剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
卡尔文 我们走
Calvin, let's go!
急什么
What's the rush?
我们什么时候到 都是中世纪时间
Whenever we get there, it's still gonna be Medieval Times.
今晚肯定超级棒 爸
Man, it's gonna be awesome, Dad.
今晚 我们将重返贵族和淑女的时代
Tonight, we'll be transported back to a time of lords and ladies,
骑士们骑着值得托付的战马
of chivalrous knights upon their trusty steeds.
老么美好的时光了
It shall be a ye olde good time.
你在医院没抱错孩子吧
Are you sure the hospital gave us the right child?
我觉得挺好的
I think it's nice that Dave wants to thank us
戴夫想感谢你帮他竞选
for helping him with his campaign.
但如果没有酒 奴家就走人
But if there's no booze, ye ass is bouncing.
太好了 马尔科姆来了
Oh, good, Malcolm's here.
马尔科姆 你能告诉他俩
Hey, Malcolm, would you tell these two
马是用来赌的 而不是一起吃饭的吗
that you supposed to bet on the horse, not eat with it?
马尔科姆 你没事吧
Malcolm, are you okay?
我没事 妈 但特雷有事
Yeah, I'm fine, Ma, but Trey's not.
怎么了
What happened?
我们在公园打球
We were playing ball down at the park
警♥察♥突然出现 然后挑衅我们
when these cops showed up and just started harassing us.
特雷跟他们说我们没做错事
And Trey told them we weren't doing anything wrong,
但他们就把特雷按在地上
and they, they just threw him on the ground
-开始打他 -什么
- and started beating him up. - What?
我想说点什么 但是
And I tried to say something, but...
有个警♥察♥在看着我
well, one of the cops, he just looked at me
把手放在枪上
and put his hand on his gun.
我只能站在那里看着特雷
I had to stand there and watch Trey
戴着手铐被拖走
get dragged away in handcuffs.
靠
Damn.
准备回到1399年狂欢了吗
Who's ready to party like it's 1399?
不去就是大傻子
You'd be a fool not to.
你说得对 帽子太夸张了
You were right. The hat was way too much!
东邻西舍
第三季 第一集
兄弟 我唯一一次去警♥察♥局
You know, Oh man..the only other time I've ever had to
是给我自行车登记
go to the police station was to register my bicycle.
那警♥察♥把特雷揍个半死
I'm sure that's why they beat the hell out of Trey.
肯定是因为他自行车牌照过期了
Expired tags on his Schwinn.
希望他没事 你觉得保释他
I hope he's okay. How much do you think
-要花多少钱 -不知道
- it's gonna cost to bail him out? - I don't know.
这取决于警方以什么罪名起诉他
Just depends on what they charged him with.
马尔科姆说他是为什么被捕了吗
Well, did Malcolm say what he did to get arrested?
我来告诉你为什么
Oh, I'll tell you what he did.
他是美国的黑人
He was being Black in America.
拜托 卡尔文 这可是特雷
Come on, Calvin. we are talking about Trey.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
毕竟他也不像童子军那么守规矩嘛
I'm just saying, he's not exactly a Boy Scout.
我可以很自信地说 因为我当过童子军
Which I can say with confidence, because I was a Boy Scout.
戴夫 别这样 好吗
Dave, don't start with that, all right?
不能因为特雷犯过几次法
Just because Trey had some run-ins with the law
就代表他今天也犯法了
don't mean he did something today.
就算他犯法了
And even if he had,
他们也没有权利打他
it doesn't give them the right to whup his ass.
抱歉 你说得对 我们只要解释一下
I'm sorry, you're right. Look, we'll just explain what happened
我相信他们会立刻放了他的
and I'm sure they'll let him right out.
嗯 然后我们就骑上魔法独角兽
Okay. And then we'll just get on our magical unicorns
乘着彩虹回家
and ride a rainbow home.
你好 戴夫·强森
Hi, there. Uh, Dave Johnson,
市议员候选人
candidate for city council,
-也是《犯罪现场调查》系列的忠粉 -够了
- and big fan of all the CSIs. - Okay.
我们是来保释特雷·威廉姆斯的
Hi. We're here to bail out Trey Williams.
你是说"莱斯利·威廉姆斯"吗
You mean "Leslie Williams"?
好吧 你们已经逮捕他了
Okay. Y'all already arrested him.
