剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我的情况有点奇怪
I have kind of a weird situation,
我知道这听起来有点不可理喻
and I know it's gonna sound a little crazy,
但我需要把我在1998年
but I need to return a backpack I stole
从你们分店偷走的一个包还回来
from one of your stores in 1998.
明白了 我叔叔戒酒成功的时候
I get it. When my uncle got sober,
他也会做点什么去赎罪
he had to make amends, too.
不 不 不 我不戒酒
No, no, no, I'm not getting sober.
老娘需要酒
Mama needs her wine.
我只是想归还这个背包
I'm just trying to return this backpack.
也许你该把它归还到
Okay, maybe you should take it back
你偷的那个店去
to the store that you stole it from.
要想去那
Well, to do that,
我需要马蒂 布朗博士和迪罗伦时光机器
I'd need Marty, Doc Brown, and a DeLorean.
出自电影系列《回到未来》
那些我都没听说过
I don't know what any of those things are.
听着 梅多 我有个六岁的儿子
Listen, Meadow, I have a six-year-old son,
我对他撒谎了
and I lied to his face.
我得归还这个背包 不再做骗子
I need to return this backpack so I'm not a liar anymore.
如果一个孩子不能相信他的妈妈
Because if a kid can't trust his mom,
那他谁也不能相信
he can't trust anyone.
所以你要收下这个该死的书包
So you are gonna take this damn backpack
帮我救救我的宝贝儿子
and help me save my baby boy.
好了 交给我吧
Okay, let me, uh, handle this.
梅多
Hi, Meadow.
我朋友只是需要归还那个背包
All my friend here needs to do is return that bag,
最好的解决办法是什么呢
so what is the best way to resolve this situation?
对不起 我无能为力
I'm sorry. I can't resolve anything for you.
我听到你说的了
Well, I hear you say that,
但我觉得你没有尽力
but I don't feel like you really tried.
不需要咄咄逼人吧
There's no need to be aggressive.
我没有咄咄逼人
I'm not being aggressive.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't appreciate your tone.
我的语气 我的语气没毛病
My tone? Th-Th-There's nothing wrong with my tone.
我只是想帮我朋友
I was just trying to help my friend.
保安 有情况 我这有个非常愤怒的女人
Security? I've got a situation with a very angry woman
和她来自90年代的金发朋友
and her blonde friend from the '90s.
天啊 她刚刚说你愤怒
Oh, my God, she just called you angry.
缇娜 我不知道你是否意识到了
Tina, I don't know if you realize this,
但你被定性了
but you are being profiled.
天啊 杰玛 我觉得你说对了
Oh, my God, Gemma. I think you might be right.
我不能就站在这 看着别人不尊重你
Well, I am not just gonna stand here and watch you be disrespected.
瞧 现在你惹得我的顾客也不高兴了
See, now you're upsetting my customer.
你想要不高兴 我这就给你看看不高兴
You want upsetting? I will show you upsetting.
好了 我们走吧 安吉拉·戴维斯
Okay. All right, let's go, Angela Davis.
美国黑人政♥治♥活动家 学者和作家
你会害我被捕的
You're gonna get me arrested.
你可能没意识到
You may not realize it,
但你应该为自己感到羞耻
but you should be ashamed of yourself.
你要意识到社会的不公
Y-You need to get woke!
她是黑人 我很自豪
She's black, and I'm proud!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
谁想玩丢沙包
Who's up for some cornhole?
你小时候是不是经常被打
Did you get beat up a lot as a kid?
没有大家想的那么频繁
Not as much as everybody thinks.
等等 伙计们 等一下
Wait, wait, guys, hold on.
你们真的应该谈谈你们的问题
You guys should really talk about your issues.
如果不是为自己
If you don't want to do it for yourselves,
那就为我吧
do it for me.
这也太没说服力了
That is the least compelling reason to do it.
戴夫 没关系的
Hey, Dave, look, it's cool, man.
我们没事的
We're fine.
我知道 作为男人
Look, I-I know, as a man,
谈论自己的感受很难
how hard it is to talk about our feelings.
