剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
好了
All right!
宝贝出场啦
Oh, yeah, there she is.
你跟我一模一样
Look at you looking just like me--
强大 黑暗 无敌帅气
strong, dark and smokin' hot.
那你怎么说 姑娘
So what do you say, girl?
准备给社区添点滋味了吗
You ready to bring a little flavor to the neighborhood?
我正准备去慢跑 但是没问题啊
Well, uh, I was just going for a jog, but sure.
我在和我的烤台说话 戴夫
I was talking to my smoker, Dave.
为周末的院烤日做准备
Getting ready for the Yardecue this weekend.
对啊
Oh, yeah. That's right.
你上次院烤日我们才刚搬来
Your last Yardecue was the day we moved in.
你敢相信我们已经做了一年邻居吗
Can you believe that we've been neighbors for a year?
是啊 怎么才一年
I know. It feels like so much longer, right?
我能帮什么忙吗
So, what can I do to help?
你可以先穿条长点的短裤
Uh, you can start by wearing longer shorts.
我不想看到烤架之外的香肠
The only sausage I want to see around here is on my grill.
听着
Look,
戴夫 我是这里的大人物
besides, Dave, I'm the big dog around here.
这是我的街区 我的朋友
It's my neighborhood, my Yardecue.
毕竟我也在这里住了一年
Yeah, well, now that I've been here a year,
这不是我们的街区吗
isn't it our neighborhood?
不能叫我们的院烤日吗
Couldn't it be our Yardecue?
也可以叫伙烤日
Or dare I say, Our-decue?
太搞笑了 伙计
That's... that's funny, man.
不行
No.
等等 卡尔文 拜托
Well, hold on. Calvin, come on.
我真的很想参与进来
I really want to be a part of it.
好吧 你想怎么参与
All right, fine. What do you want to do?
不是和你吹
Well, you know, I don't mean to brag,
但是在卡拉马祖的时候
but back ome in Kalamazoo,
我的烧烤非常有名
I was kind of known for my barbecue.
我们称之为"卡拉马烧烤"
We called it "Kalama-Q."
你负责餐巾纸吧
Yeah, you're on napkins.
拜托 这活傻子都能干
Come on. An-Any chump could bring a bag of napkins.
这可是你说的 我没说啊
You said it, I didn't.
至少让我负责甜点或者饮料
Well, at least put me in charge of desserts or drinks,
或者音乐吧
or what about music?
好吧
Okay. Okay, fine.
音乐就算了
May-Maybe not music,
但是让我负责餐巾纸
but putting me on napkin duty feels like--
感觉有点大材小用啊
I don't know-- a waste of my talents.
好吧
Okay, well, uh,
盘子也归你负责
you want to do plates, too?
盘子 好的
All right, plates.
这下我的脚算是入门了
Got my foot in the door.
很好 去把脚伸进裤子里吧
Great. Now go put your foot in some pants!
-妈 -妈
- Hey, Ma. - Hi, Mama.
孩子们 工作怎么样
Hey, boys. How was work?
太棒了
Oh, it was great!
我们有一颗卫星发现了水...
One of our satellites discovered water...
不是你 马蒂 我是问马尔科姆
Not you, Marty. I meant Malcolm.
有点酷 妈妈
Oh, it was kind of cool, Ma.
我喜欢当保安
I like being a security guard.
今天我铐了一个人
Today, I got to handcuff somebody
他没有证件就想溜进去
who tried to sneak in without their ID badge.
我说了 我落在车里了
Hey, man, I told you, I left it in the car!
我怎么知道你没说谎呢
Well, how was I supposed to know you was telling the truth?
我开车送你去上班时 你在杯托里看到了
You saw it in the cupholder when I drove you to work.
谢谢你帮我介绍这份工作 小弟
You know what? Thank you for getting me the job, little bro,
明天别忘了带证件
and, uh, don't forget your badge tomorrow.
是啊 马蒂 专业点
Yeah, Marty. Be more professional.
什么
What?!
我的烤台很干净 我的刀很锋利
Well, my smoker's clean, my knives are sharp,
我的播放列表准备好了
and my playlist is ready.
