剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
因为她觉得我也应该生气
Because she thinks I should be mad, too.
老实说 我有点惊讶你没有生气
To be honest, I'm a little surprised you're not.
没什么可气的
There's nothing to be mad at.
我儿子只是谈着玩 他们只是在约会
The boy's just having fun. They're just dating.
缇娜表现得像他们要结婚了似的
But Tina act like they're all at the altar already.
你发现她是白人时也生气了
Well, you were upset when you found out she was white.
我成长了 戴夫
I've grown, Dave.
在我眼里没有黑白
I don't see black or white.
我眼里只有道奇蓝
All I see is Dodger blue.
你了解我的
Well, you know me.
我不喜欢多管闲事
I don't like sticking my nose in other people's business.
但如果你想听 我有些建议
But if you want, I have some advice.
好吧 说出来吧
Fine. Go ahead, get it off your chest.
让我缓缓 没想到这么简单
Give me a second. I wasn't expecting that.
多年前和杰玛一起看《单身汉》时
I discovered something years ago with Gemma
我发现了一件事
when we were watching The Bachelor.
收回前言 我不想听这个
I take it back. I don't want to hear this.
不不 太晚了 覆水难收
No, no, it's too late; train has already left the station.
本选了艾希莉而不是特丽莎时 杰玛气炸了
Now, Gemma was livid when Ben picked Ashley over Trisha.
她对着电视怒吼
Oh, she was yelling at the TV,
她暴打枕头
she was beating up pillows,
我越劝她冷静 她越生气
and the more I tried to calm her down, the madder she got.
生气 就像我现在一样吗
Mad? Like I'm getting right now?
我意识到 杰玛并不想听别人劝她冷静
What I realized is that Gemma didn't want to be calmed down,
她想有人和她同仇敌忾
she wanted someone to be mad with her.
那你怎么做的
Okay. So what did you do?
我发狂了
Well, I went ballistic.
大吼大叫 砸遥控器
You know? I yelled, I threw the remote,
在所有《单身汉》的博客上激烈抨击
posted tirades on all the Bachelor blogs.
化身禽兽
I was an animal.
做那些能有什么用
How did any of that help?
因为一旦我比她表现得更愤怒
Because once I started acting more mad than her,
她就觉得需要劝我冷静了
she felt like she needed to calm me down,
而首先她自己得冷静下来
which required her to calm down.
然后我们做♥爱♥了 卡尔文
And then, Calvin, we made love.
我不想知道你家卧室里的事 戴夫
Keep me out of your bedroom, Dave.
不是在卧室
It was not in the bedroom.
就算是在道奇体育场我也不在乎
I don't care if it was in Dodger Stadium.
我不想知道
Keep it to yourself!
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我觉得那些靠垫够干净了
I think those pillows are clean.
别叫我宝贝 你去哪了
Don't "baby" me. Where you been?
我可以告诉你 我...
I'll tell you where I been. I been...
我上街去了
I been walking the streets,
想着马蒂的事 愤怒不已
angry, thinking about that Marty situation.
真的吗
Really?
你还关心这个啊 场边座位先生
So now you care, Mr. Field Level Seats?
你说得对 缇娜
Yeah. No, but you're right, Tina.
我得承认 我被道奇蓝蒙蔽了
I got to admit, I was blinded by the Dodger blue.
但是 我越想越觉得
But, uh, you know, the more I think about it,
我不能生气 要是我生气了
I couldn't have got upset, 'cause if I would've got mad,
就要释放内心的野兽了
I would've had to unleash the beast up in here.
懂吗
You know what I mean?
是时候了 卡尔文
Well, it's about time, Calvin.
我好愤怒 缇娜
And I'm mad, Tina.
我简直出离愤怒了
I mean, I'm furious!
就是这样 就是这样
That's right! That's right!
-那小子以为自己是谁 -没错 宝贝
- Who does that boy think he is?! - You're right, baby!
我要把这沙发掀翻
You know what, I'm gonna flip this couch right now!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
宝贝 不不不
Baby, no, no, no, no.
沙发有点沉 我掀这个好了
That couch a little heavy. Let me start right here.
不不 卡尔文
No! Oh, no, no! Calvin!
等一下 别别别
Wait a minute. Don't-don't-don't...
我受不了了 宝贝 明白吗
I can't, baby. You know what I'm saying?
