剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
是煎饼糊了吗
Are the pancakes burning?
或许我们忘了把尼克松翻面了
Maybe we forgot to flip Nixon.
不 不 不 狡猾老头看上去很好
No, no, no. Tricky Dick is looking good.
这是我的超好用不粘帕尼尼锅
It's my super slick, non-stick panini press!
等下 别喷灭火器
Oh, oh, okay. Wait. Wait. Don't wet it.
别喷太多
Don't wet it too much!
让开
Get out of the way.
喷它 喷它
Hit it. Hit it.
再次感谢你让我在你家试用
Thanks again for letting us try these at your house.
我要一台三十年历史的传真机做什么
What am I gonna do with a 30-year-old fax machine?
这里面卡的是牛肉干吗
And is that beef jerky jammed in it?
是的
Oh, yeah.
那时我六岁
Well, I-I was six years old
想把这个传真给参加童军营的哥哥
and I tried to fax it to my brother at camp.
抱歉 小家伙
Uh, you know, hey, I'm sorry, little guy.
看来你还要再等一阵子
Looks like you're gonna have to wait just a little while longer
才能买♥♥眼镜了
to get those, um, eyeglasses.
是啊 头疼应该很快就会缓解
Yeah, man, the headaches should go away soon.
没关系 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
-不 -不 不
- Oh, no. - Oh. No. No.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
给你十块
Here's a ten.
赶紧给那孩子买♥♥眼镜
Get that boy some glasses.
-好的 女士 -祝福你
- Yes, ma'am. - Bless you.
-祝福你 -祝福你
- Bless you. - God bless you.
-怎么样 -太完美了 击个掌
- How was that? - That was perfect. Give me some.
现在我们怎么把这个单只旱冰鞋脱手
Yes. Now, how do we unload this one Rollerblade?
你能随时哭出来吗
Can you cry on cue?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我们要发财了
I think we gonna get paid.
我还没跟你说 辛普森女士
I have to tell you, Miss Simpson,
你家很漂亮
you have a lovely home.
我喜欢沙发上的塑料罩
Love the plastic on the couch.
缝隙里肯定不会有碎屑
No crumbs in your cracks.
可指屁♥股♥缝里的卫生纸渣
你得原谅他
You have to forgive him.
这是他第二次进黑人家
This is only the second black home he's been in.
第一家也不想要他
The first one didn't want him either.
其实 我们来这里是因为卡尔文
So, actually, we're here because Calvin has
有话想说 是关于你从他手上买♥♥的天使
something to tell you about the angel that you bought from him.
是不是 卡尔文
Isn't that right, Calvin?
那快说吧
Well, spit it out.
除非你也想对我的缝隙发表评论
Unless you got something else to say about my cracks.
我就开门见山地说了
Now, I'm gonna be straight with you.
我把天使像卖♥♥给你的时候
When I first sold you that angel figurine,
我没有意识到它
I didn't realize how valuable it is...
对我家人的价值 对别人毫无价值
to... our family, and no one else.
不是吧 卡尔文
Really, Calvin?
是的
Yes.
它是一个坏脾气的白人老太太
It-it was given to my grandfather
送给我爷爷的
by a cranky old white lady
以前他在南方为她开车
he used to drive around down south.
她可真是个极品
Now, she was a real piece of work.
真是极品...
She was...
但最终他们学会了互相尊重
but they grew to respect each other in the end.
听起来就像电影《为黛西小姐开车》
That sounds just like that movie Driving Miss Daisy.
真的吗
Really?
我从来没看过
I never seen it.
总而言之 我
At any rate, I'm, uh...
我想把天使买♥♥回来
I'm willing to buy the angel back...
给你20块
for $20.
20块 好 我去给你拿
$20? Good. I'll get it for you.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
你居然对她撒谎
I cannot believe that you lied to her.
是啊 那部电影我看了三遍
I know. I've seen that movie, like, three times.
爸拿一半
Okay, so Dad gets half.
也就是说剩下的我们分
Which means we get to split the rest.