现在还要让所有人知道他有个女孩名字吗
Now you got to let everybody know he got a girl's name?
嗯 肯定是搞错了
Uh, yeah, you see, there's been some sort of mistake.
-他是无辜的 -他是无辜的啊
- He's innocent. - Oh, he's innocent?
很抱歉 这种事难免的
I'm so sorry, that happens sometimes.
我现在就处理
Let me take care of that right now.
给我接市长
Hi. Get me the mayor.
我觉得他没给市长打电♥话♥
I don't think he really called the mayor.
他什么键都没按
He didn't press any buttons.
先生 你能告诉我们保释金是多少吗
Sir, could you just tell us what the bail is
我们好交钱走人
so we can post it and get out of here?
得等他接受审讯以后 才能知道金额
It won't be set until he's been processed and seen a judge.
那得什么时候
Okay, so when is that gonna happen?
市长都不知道 我怎么知道
Hey, if the mayor didn't know, how should I?
够了 我要投诉
Oh, well, that's it. I'm filing a complaint.
意见箱呢
Where's the suggestion box?
戴夫 这是警♥察♥局 不是苹果蜂餐厅
Dave, this is a police station, not an Applebee's.
走吧 他们今晚不会放特雷出来的
Look, let's go. They're not letting Trey out tonight.
但我明天肯定还会再来的
But you can be damn sure I'm coming back here tomorrow.
我们就让他在监狱里过夜吗
We're-we're just gonna let him spend the night in jail?
可能更倒霉
Well, it could be worse.
可能还是中世纪的监狱
He could be at Medieval Times.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
显然这种事时有发生
Obviously this kind of stuff happens,
但我认识的人都没遇到过
but it's never happened to anyone that I know.
我也是
Me, neither.
我一直觉得警♥察♥是乐于助人的
I always thought of the police as being helpful.
对啊 还记得那次我们在高速上抛锚
Right? Remember that time we broke down on the highway
他们载我们去了加油站吗
and they gave us a ride to the gas station?
没错 他们甚至让你坐在前座玩警笛
Yes, they even let you sit in the front seat and play with the siren.
我还是很生气 他们都没让我玩
I'm still pissed I didn't get my turn.
你们在干什么
Hey, what are you guys doing?
没什么 我们只是在聊天
Nothing. We're just, uh, talking.
聊什么
About what?
成年人的无聊事
Just boring grown-up stuff.
我还以为你们在说
Oh, I thought maybe it was about
特雷被警♥察♥叔叔打的事呢
how Trey got beat up by the po-po.
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我在图享上关注了马蒂
I follow Marty on Instagram.
我的消息都是从那知道的
The Gram is where I get all my news.
没搞错吧 你让他用图享
Really? You let him get Instagram?
先别生气
Before you get mad,
他发誓只关注我和巨石强森的
he swore that he'd only follow me and the Rock.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你 妈 但是今天
I love you too, Ma, but that is the hundredth time
你已经亲吻我的头无数次了
you've kissed me on my head today.
你再这样 我就斑秃了
You keep it up, I'm-a get a bald spot.
我忍♥不住嘛
Well, I can't help it.
你知道 昨天说不定是你被打呢
You know that could've been you yesterday.
我知道 妈 但我没事
Ah, I know, Ma. But I'm okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好吧 再亲一个
Okay, just one more.
-再亲一个 - 放开我
- One more. - Get off me, man.
干吗 别担心 你可以借我的假发
What? Don't worry, you can borrow one of my wigs.
闹呢 太扯淡了
Are you kidding me? Oh, that's ridiculous.
好的 我周一早上就过去 好吗
Yeah, no. I'll be down there first thing Monday morning, all right?
不 别担心 你是我的家人
No, don't worry about it, man. You're like family.
宝贝 谁啊
Baby, who was that?
特雷
Trey.
警♥察♥捏造了一堆特雷的指控
They trumped up a bunch more charges on him,
现在他周末出不来了
now they're holding him through the weekend.
靠 警♥察♥每次都这样
Damn it, they do this every time.
知道吗 我不会坐以待毙的
Well, you know what? I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要组织抗♥议♥游♥行♥
I'm-a organize a protest.
召集一帮人
Get a bunch of people together
今天就去警局游♥行♥
and march on that police station today.
好啊 儿子 我喜欢
Well, all right, son, I like that.
没有临阵脱逃
Not backing down from a fight.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表