剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我爱上她的速度堪比「闪电侠」
I was The Flash because of how fast I fell for her,
而丹妮魅力无限
and Dani was Wonder Woman because --
好比「神奇女侠」
because she's so wonderful.
参加你们婚礼的都是「超级朋友」
Oh, and your wedding party were the Super Friends?
-「正义联盟」 -其实是「正义联盟」
- Justice League. - Justice League... actually.
酷
Ah, cool.
说到超级英雄
Well -- oh, speaking of superheroes,
这是你们的外科顾问
here comes your surgical consult, Dr. Cummings,
卡明斯医生父子档
and his dad, Dr. Cummings.
斯塔福夫妇 卡特和丹妮
Carter and Dani Stafford.
看来他的额窦受冲击断裂了
Looks like the impact fractured his frontal sinus.
伤到了颅骨内板
It involves the inner table.
别担心 卡特 会很快治好的
No worries, Carter. We'll have you all fixed up in no time.
等等 他得动手术吗
Wait, he needs surgery?
我们付不起
W-We can't afford that.
我俩现在都没工作
We're both out of work right now.
-好吧 -其实不需要手术
- All right. - Actually, you don't.
修复手术本身就很危险
Fixing it is, uh, risky,
这种伤口一般会自行修复
and these usually heal on their own.
我们不希望对脑部造成无谓的创伤
And we don't want to risk unnecessary trauma to the brain.
太好了 医生
That's great, Doctor.
借一步说话 爸
Uh, excuse me, Dad.
也不全是 好吗
Not entirely, okay?
不做手术会增加感染几率
Doing nothing increases the risk of infection.
一点而已 但手术极大地增加
A little, but surgery would increase
他们的财政负担
their financial burden a lot.
我们得为患者综合考虑 保罗
Look at the bigger picture here, Paul.
其实我考虑了 爸
Actually, I-I am, Dad.
那你就该发现这个手术弊大于利
So you can see the costs far outweigh the benefits.
如我所说 伤口一般会自行修复
As I said, they usually heal on their own.
听起来比手术好多了
Well, that sounds a lot better than surgery.
那就这么定了
So, there you have it.
瞧 保罗 瑞瓦拉医生
See, Paul, Dr. Rivera,
给患者选择的权利总归是件好事
it's always good to give your patients a choice.
失陪一下 我还有点事要办
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to.
谢谢 医生 非常感谢
Thanks, Doc. Appreciate it.
你父亲太棒了
Your dad is amazing.
特别聪明吧
He's super smart, huh?
对 他很厉害
Yeah, he definitely knows what he's doing.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你希望被捕
You wanted to be arrested.
你是蠢还是疯了
Are you stupid or crazy?
我很绝望 上尉
Desperate, Captain.
要是我们不从空投点拿回药物的话
If we don't get the medicine from that air drop,
营地里的所有人都会死
everyone in that camp will die.
我的村庄离这儿有一英里
My village is a mile from here.
那里原本幸福平安 犹如天堂
It was happy... safe...heaven.
后来难民涌入镇里
Then the refugees overrun my town.
带来了疾病 罪恶和恐惧
They bring disease and crime and fear.
我的孩子们现在没医治 没学上
Now my children have no doctors, no schools.
没人关心我们
No one cares about us.
他们只关心恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They only care about the terrorists.
或许我们可以做笔交易
Maybe we can make a deal.
你能为我提供什么
What could you possibly offer me?
人人都有所求 说吧
Everyone has a price. Name it.
埃米尔
Emir!
这是埃米尔 我儿子
This is Emir, my son.
他的髋关节发育不良
He has hip dysplasia.
这里的医生治不了
Doctors can't help him here,
我没钱去安卡拉做手术
and I can't afford surgery in Ankara.
你能治好他吗
Can you do it?
我不是骨外科医生
I'm not an orthopedic surgeon,
但营地里有一位
but there is one in the camp.
她可以治好你的儿子
She can fix your boy.
女的吗
She?
最顶尖的军医 驻派过伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗
Army surgeon, Iraq, Afghanistan, best of the best.