对你来说要是更难些就好了
I wish it was harder for you.
马蒂告诉我了 你们的问题始于
Marty told me about how your problems started
马尔科姆停止打棒球
when Malcolm stopped playing baseball,
我想这可能是因为男子汉
and I think maybe it's because alpha males,
比如我们
like us...
有时候会用运动来联络感情
...sometimes use sports to connect emotionally.
这样吵完架
Guys, it's not healthy to keep having these blowups
假装没发生过是不健康的
and pretend like they never happened.
你们在压抑自己的感受
You know, you're suppressing your feelings.
压抑自己的感受 没有
Suppressing our feelings? No.
这里没人压抑任何事 对吧 马尔科姆
We don't suppress anything around here. Right, Malcolm?
-我... -瞧 我说吧
- I... - See, I told you.
-我觉得戴夫说得对 -什么
- I think Dave is right. - What?
我觉得戴夫说得对 我们应该
I think Dave's right. We should...
边玩边聊
play the game and talk.
聊什么
About what?
你对我说话的态度
About how you talk to me.
你不尊重我
How you disrespect me.
我受够了
Look, I-I'm sick of it, man.
你还受够了
Oh, so you're the one sick of something?
对 老爹 我受够了
Yeah, Pop, I'm sick of it.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
现在我们在沟通了
See, now we're communicating.
谁想先扔
Who wants to throw the first beanbag?
如果你不快滚
If you don't get your ass out of here,
就要被扔了
you're gonna be the first beanbag.
开始疗愈伤痛吧
Let the healing begin.
你感觉好些了吗
You feeling better now?
是的
Yes.
她居然那样对你
I just can't believe she treated you like that.
我告诉你了 这种事经常发生 但是
I told you, it happens all the time. But...
也许这次我们能加以利用
maybe this time we can use it to our advantage.
-怎么利用 -配合我
- How? - Follow my lead.
你放东西 剩下的交给我
You drop the goods, and I'll handle the rest.
好 等我再吃一个肉桂卷的
Okay. I'm just gonna have this other Cinnabon first.
你怎么不发胖
How do you not have an ass?
你跟错人了
You followed the wrong one.
而你搞不定90年代的女人
And you couldn't handle the '90s.
来吧 男子汉
All right. Go ahead, big man.
想说什么就说吧
Say what you got to say.
戴夫说玩这游戏能帮助我们沟通
Well, Dave said playing the game will help us to do it.
好吧
Fine.
那就玩吧
Yeah. There. Go. We're playing.
靠 进了
Oh, damn, I made it.
算了 老爹
You know what, just forget about it, Pop,
反正你不会听我的
'cause you're not gonna listen to me, anyway.
看吧
There you go.
一输就放弃 你就这样
Quitting 'cause you lost. Classic Malcolm.
我受够你这么说我了
Had enough of you talking to me like that.
自从我不打棒球
Ever since I stopped playing baseball,
你就把我当废物
you treat me like I'm a bum.
自从你不打棒球
Well, ever since you stopped playing baseball,
你就像个废物
you been acting like a bum.
我能怎么办 老爹
What am I supposed to do, Pop?
找个工作
J-Just get some job
忘记自己曾经打棒球很厉害吗
and forget that I was ever good at baseball?
我每天早上6点就去训练
I did 6:00 a.m. workouts every day,
练习击球 直到我手出血
took batting practice till my hands bled.
我为棒球可是拼了命的
I gave everything I had to baseball.
努力追寻梦想
Worked my ass off chasing my dream and...
我胳膊却不争气 老爹
just for my arm to go out on me, Pop.
你知道这有多不公平吗
You have any idea how unfair that is?
你想让我说什么 马尔科姆
What you want me to say, Malcolm?
生活是不公平的
Life is unfair.
但你能怎么办
But what are you gonna do?
整天瘫在客厅守护家具吗
Just sit in the living room all day and guard the damn furniture?
我说什么来着 老爹
Do you see what I'm saying, Pop?
你为什么老是怼我
Why do you have to come at me like that?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表