这周六收成不错
This is not a bad Saturday.
我几乎能给爸妈付点房♥租了
I mean, I can almost pay Mom and Dad some rent.
我不会付的
I'm not.
但是我付得起
But I could.
葛罗弗 这是整整十块钱
And, Grover, here is a whole ten dollars.
小伙子
Yeah, hey, little man,
没有你我们是办不成的
we could not have done this without you.
我知道 所以我要更多钱
I know, which is why I want more.
更多
Uh, more?
你是说多少
Yeah, like, how much more?
五十块感觉差不多
Uh, 50 sounds good.
-什么 -你疯了吗
- What? - Are you out of your rabbit-ass mind?!
你们让我卖♥♥的东西我全卖♥♥出去了
I sold everything you told me to.
我甚至让那些老太太揉我的头发捏我的脸
I even let those old ladies mess my hair and pinch my cheeks.
你觉得这能值五十块
And you think that's worth $50?
我为你们装成了瞎子
I pretended to be blind for you.
马尔科姆 付钱给他
Malcolm, pay the boy.
想得美
Nice try.
这张是加元
This one's Canadian.
真是一团糟
Well, that was one hell of a mess.
你应该试试
Oh, you should have tried cleaning it up
用超吸水全自动海绵清理
with the super-absorbent Sponge-O-Matic.
我试了 但是一分钟后就开始烧手了
I did, but after one minute it started to burn.
我觉得我的指纹被烧没了
I think my thumbprints are gone.
我讨厌这么说 但卡尔文说得对
You know, I hate to say it, but Calvin was right.
我不知道我为什么要坚持
I don't know why I was so determined
把那堆垃圾留下来
to hold on to all that junk.
别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up about it.
不是只有你屯东西
You're not the only one who holds on to stuff.
老天 这孩子可真丑
Damn, that's one ugly-ass baby.
这是葛罗弗
Hey, that's Grover.
我在易集网雇了一个艺术家把他画在盘子上
I paid an artist on Etsy to capture him on a plate.
你花钱买♥♥了一个葛罗弗盘子
You actually spent money on a Grover plate?
不是 我花钱买♥♥了一整套葛罗弗盘子
No. I spent money on a complete set of Grover plates.
杰玛 这些真难看
Gemma, these are bad.
-真的太难看了 -我知道
- I mean, these are really bad. - Yeah, I know.
但你也知道初为人母是什么样子
Well, you know what it's like when you're a new mom.
极度缺乏睡眠
You're sleep-deprived.
我就在易集和易趣上买♥♥东西
I would just order stuff on Etsy and eBay.
我一般就是大晚上给孩子喂食时
Yeah, I bought all that stuff off those infomercials
在电视广♥告♥上买♥♥
doing my late-night feedings with my boys.
头几个月真是太惨了
Oh, man, those first few months were so brutal.
我整天都精疲力尽
I was exhausted all the time.
不停地换尿布
Constantly changing diapers.
满身都是孩子的口水
Covered in spit-up.
就没停过
It never stopped.
还好都过去了
I am so glad that's all behind me.
我也是
So am I.
-但我好怀念啊 -我也是
- But, God, I miss it. - Me, too.
他虽然长得像这样 但太好闻了
He may have looked like this, but he smelled like heaven.
我好想念马蒂和马尔科姆的小脚趾
And I miss Marty and Malcolm's little toes.
现在他们的脚又大又臭
Now they just have big, smelly man feet.
也许我收着厨房♥里的垃圾
You know, maybe I kept all that kitchen crap
是因为这能让我想起他们小时候
because it connects me to when the boys were little.
也许这就是我一直摆脱不了
Maybe that's why I can't bring myself to get rid of
这些陶瓷梦魇的原因
these ceramic nightmares.
女士们好啊
What's up, ladies?
有人想看我下钱雨吗
Anyone wanna see me make it rain?
葛罗弗
Grover!
-什么 -不是吧
- What...? - Oh, no.
你知道吗
You know what?
你要不再生一个
You might want to have another one
以防这个误入歧途
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表