但她得先拿到药
But she'll want the meds first.
她可以让埃米尔跑起来 踢足球
She can help Emir to run, play soccer.
足球吗 爸爸
Football, papa?
是的 足球
Yeah, football.
只要把环丙沙星给我们就行了
All you got to do is give us the Cipro.
她可以治好你的儿子
She can fix your boy.
他可以踢足球
And he can play soccer.
我向你保证
Promise.
好
Okay.
起药效了 德鲁
Meds are working, Drew.
退烧至37.9度了
Fever's coming down -- 100.2.
太好了
Oh, that's great news.
两位 我没事
It's okay, guys, I'm fine.
我其实没生病
I'm not really sick.
小布丽 肺部移植后发烧是很严重的
Bri, a fever is very serious after a transplant.
我发烧不是因为肺部移植
It's not because of the transplant.
-我是装的 -什么
- I faked it. - You what?
我吃了烟碱酸潮红[维生素B3]
I, uh, took this thing called niacin flush.
是一种可以模拟发烧皮疹的维生素
It's a vitamin that simulates fever and rash.
我去年为了逃课吃了一次
I took it last year to get out of school.
小布丽 你为什么要这么做
Bri, why would you do that?
太危险了 你的身体还在适应新肺
That is so dangerous! Your body is adjusting to a new lung.
以后绝不能这样了
Don't you do that ever again.
明白吗
You understand?
我只是觉得如果我还病着
I just thought that if I was still sick,
可能就不用再去另一个寄养家庭了
that maybe I wouldn't have to go to another foster home.
万一 这事很不好说
If -- and this is a big if --
如果你到时得去别的寄养家庭
you have to spend more time in another foster home,
我答应你 我们就把皮卡停在
I promise you, we will park our truck
那家门口 睡在车里
outside that house and sleep in it.
我们不会离开你的
We're not leaving you.
你是我们的女儿
You're our daughter now.
任何事都无法改变
Nothing's going to change that.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
-真对不起 -没事
- I'm really sorry. - Okay.
DNA结果阳性 贾斯廷是生父
我们还没机会好好地聊聊发生了什么
Look, um, we haven't had a chance to really talk about what's going on.
我是说 不是医院的事
I mean, not with the hospital, but...
而是和你谈谈你♥爸♥爸的事
for you, with your dad.
没事
It's all good.
对我们其他人来说太棒了 但是
For the rest of us, yes, it's amazing, but...
我不想让你为此付出代价
I don't want it to come at a cost for you.
我可以承受的 陶福
I can handle it, Topher.
好吧 但是一直去承受所有的事
Okay, but being able to -- to handle
并不是一种生活的方法 保罗
it is not a way to go through life, Paul.
这只会不停地吸收压力
It's just sucking up the stress.
这对任何人都没好处
That doesn't help anybody.
也许我是错的
Look, maybe I'm wrong
也许我根本不应该讲这些
or out of line for even saying this,
但是我不认为你♥爸♥爸来这里
but I don't think your dad is here
是因为他觉得这份交易很合算
because he thinks it's a great deal.
我觉得他是为你而来
I think he's here for you.
-为了我 -是的
- For me? - Yeah.
父子之间不总是能够交流得很顺畅
Fathers and sons can't always communicate clearly.
我想他这样做是为了和你一起分享些什么
I think he's doing this to share something with you.
他确实用一种可笑的方式表现了出来
Well, he sure has a funny way of showing it.
至少他在表现给你看
Hey, at least he's showing it.
卡明斯医生 出问题了
Dr. Cummings, something's wrong!
这是什么
What is this stuff?
脑脊髓液
Cerebrospinal fluid.
你的额窦裂纹一定扩大了 我就知道
The crack of your frontal sinus must have widened. I knew it.
把他推进手术室
Let's get him to the O.R.
-你♥爸♥说他不需要手术 -我爸错了
- Your dad said he didn't need it! - My dad was wrong.
-出现并发症了吗 -对 我可以搞定
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表