他们释放了我内心的海怪
They done unleashed the kraken up in here, as far as I'm concerned!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
别这样 卡尔文 卡尔文
Don't. Wait. Calvin, Calvin, Calvin!
等一下 冷静一下 冷静
Wait a minute, just calm down, calm down.
-不会有事的 我们想太多了 -听我说
- It's gonna be okay. I mean, we trippin'. - You know what?
你不懂这种感受
You-you don't know what it's like.
-压抑了太多的愤怒 -我懂 宝贝
- To have all this pent-up anger. - I know, baby.
不知该如何发泄
You don't know what to do with it.
踢疼了吧 宝贝 坐下吧
Oh, see, baby? Just, oh, just sit down.
坐下 过来 坐下
Sit down, sit down. Come on, sit down.
-坐下 -老天 我...
- Sit down. - Oh, man, I...
原谅我 我...
You got to forgive me, girl, I...
我有点失控了
I lost my mind there for a second.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
孩子们太不省心
Kids'll make you do that.
-你还好吗 -太糟糕了
- How you doing? - Terrible.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm okay.
我没事 宝贝
I'm okay, baby.
我觉得我们都需要放松
I think we both need to relax.
我们都...
I mean, you know, the fact that we were...
我们都为同一件事生气
we were both upset about the same thing...
同一件事 是我们的孩子
Same thing. It's our baby. It's our baby.
但现在 我们在一起放松
You know, but now, you know, we're just chillin'.
-对 一起放松 宝贝 -就是这样
- Yeah, we chillin', baby. - You know what I mean? Yeah.
卡尔文 你干嘛摸我屁♥股♥
Calvin, why are you touching my butt?
宝贝 我只是
Oh, babe, I just...
既然我们不生气了
I thought since we weren't angry anymore,
那我们继续快活吧
we'd just get back to our lovin' selves.
怎么了
What?
你假装生气只是为了做♥爱♥吗
Were you pretending to be mad just to get you some?
什么 不
What?! No!
难以置信 我都要失去我的孩子了
I cannot believe you. Here I'm about to lose my baby,
你却想再造一个
and you're trying to make another one?
-缇娜 -天啊
- Look, Tina... - Oh, my God.
我只是想让你冷静下来 好吗
I was just trying to get you to calm down, all right?
-戴夫说《单身汉》里... -什么
- 'Cause on The Bachelor, Dave has said, what... - What?
-《单身汉》里... -戴夫
- Basically what happens on The Bachelor... - Dave?
-不行 -缇娜
- Oh, hell no! - Oh, Tina...
-你你你 -缇娜 别别
- You-you-you... - Tina, don't you... Tina, you don't...
-你 -拜托...
- You... - Come on, now, you know...
我受不了了 什么玩意儿
You know, I'm not dealing with this no more. What?
缇娜 别这样 别闹了
Tina, you need to stop-- Come on, now, quit playing.
跟我想的不一样啊
That didn't go like I thought.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
发夹
Bobby pin.
除了当妈我还有别的本事
I wasn't always your mother.
坐下 我们得谈谈
Sit down. We need to talk.
如果你是来让我跟克洛伊分手 晚了
If you're here to tell me to break up with Chloe, you're too late.
我们已经分了
We already did.
宝贝 你没事吧
Oh, baby, you okay?
别假装难过了
Don't pretend like you're not happy.
我听到你庆祝时手镯的响声了
I heard your bracelets jingling while you were celebrating.
好吧 我很高兴
Okay, fine. I'm happy.
我只是担心你和一个
I was just worried about you being with someone
不信上帝的人在一起
who doesn't believe in God.
就算她不信 我信不就好了
What does it matter if she doesn't as long as I do?
你仍然相信上帝吗
So you do still believe in God?
当然
Of course I do.
但我信上帝是我的事
But my relationship to God is personal to me.
这跟克洛伊或者你无关啊
It doesn't have to be the same as Chloe's, or yours.
宝贝 你要明白
Listen, baby, I need you to understand me right now.
信仰在我的人生中非常重要
Faith has been so important in my life.
它支撑我挺过了我母亲去世
I mean, it's gotten me through my mother passing,
支撑我在洛杉矶养大了两个黑人儿子
it got me through raising two black sons in Los Angeles,
更重要的是
and more importantly,
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表