剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
没错 "什么鬼"就对了 什么鬼
Yeah, "What the hell?" is right. Yeah-- what the hell?
什么鬼
What the hell?
什么鬼 什么鬼
What the hell? What the hell?
抱歉 先生 我得请你离开了
Excuse me, sir, sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
为什么 因为他是黑人吗
Why? Because he's black?
不 因为你想发动暴♥乱♥
No, because you're trying to start a riot.
不 我要发动革命
No, I'm trying to start a revolution.
抱歉 我是他的第一个黑人朋友
Look, I'm sorry, I'm his first black friend.
你在车里很安静啊 你没事吧
You were pretty quiet in the car. You all right?
嗯 我只是很失望
Yeah, just disappointed.
我对今天很期待的
I was really looking forward to today.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我老是忘记当种族不平等
I always forget how painful it is
影响你们白人的时候有多难受
when racial inequality affects you white dudes.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你是怎么应对双重标准的
How do you handle all the double standards?
我肯定会天天生...
I would be angry all the ti...
这就是你天天生气的原因吗
Is that why you're angry all the time?
有时候吧 有时候是因为其他事
Sometimes. Sometimes it's other things,
但大多数时间都是因为你
but most of the times it's you.
我跟你说件上火的事
I mean, let me tell you a story about getting angry, man.
我当初想开汽车店的时候
You know, when I first wanted to open my auto shop,
去了当地的一家银行贷款
I went to a local bank here to get a loan.
虽然我有良好的信誉和工作经历
And despite my good credit and work history,
但他们给我的贷款利率超高
all they would approve me for was a crazy disrespectful interest rate.
那你怎么办
So what'd you do?
我本来想说去你...
Well, I wanted to tell them to kiss my...
但我说了谢谢
but instead I said thank you
然后贷了款
and I took the money.
之后我卷起袖子 努力干活
Then I rolled up my sleeves and I worked hard
后来事业起步
and I built my business
买♥♥了这房♥子 养家糊口
and I bought this house and I raised my family.
我提前三年还清了贷款
And I paid that loan off three years early.
要是我发火了 这一切就都没了
If I'd have gotten angry, none of that would've happened.
感觉一定很棒吧
That must have felt great.
你知道什么感觉更棒吗
You know what feels better?
我的汽车店还在 那家银行早就没了
Is that my shop is still here, and that bank is long gone.
跟你帽子有点像啊
Kind of like your hat.
你必须再给我买♥♥顶帽子
Oh, yeah, you're buying me another hat.
希望你能的戴夫牌能返现金
And I hope you get cash back on your Dave card,
那玩意可不便宜
because that thing wasn't cheap, man.
进来喝杯啤酒吗
You want to come on in for a beer?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
-不 -怎么了
- No! - What?
抱歉 我以为听到扑腾翅膀的声音了
Sorry, I... I thought I heard flapping.
什么情况
Wh-What the hell is this?
葛罗弗 怎么回事
Grover, what's going on?
这是陷阱
It's a trap!
卡尔文 掩护我
Calvin, cover me!
不 你掩护我
No, you cover me.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表