剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
没那么内疚了
about taking your juice box.
等下 怎么回事 老爹
Wait. So what's the deal, Pop?
你怎么没有把他给"就地正♥法♥"了
Why couldn't you lay down the law?
报童是个女孩
Well, the paperboy turned out to be a papergirl.
你真应该看看他那时的样子
Yeah, you should've seen him, man.
爸爸从暴徒变身为了女儿奴
Dad went from thug life to hug life.
等下 我明白了
Wait, I get it.
因为她是个女的你就骂不出口
You couldn't reprimand her because she's a female.
我不想把一个小丫头弄哭
Look, I don't want to make a little girl cry.
你们把我当成什么怪物了
I mean, what kind of monster do you think I am?
不知道 骗自己儿子说他是领养的
I don't know. The kind that would make his son cry
把他吓哭的怪物
by telling him he was adopted.
不过还是挺好玩的
But that was funny, though.
老爹
Pop, Pop.
你不明白吗 区别对待她
Don't you see that by treating her differently,
就是建立性别歧视的双重标准
you're actually creating a double-standard which is sexist?
-性别歧视 -对
- Sexist? - Yep.
这叫"绅士风度"
It's called "being a gentleman,"
据我所知 你们这代人可能
which, I understand, may be completely lost
完全丧失这种品质了
on your generation.
我像你这么大的时候
I mean, when I was your age,
我们为女士们撑门 为她们拉座椅
we held ladies' doors, we pulled out their chairs...
你们确保她们没有投票权
You made sure they couldn't vote.
好兄弟
My man.
只能说 我们的时代不同
Let's just say we're from two different times.
想当年
All right? Back in the day,
女人是女人 男人是男人
women were women, and men were men.
樱桃味
Mmm, red.
缇娜
Hey, Tina.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
学校发生的事让杰玛很丧气
Gem is really beating herself up about what happened at school.
今天她都没去上班
She didn't even go to work today.
天哪 发生什么了
Oh, my God. What happened?
麦克拉斯基教练跟她说
Coach McCluskey told her that
她获得这份工作只是因为她是女人
the only reason she got the job was because she was a woman.
真典型
Typical.
弱小的男人因女人当权感到威胁
Weak, little man threatened by a woman in power.
必胜客那一幕又重演了
It's Pizza Hut all over again.
我不明白为什么
Well, I-I don't know why,
但不管因为什么 她相信这个屌♥丝的话
but for whatever reason, she's believing this loser.
你们男人就是不懂
You men just don't get it.
在职场上
In the working world,
女人总是被迫觉得低人一等
women are always made to feel less than.
所以就算有个混♥蛋♥胡说八道
So, even if a jerk says something that isn't true,
你还是控制不住自我怀疑
you can't help but doubt yourself.
让我想用剪刀给你们上上课
Just makes me want to snip some sense into y'all.
我怎么帮她解决这个问题
Okay, well, how can I fix this for her? What...
去打麦克拉斯基一顿吗
what, do I beat up McCluskey?
拜托 戴夫 那样没用
Please, Dave, that won't fix anything.
谢天谢地 那家伙可壮了
Oh, thank God, 'cause that guy's huge.
戴夫 你能做的是
You know, Dave, what you can do
想办法提醒她
is figure out a way to remind her
她有多么坚强 有才华
of how strong and capable she is,
她完全能够胜任自己的工作
and that she knows what she's doing.
这不是你的本行吗
I mean, don't you do stuff like this at your job?
是啊 有时候在企业咨♥询♥中
Well, yeah. Sure, there are aspects of corporate consulting
我利用团建激励CEO
where I use team building to motivate CEOs and
-和雇员... -对对对 就是那一套
- their employee... - Right, right, right, right, all of that.
对了
You know what? Actually...
我有主意了
I just got an idea.
戴夫 戴夫 戴夫
Oh, Dave. Dave, Dave, Dave.
你不会是要给她看
You're not gonna show her one of those silly
你总是提起的
Mission: Impossible movies
《碟中谍》电影吧
that you're always talking about, right?
我再想个主意
I'm gonna come up with another idea.
