剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
No.
只是
Just...
琳恩和孩子们
Lynn and the twins
喜欢你在这
really loved having you here.
那是因为孩子们会遵守规矩
That's because kids respond to discipline,
珍妮特可不知道这点
not that Janet would know.
别说了 别说了
Stop! Stop!
你为什么对我妻子要这么挑剔
Why do you have to be so -- so critical about my wife?
对我的孩子 对我
About my kids? About me?
是我救了那位老先生
I'm the one who found the save for the old man.
我是英雄
I'm the hero!
别大喊大叫
Stop yelling.
你的脸都红了
It makes your face turn red.
又来了
There you go again.
你为什么会这样
Why are you like that?
你太满足于现状了
You're so content to just be.
你是我的儿子
You're my son.
你理应做得更好
You're supposed to be better.
更好
Better?
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
不 我是一个大型急救中心的急诊主任
I'm -- no, I'm the Chief of the E.R. at a major trauma center.
我曾是陆军游骑兵
I was an Army ranger.
我有三个漂亮又聪明的女儿
I have not one, but three beautiful, intelligent daughters
一个非常棒的妻子
and an incredible wife,
我告诉你
who, I'm going to tell you,
她跟我一样觉得你很令人恼火
finds you as aggravating as I do.
你怎么能那样跟你母亲说话 豆腐仔
How can you say that to your mother?
是我把你养大
I raised you.
你让我在恐惧中长大
You... You terrorized me.
并且 你仍然在这么做
And you're -- you're still doing it.
任何事对你来说都不够好
Nothing is ever good enough for you.
我没办法赢
I can't -- I can't win.
我不要再忍♥受了
I'm not going to -- I'm not going to take it anymore.
说真的 你一生里都做过些什么
I mean, seriously, what'd you ever do with your life?
妈 妈
Mom. Mom.
还以为你休息了
Hey. Thought you had the night off.
我本也这样想
Yeah, so did I.
一名年长患者现场发病
An elderly patient with hypotension,
低血压 室上性心动过速
SVT, converted on scene.
得马上把他送到导管室
Got to get him to the cath lab, stat.
好的 我会叫人
Okay, I'll get somebody to --
让我来
Hey, I got this.
你见过我丢下病人不管吗
You ever known me to pass off a patient?
-很高兴见到你 萨姆 -再见
- Nice to meet you, Sam. - See you around.
你上次喝酒是什么时候
So when was the last time you had a drink?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
阿利斯特医生说你的血液酒精浓度测试
Yeah. Dr. Alister said that your blood alcohol test
并未显示阴性 不过我还要问你一遍
did come back negative, but I'm going to ask you again,
你上次喝酒是什么时候
when was the last time you had a drink?
你吐♥血♥了 豪尔赫 你知道是为什么吗
You puked up blood, Jorge. You know why?
因为你的食道里有破裂的静脉
Because you got ruptured varicose veins in your esophagus.
这叫做静脉曲张
They're called varices.
这是喝酒产生的 喝很多酒
It's the result of drinking. A lot of drinking.
你发抖 恐慌 出现幻觉
Your shaking, your paranoia, your delusions --
这都是震颤性谵妄的症状
these are all symptoms of Delirium Tremens,
那是严重的一种戒酒表现
which is a severe form of alcohol withdrawal.
我没喝酒
I'm sober.
我们这是在帮你
Hey, we're trying to help you here. Okay?
告诉我们真♥相♥
Just tell us the truth.
我想为了她的婚礼戒酒
I...I wanted to be clean for her wedding.
我以为我能做到的
I thought I could do it, man.
-我最后一次喝酒是在飞机上 我发誓 -好
- The last drink I had was on the plane, I swear. - Okay.
行了 很好
All right, man. That's good.
承认是个好的开始
Admitting it is a good start.
不过 你不能再那样了
And you can't stop like that again, though.
你看到发生什么了 下一次可能更糟
You saw what happens. Next time, it could be worse.
我女儿
My daughter...
她看到我被控制的样子了 是吗
she saw me getting restrained, didn't she?
是的
Yeah.
你们有谁能问问 我是否能见她一会儿
Could one of you ask if I could see her for a minute?
-行 -当然了
-Yeah. -Of course.
有人吗
Hello?
我是男的 我是医生 我在找我母亲
I'm a man, I'm a doctor, and I'm looking for my mother.
我要进来了
I'm coming in.
妈 我真的很抱歉
Mom, I -- I'm really sorry.
我不知道为什么要说那些
I don't know why I said that stuff.
我并非一事无成 你知道吗
I wasn't always nothing, you know?
我知道
I know.
你在那些餐馆工作很辛苦
You worked your ass off at those restaurants.
我应该更感激一点
I should be more grateful.
我曾经当过工程师
I was an engineer.
什么
What?
是的 在你出生前
Yes. I went to school in Hong Kong
我为了当工程师在香港读书
before you were born to be an engineer.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
是真的
Yes.
我们搬到了美国
We moved to the United States.
真的很困难
And it was hard.
语言方面
The language.
后来你父亲去世了
And then your father died.
我不得不放弃一切
And I had to give it all up
为了养活你和你妹妹
to work at that crappy Dragon Palace,
我不得不在可怕的龙宫酒楼工作
just to keep you and your sister alive.
你以为我喜欢吗
Do you think I liked that?
搞不好我本来能干大事的
Who knows what I could've done.
妈 你为什么之前都不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that before, Mom?
因为
Because...
我的职责就是保证
it was my job to make sure
你能有机会
you were given every opportunity
去做我做不了的
to do great things...
了不起的事
...the things that I couldn't do.
你做到了
And you did them.
我以你为傲
And I am proud of you.
我...我能抱你吗 妈妈
Can -- can I hug you, Mom?
我知道这...有点怪 我们不太这样做
I know it's...it's weird, and we don't really do that.
克丽丝托 你得了一种叫布鲁格达综合征的病
Kryztal, you have something called Brugada Syndrome.
这解释了你为什么会晕倒
It explains why you're fainting
以及你的心脏为什么几乎停搏
and why your heart almost stopped.
实际上是你做的噩梦提醒了我
It was actually the nightmares that tipped me off.
这也是一种症状
It's a symptom.
这是一种心电疾病
It's an electrical problem in your heart
如果不及时医治
that could cause sudden cardiac death
会导致突发性心脏停搏
if not treated.
我们该怎么办 能治好吗
So what do we do? Is there a cure?
能 我们可以通过植入除颤器治疗
Yes. We treat it with an implantable defibrillator.
你要把这个装在我的心脏上
You have to attach this to my heart.
有别的办法吗
Is there another way?
恐怕没有了
I'm afraid there isn't.
如果我们不这么做的话
And if we don't do this,
你可能随时都会心脏骤停
you could go into cardiac arrest at any time.
另外 我想你应该知道
Also, I think you should know
患布鲁格达综合征有基因的因素
that there's a genetic component to Brugada Syndrome.
它...它是遗传性的
It's -- it's inherited.
你♥爸♥爸也有这样的状况
And your father has the condition, as well.
克丽丝托 听着 我知道你很痛苦
Kryztal, look, I know that you're hurting,
也很害怕
and you're scared.
但是你♥爸♥爸也是这样
But your father is, too,
他很想见到你
and he would really like to see you.
这样吗
Yeah.
太糟了
Well, too bad.
除了是个酒鬼还毁了我的过去之外
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表