剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我能把你和你的小兄弟们揍得鼻青脸肿
I could've beat the black off of you and your tiny crew.
但我没有
But I didn't.
因为像你这么大的时候 我父亲教过我
Because when I was your age, my father taught me
帮助他人才能让一个人真正变得强大
what makes a man truly strong is helping other people.
你是说那个老头
You mean Gramps in there?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道他的做事方式有点老套
I know his methods may seem a little old-school,
但我爸是我见过的最强大的男人
but my father is the strongest man that I know.
也不知道马尔科姆
I wonder what Malcolm's saying
在跟外边那个小痞子说些啥
to that little thuglet out there.
要不这么着
You know what?
我们可以从我手♥机♥上通过监视器看看他们
We can watch 'em on the security cam feed on my phone.
除非你觉得暗中监视他们很缺德
Unless you think spying on them would be unethical.
戴夫 我们连小孩的车都偷了
Dave, we stole a kid's bike.
已经没有回头路了
Oh, that ship has sailed.
贾马尔 我父亲告诉我 力量并不意味着
Jamaal, what my father taught me is that strength doesn't mean
可以抢别人的东西
being able to take things from other people.
而是能够自己争取到想要的东西
It means being able to earn them for yourself.
这意味着即便错误的办法更容易
It means doing the right thing
但你仍会选择做正确的事
even when the wrong thing looks easier.
最重要的是
And most important,
真正的力量并不是推倒[欺压]别人
real strength doesn't come from pushing other people down.
而是将摔倒的人扶起来
It comes from lifting 'em up.
你说我一顿
You give me some speech,
就想改变我的人生了
and it's supposed to change my life?
兄弟 希望可以
Brother, I wish it could.
这样吧
But how about this?
我每周六在公园见你
I'll meet you at the park every Saturday.
我们投会儿篮 然后你想聊啥聊啥
We shoot hoops and we talk about whatever you want.
就这么简单 看你自己去不去了
That's it. Now, you show up if you like.
有可能吧
Maybe.
好 我答应你了
All right, cool. Now, like I promised,
我把你的车拿来给你
I'll go get your bike back.
没必要了 儿子
That's not necessary, son.
看来我把贾马尔引诱到这
Looks like my plan to lure Jamaal over here
然后让你跟他聊聊的计划成功了
so that you could have a talk with him has worked.
你可以把车拿回去了
You can have your bike back.
戴夫 你是不是哭了
Dave, are you crying?
只有强大的男人才勇于流露情感
It takes a strong man to show his emotions.
不要在我的战衣上抹眼泪
No tears on the fighting shirt.
-来抢球啊 孩子 -老爹 行了
- Come and get it, boy. - Pop, come on, man.
我要骑扣你了
Gonna dunk on you.
准备好被虐吧
You're getting ready to get punked right...
行了 快投吧
Man, just shoot?
看看 小伙子来了啊
Look who's here. The kid showed up.
-来了啊 小伙 -你好啊
- Hey, what's up, little man? - Hey, man.
现在我们可以二对二了
You know what, now we can play a little two-on-two.
好啊
Yeah. Okay.
马尔科姆和我是队长 我先选人
All right, Malcolm and I are captains. I choose first.
我不是吹啊 我刚才仨球都进了
I'm just saying, I sunk my last three buckets.
贾马尔上我这来
I'll take Jamaal.
-兄弟 -小伙子 你先来投
- My man. - All right, little man, you shoot for first.
好
Got it.
咋了 又不是所有黑人都会打篮球
What? Not all black people play basketball.
后悔没选我了吧
Bet you wish you had chosen me, huh?
完全没有
Not at all.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表