顶峰攀岩
攀岩馆
A rock-climbing gym?
你说我们要去吃冻酸奶
You told me we were going to get frozen yogurt.
我们会去的
And we will.
但首先 我需要让你重拾自己的力量
But first, I need to remind you of your own strength.
我用了很大的力量
Well, it's taking a lot of strength
才没有立刻抓狂
for me to not freak out right now.
你说要吃冻酸奶的 戴夫
I was promised Froyo, Dave.
杰玛 我知道你在怀疑自己的工作能力
Look, Gemma, I know that you're doubting yourself at work.
等你攀上那面墙 你大概也会怀疑
And when you're up on that wall, you're probably gonna doubt
自己能不能攀到顶上
whether you can make it to the top,
但一旦登顶
but once you do,
下次你怀疑自己时
the next time you doubt yourself,
就会回想起这个场景 然后说
you're gonna think back to this, and you're gonna say,
"我靠 我老公太赞了"
"Damn, I have an awesome husband."
伙计们
Hey, guys.
卡尔文 你看起来棒极了
Whoa, Calvin, you look great.
安全带很适合你
Rocking that harness.
可是安全带卡蛋了
Well, this harness is chafing my rocks.
你们来这做什么
Wait. What are you guys doing here?
缇娜说我们要去吃冻酸奶
Tina told me we were getting frozen yogurt.
我们会吃冻酸奶的
We will all go out to frozen yogurt
就等杰玛征服这座山了
right after Gemma conquers this mountain.
你请客
Your treat.
对 我请客
Yes, it's my treat.
戴夫 我真的不想玩
Dave, I really don't feel like doing this.
我们走吧 好吗
Can we please just leave?
杰玛 这很管用 我保证
Gemma, this is going to work. I promise.
但我觉得我做不到
But I don't think I can do it.
不 你做得到 杰玛
Yes, you can, Gemma.
你要攀上去
You're gonna get up there,
虐爆这面墙
and you're gonna make this wall your bitch.
抱歉 亲爱的 等你以后
I'm sorry, sweetie, you'll understand
工资比男人低三成的时候就会懂了
when you're making 70 cents to a man's dollar.
要命 看看这里
Damn, look at all of this.
我在看呢
Oh, I am.
穿着这个很显臀型嘛 美女
Your booty look good in that thing, girl.
你说的不假
You ain't lying.
这就像给屁♥股♥做拉皮
It's like a face-lift for the butt.
我知道我生日要给你送什么了
I know what I'm getting you for my birthday.
好了 速战速决吧
Okay, let's get this over with.
戴夫去哪儿了
Where did Dave go?
不知道
I don't know.
穿上这个我感觉像蜘蛛侠
I feel like Spider-Man in this thing.
真的吗 你看起来更像彼得·潘
Really? 'Cause you look more like Peter Pan.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我把绳子这一端系在你的安全带上
I'm gonna attach this end of the rope to your harness,
另一端系我这
and the other end is attached to mine.
如果你失手了
Okay, so if you slip,
我的体重可以让你不掉下去
my body weight will prevent you from falling.
你的体重
Your body weight?
拜托 你这体型跟蟋蟀似的
Please. You're built like a cricket.
蟋蟀在亚洲很受欢迎的
I'll have you know that crickets are beloved in Asia,
不但叫声清脆 口感也很脆
both for their voices and crunchy deliciousness.
我上了
Okay. Here I go.
展现一下实力吧
All right. Show 'em what you're made of.
加油 杰玛 你可以的
All right, come on, Gemma, you got this.
杰玛 加油啊 杰玛
Come on, Gemma. You go, Gemma!
快点
Yeah, hurry up.
我身上某个重点部位的血液循环变慢了
I'm starting to lose circulation in some very important places.
我够不到下一个把手
I don't think I can reach the next handhold.
你可以的 不要放弃 加油
Yes, you can. Do not give up on yourself. Let's go.
我没放弃 锻炼起效了
I'm not. The exercise worked.
我很强大 我很坚强
I'm powerful, I'm strong.
你可以爬到顶的
I know that you can make it to the top.
为了表示我对你的信任
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表