剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
So when I see some rich, white college kid who has it all
却直接把一切都丢掉
and just throws it away?
我非常努力才有了今天
I worked really hard to get to where I am today
我差点就做不到了
and I almost didn't make it.
我为了拥有他那样的机会可以放弃一切
I would've given anything to have the opportunities he had.
我很遗憾 但我没那么多同情心
So I'm sorry, but I don't have a lot of sympathy.
你克服了那些困难
Well, there's nothing wrong with being proud
你很骄傲 这没问题
of what you've overcome,
但你确实需要找到
but you do have to find a way
和病患建立情感联♥系♥的方式
to make an emotional connection with your patients,
无论你有什么偏见
No matter what biases you might have.
我们对每例病患都有自己的心理包袱
We all bring our own baggage to every case,
尤其你刚刚开始
especially when you first start.
但你要找到方式放下包袱
But you have to find a way to put that aside
如果你希望成为一名医生
if you ever hope to grow as a doctor.
好的 我会努力的
Okay. I'll work on it.
好
Okay.
我会的
I will.
* Can't you hear the church bells *
BGM: Church Bells by Escapists
* Coming through my window *
* But they gotta be so loud *
* Nothing to shout about *
乔丹
Jordan?
真遗憾
So sorry.
如果以后我能帮上什么忙
If there's any way I can help in the future,
就找我
please let me know.
非常感谢你
Thank you for everything.
* Getting inside my brain *
* You'll be all right *
* Wish I could sleep tonight *
听我说 谢谢
Uh, and -- and listen -- Uh, thank you.
我只是想说 TC做的不对
I-I just wanted to say that what T.C. did was inappropriate
我想代表整个医院道歉
and I wanted to apologize on behalf of the entire hos--
你别说了 你们可以获得心脏瓣膜
You can stop. You're getting the heart valve.
什么 会吗
What? We are?
事实上 圣安东尼奥纪念医院
Truth is, San Antonio Memorial was already one of the hospitals
已经是被选入试点计划的医院了
chosen for the pilot program.
我今晚只是想
I was just kind of trying
再额外挤出点好处 所以
to squeeze a little extra out tonight, so...
好吧 那太好了
Okay. Um, that's great.
因为 你知道 我们确实
Uh, because, you know, uh, we do have
在这方面有着良好的表现
a very consistent track record with --
保罗 学会直接同意吧
Paul, learn to take a yes.
-好 -你可以走了
- Yes. - You can go now.
行 好的
Yes. Okay.
我们拿到心脏瓣膜了 好吧
We got the heart valve, man. Okay.
是个好消息啊
So, uh, that's good news.
我找你是为了...
I was looking for you 'cause, uh,
我想为之前的事情道歉
I wanted to apologize for earlier.
就这事吗 的确很差劲啊
Was that it? 'Cause that was pretty lame.
-你不打算放过我是吧 -对
- You're not gonna make this easy for me, are you? - No.
你不需要道歉
Look, you don't have to apologize.
你对你的病人很上心
You're passionate about your patients.
这真的让人敬佩不已
That's more than admirable.
感觉今天整个夜班的人都是
Kinda feel like everyone on this shift is, actually.
谢谢你帮亚历山大医生
Thank you for helping Dr. Alexander.
我猜我...
I guess I, uh...
我之前看错你了
I may have been wrong about you.
我不该说那些话的
I shouldn't have said all that stuff.
事实上你当时 差不多是对的
Actually, you were...kinda right.
不仅卖♥♥药还出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Selling pharmaceuticals and my soul?
这份工作很烂 我恨它
It's a BS job. I hate it.
这不是我的梦想
This was not my life dream.
大学毕业不得不找工作 因为欠了
Got a job out of college and was $150K in debt,
十五万美金的学生贷款 就是这样
student loans, and voilà.
六年以后 我还是这个样子
Six years later, here I still am.
这是你的
Is that yours?
对
Yeah.
你会骑吗
You know how to ride that thing?
你知道我还会骑什么吗 你会惊讶的
You'd be surprised what I know how to ride.
* Can't you hear the church bells *
给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call.
也许我还能再让你惊讶惊讶
Maybe I can show you a few more surprises.
* Getting inside my brain *
* You'll be all right *
* Wish I could sleep tonight *
* It'll be all right *
* Wish it was a quiet night *
你今晚的经历 我都听说了
I heard, uh, I heard what you've been through tonight.
我只是没想到事情会发展成这样
This is just not how I expected things to go.
病人救不活的事情时常发生
I mean, we lose patients all the time.
只是 有的时候
It's just, sometimes there's --
有时就是会遇到一个特别能触动你的病人
Yeah, sometimes you just find one that really gets to you.
-是啊 -我明白
- Yeah. - I understand.
你知道吗 她一点都不畏惧死亡
You know, she wasn't afraid of dying.
她会直面死亡
She just faced it head on.
真希望我也能有那种力量
I mean, I wish I had that kind of strength.
你有的
Hey. You do.
我见识过
I've seen it.
* It'll be all right *
* Just wish that it was a quiet night *
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表