剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
和生活状况 然后你来了
and their circumstance-- and then you come in
大谈广播新闻和难懂的动物科普
with your NPR and obscure animal facts...
大家都不理我 开始听你说了
and everybody starts listening to you instead of me.
你觉得我是什么感受
I mean, how you think that makes me feel?
-像是他们忘了你 -没错
- Like they forgot about you? - Exactly.
我明白那种感受
Yeah, I know how that feels.
看看这个
Check that out.
为什么要给我看男人的屁♥股♥
Why-why are you showing me a picture of a dude's butt?
看看文身
Look at the tattoo.
除了我 上周"动物帮"的哥们都文了
Everyone in the "Zoo Crew" got these last week without me.
我才走了两个月 他们已经觉得
I've only been gone two months, and it already feels like
我在不在都不重要了
it doesn't matter that I'm not there.
所以你觉得
So you feel left behind...
被一群在屁♥股♥上文身的哥们抛弃了
by a bunch of dudes that got tattoos on their behind?
卡尔文 我搬来这以后
It's just been really tough making friends
真的很难交到朋友
since I moved here, Calvin.
在老家 我是最酷的
You know, back at home, I mean, I used to be the coolest.
你吧...
I mean, you know, you're...
你挺酷的
you're cool, you know?
振作起来 戴夫
I mean, Dave, come on, man.
你到昆的店里 却坚持自我
You walked into Que's barbershop and you held your own.
这么做确实挺酷的
It was pretty cool that I did that.
我掷骰子就赢了200块
Won $200 playing dice.
你可能得检查一下那些钱
You might want to check those twenties
看看是不是假的
and make sure Obama's face is not on them.
很抱歉我在昆的理发店把你搞得很难看
Hey, look, I'm sorry I messed things up for you down at Que's.
我保证以后不去了
I promise I won't come back.
不用 没事的
Oh, man, no, it's cool.
只要你想把耳朵放低点
I mean, you're welcome in there anytime you want to...
随时都可以来
get your ears lowered.
太好了 我认识的
Well, good, cause I don't anybody else
其他人都不收假钱
who's gonna take my Obama bucks.
下周六理发店见
All right, man, I'll see you down there next Saturday?
下周六 那才一个星期
Next Saturday? That's in a week.
你多久理一次发
Yo, how often you get your hair cut?
不确定 大概两个月吧
I don't know, like, every two months.
两个月
Two months?
那你多久理一次发
How often do you get your hair cut?
一周一次
Once a week.
真的吗
Seriously?
没想到你这么舍得保养
Wouldn't have guessed you were so high-maintenance.
是啊 我只不过让人感觉很轻松的样子
I know. I only make looking this good seem effortless.
*两个挚友...*
*Two best friends...*
我才不是你的挚友 戴夫
I'm not your best friend, Dave.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
我们刚好路过
Hey, we were just in the neighborhood.
我想向你们介绍一下我妻子
I wanted to introduce you all to my wife.
大家好 她叫杰玛
Everyone, this is Gemma.
杰玛 这是我的新朋友
Gemma, these are all my new friends.
-幸会 -你好 杰玛
- Nice to meet you. - Hey, Gemma.
我靠 戴夫
Damn, Dave,
要是我老婆那么好看
if my wife was that fine,
我才不需要朋友
I wouldn't need no friends.
真的吗 昆 你和你妈住哎
Really, Que? Cause... you live with your mama.
你应该需要很多朋友吧
Seems like you need all the friends you can get.
他叫耶利米
This is Jeremiah.
就是你卖♥♥给戴夫塑身裤的
Oh, you're the one who sold him the Spanx.
我正穿着呢
I'm wearing them right now.
昆也是
So is Que.
如果你喜欢塑身裤
Well, look, if you like those Spanx,
那你也会喜欢羊绒围巾的
you're gonna love these cashmere scarves.
-10块钱一条 -真的吗
- Just ten dollars each. - Really?
好便宜 哪弄的
That's so cheap. Where did you get them?
怎么了
What?
是偷的吗
Oh, are they stolen?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表