我先听点"地 风与火"乐队的歌♥
I'm gonna start out with a little Earth, Wind & Fire.
最后以吉米·巴菲特结束
And I'm gonna end it with some Jimmy Buffett.
-吉米·巴菲特 -吉米·巴菲特
- Jimmy Buffett? - Jimmy Buffett?
看戴夫跳舞我就想笑
It cracks me up to see Dave dance.
宝贝
Aw. Baby,
你让他来参加院烤日 我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you for letting him be a part of the Yardecue.
等一下 你找戴夫帮忙了吗
Wait a minute. You're letting Dave help out?
没事的
Oh, it's nothing.
我只是让他带餐巾纸和盘子
I'm just letting him bring napkins and plates.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Uh, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你让戴夫负责餐巾纸和盘子吗
You gave Dave napkins and plates?
我负责了十年折叠椅
I've been stuck on folding chairs for ten years!
等你干得没问题了
And when you get that right,
我就让你负责餐巾纸和盘子
I'll give you napkins and plates.
等一下
Uh, wait a minute.
承认吧 老爹 你喜欢戴夫
Admit it, Pop. You like Dave.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
-什么 什么 -是啊
- What?! What?! - Yeah.
没人会喜欢戴夫的
Don't nobody like no damn Dave.
宝贝 你们俩坐激流勇进时
Baby, you two look pretty happy
在最高点拍的照片很开心
in your photo at the top of Splash Mountain.
那是因为他刚被机械兔喷了一脸
He just got sprayed in the face by the mechanical rabbit.
所以我才会买♥♥那张照片
It's why I bought the photo.
好吧 那你们上周日
Okay, uh, what about that farmer's market
还一起去农贸市场呢
y'all went to last Sunday?
那是农贸市场 必须要带个白人
It's a farmer's market. You got to take a white dude.
宝贝 承认你喜欢他并不丢人
Baby, there's no shame in admitting that you like him.
是啊 他是个好人 爸爸
Yeah, he's a good guy, Dad. Yeah.
他是个好邻居
And he's a good neighbor.
好吧 他还行
Fine. I mean, maybe he a'ight.
你爱他
You love him!
你爱他
You love him!
你想和他在一起
Want to be together.
这种感觉
Oh, that feeling.
-缇娜 -你好 杰玛
- Hey, Tina. - What's up, Gemma?
我能借点奶吗
Can I borrow some milk?
好 你想要什么样的
Sure. What kind do you want?
我们有杏仁 燕麦 椰子 澳洲坚果
We have almond, oat, coconut, macadamia.
你没有牛奶吗
Oh, so you don't have milk?
我去商店买♥♥吧
I'll just go to the store.
等一下 先别走
Hang on, hang on! Before you go,
我给你准备了礼物
I got you a present.
纪念我们一周年的友谊
It's for our one-year anniversary as friends.
你太贴心了
That's so sweet.
我都没给你准备礼物 这怎么好意思
I didn't get you anything. I feel bad.
别不好意思了
Oh, you don't have to feel bad.
让我看看是什么礼物
I... Let me see what you got!
这个 这个是...
It's a... It's a, uh...
森女套头衫
Peasant blouse!
就是
Exactly!
和你觉得我穿很好看的那件一样
It's just like the one I have that you complimented me on.
你记性真好
Oh, what a good memory you have.
你喜不喜欢
Do you love it?
老实说
Well, to be honest...
不太喜欢
not really.
但是 你要知道
No, no, no, but listen.
我真的很感谢你有这份心意
I really appreciate the thought, honestly.
抱歉 我以为
I'm sorry. I just...
我以为你会喜欢
I figured you would like it.
还想着我们可以一起穿
And maybe we'd be twinsies.
杰玛 你不要觉得抱歉
Gemma, you don't have to be sorry.
我们不可能每次挑的礼物
I mean, we're not gonna always like the gifts
都让对方称心如意 比如
that we give each other. Like
我送你的那个圈圈耳环 你就不喜欢
those hoop earrings that I gave you that you hate.
我没有不喜欢那个耳环
I don't hate those earrings.
我很喜欢
I love them.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表