm sure the Arabs would disagree.
我们都知道没那么简单
We both know it's not that simple.
卡拉翰医生 我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Dr. Callahan, may I speak with you privately, please?
每个新来的难民
Every single one of these new refugees,
都觉得恶心 浑身酸痛
they're nauseous, they're suffering from aches and pains,
高烧不止 有些人还神志不清
they're spiking a fever -- some of them are delirious.
说清楚一点 这不是流感
And make no mistake -- this is not the flu.
茜德 你得冷静
Okay, Syd, you need to calm down.
别跟我说冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
这些人说不好患上了疟疾
These people probably have malaria,
此刻就在我们帐篷内 传染所有人
and they are now inside our camp, infecting everybody.
准备不足就会有这样的结果
That's what winging it got us.
我们眼下已经面临人道主义危机了
We already had a humanitarian crisis on our hands.
而你现在让情况更糟了
Now you just made it worse.
到底是发生了什么
Okay, how exactly did this happen?
事情是这样的 我在林子中
Well, as the story goes, I was, you know, in the woods
解除陷阱 大火烧起来时
disarming traps, you know, when the fire came.
我刚刚解救了一只毛茸茸的小野狼
I had just released this furry little coyote.
太可爱了 跟歪心狼似的
So cute. He looked just like Wile E. Coyote.
我就把它给放了 它走后
So I just freed him. He goes off.
然后突然间
And then the next thing I know,
我就被火包围了
like, flames are just all around me.
我被吓傻了
Well, I totally panicked like an idiot.
接着就跌倒了
And then I fell.
陷阱夹到了我
The trap snapped back on me,
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表