剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Back in '04 and '05.
07年和09年在坎大哈
Then Kandahar, '07 and '09.
你应该在那儿买♥♥几处地♥产♥
Sounds like you should've bought some property.
是啊 每个人都需要一间结实的泥土小屋
Yeah. Everybody needs a good mud hut, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你结婚了吗
You married?
跟战友结了
To another soldier.
聪明 我妻子就从来都不理解
Smart man. My wife never did get it.
没了你 地球也会照常转
World goes on without you, you know?
是啊 我在那儿有个朋友
Yeah, I got a friend back there
错过了她女儿的十三岁生日
that's missing her daughter's 13th birthday.
她一心想着这件事
It's all she can think about.
像这种事我错过了很多
I missed plenty of those.
独奏会 舞会 足球比赛
Recitals, dances, soccer games.
其实 我女儿不想让我在她婚礼上出现
Truth is, my daughter didn't want me at her wedding.
听起来有点冷酷
Well, that sounds a little harsh.
是啊
Yeah.
讽刺的是 每次我在外面执行任务
Irony is that every time I was out there,
每一次 我坚持下去的唯一动力
every single time, just the thought of my daughter
就是想着我女儿
was the only thing that kept me going.
是啊
Yeah.
求求你 救救她
Please, help her!
她有昏厥病史吗
Does she have a history of fainting?
没有
No, no way.
有没有可能是怀孕
Is it possible she's pregnant?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
如果怀孕的话 她肯定就告诉我了
I mean, she -- she would've told me.
她在服药吗 酗酒吗
Any drugs, alcohol?
没有 其实有
No. Yeah, actually.
她为了婚礼 在服用抗焦虑药物
She's taking anti-anxiety medicine for the wedding.
她容易激动
She's so high-strung,
而且总是做噩梦
she was having bad dreams and nightmares.
你能告诉我药物的名字吗
Okay. Can you tell me the names of these medications?
我不知道 抱歉 我不知道
I -- I don't know. I'm sorry. I don't know.
好 带她做CT
All right. Let's get her to CT.
我能跟她一起去吗
Can I go with her?
等她清醒了再见她
Once she's conscious, you can.
但我们得给她做几项扫描 明白吗
But we have to take her for some scans, all right?
等我们回来
We'll be back.
我爱你 小克
I love you, K!
五点 可以继续
5. Staying alive.
别下手投骰子了 老头子
No more underhand throws, old man.
说话别这么粗鲁无礼 娃娃脸
And no more lip, dollface.
除非你也想吻吻我的脸
Unless you want to plant them on mine.
你要是能赢了
If you don't crap out,
你让我做什么我都绝不眨眼
I'll do whatever you want with my eyes open.
这孩子是谁 你男友吗
Who's this child? Is that your boyfriend?
他可能是 也可能不是
Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't.
你让我心碎一地
You just broke my heart.
-拜托 -易四
- Come on. - Easy 4.
她大过了我 我能怎么办
She crushed me. What can I say?
你如果「关爱」他一下 他就能振作起来
If you give him some love, he'll get back on a roll.
别白费力气了 老头
Stop shooting blanks, old man.
你要是掷到大点 我就给你电♥话♥号♥码
I'll give you my number if you roll me something good.
那这可刺♥激♥我了
Well, now I got incentive.
不 你没有 你也不准
No, no, you don't, and no, you won't.
这什么情况
What's going on here?
我只去接珍妮特的电♥话♥ 你们玩起掷骰子了
I take one call from Janet, and you're playing craps?
怎么不玩宾戈游戏了
What happened to Bingo?
你母亲不肯服输
Hey, your mother won't be kept down.
我也不懂 她很厉害
I don't know. She's good.
豆腐仔
宾戈太无聊了
Bingo is boring.
你带我来赌场就是玩宾戈游戏的吗
Why would you bring me to a casino to play bingo?
看着我的眼睛 看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes. Look in my eyes.
就这样
There you go.
难十
Hard 10.
-太好了 -棒
- Yes! - Yes!
-厉害 -厉害
- Yes! - Yes!
都别靠近桌子
No one touch this table.
-松手 -好了 好了
- Hey. Hands off. - Okay. Okay.
脉搏狂跳 至少有150
Pulse is pounding. 150s, at least.
有规律吗
Regular rhythm?
有 可能是室上性心动过速
Yeah, probably SVT.
他情况不稳定 需要做心脏电复律
He's unstable. We need to cardiovert.
把那边墙上的除颤器取下来 快
Grab the defibrillator off the wall, right there, now.
快去
Go.
快去 快去
Let's go! Let's go!
快 谢谢
Come on. Thank you.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
没电池 搞什么
No battery?! Come on!
我叫救护车了
I called the ambulance,
但他们从城里赶过来
but they're coming from the city,
至少要半小时
at least half an hour.
好 陶福 他等不了那么久
Okay. Toph, he doesn't have that long.
对 他等不了 好
No, no, he doesn't. Okay.
乔斯林 等克丽丝托出CT室了
Hey, Jocelyn, can you let me know
能通知我一下吗
when Kryztal gets out of CT?
-好 亚历山大医生 -谢谢
- Yes, Dr. Alexander. - Thank you.
你和消防员萨姆怎么样了
So what's up with your Fireman Sam?
他的朋友乔纳跟我说你们又约了一次
His buddy Jonah tells me you two went out again?
去你家还是他家
Your place or his?
听好了 我们之前说过了
Seriously, did we not just have this conversation
工作的时候
about how when you're at work,
我是你上级 不是你朋友
I am your supervisor, not your friend?
我不想在这聊私事
Okay, I don't want to discuss my personal life here,
如果下班后我真跟你聊私事了
and if I do happen to tell you something personal off hours,
我也不想你在这里提起
I don't want you to discuss it here.
我听过很多闲言碎语
I've been the topic of enough gossip
够我消受一辈子了
to last me a lifetime.
-懂了 -真的吗
- Got it. - Oh, yeah?
护士 能帮个忙吗
Nurse? Can I get a little help?
我的腿很疼
My, um, my leg hurts.
好
Yeah.
听我说 你去照看那位病患吧
You know what? I'm going to let you get that one.
没问题 等检查完下位再说
Sure, after my next patient.
乔丹
Jordan.
你好吗
Hey, what's up?
抱歉没早点跟你打招呼
I did not get to greet you properly earlier.
-发生太多事了 -对
- Yeah, there was a lot going on. - Yeah.
克丽丝托怎么样了
What's going on with Kryztal?
她爸爸想知道情况
Her dad wants to know.
他隔两分钟就问一遍
He's been asking about her every two munites.
他想见她
He wants to see her.
他见到她就放心多了
I think it would do him so good.
婚礼这事让他心情不太好
This whole wedding thing has gotten him a little upset.
没错 可我觉得现在不合适
Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea right now.
为什么
Why not?
她自己明确表示
Well, she made it pretty clear from her part
父女俩不是很亲
that they're not that close,
她还觉得是他毁了婚礼
and she feels like he ruined her wedding.
是他把她推到河里的吗
Oh, did he push her in the river?
我只是想说我觉得
I -- I'm just saying that I don't think
不该让他们见面 咱们也不该插手
it's a good idea and that we shouldn't get involved.
你怎么这么关心这事
Why are you so upset by this?
因为我不愿看到别人不尊重
Because I hate it when people don't respect
和他有相似经历的人
what someone like him has been through.
-没人这么说 -他跟我说他错过了很多
- No one's saying that. - Yeah, he told me he missed a lot of things,
可他在为国家战斗
but he was at war defending his country,
所以我认为有很合理的借口
so I think that's a pretty good excuse
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表