剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我想让你对抗
I'm trying to get you to fight, son.
我不想和你对抗
I don't want to fight with you.
我没说和我
I don't want you to fight with me.
我想让你回击
I want you to fight back.
回击什么
Fight back at what?
生活
At life.
我是在激励你 儿子
I'm trying to motivate you, son.
老爹 你这么损我
Pop, when you tear me down like that,
可不是激励我
it doesn't motivate me.
只能让我觉得自己很没用
It just makes me feel like... like I'm worthless.
没用
Worthless?
你是我儿子
You're my son.
怎么会没用
There's nothing worthless about you.
马尔科姆 我喜欢看你打棒球
Malcolm, I loved watching you play baseball.
知道为什么吗 因为你很无畏
And you know why? Because you were fearless.
你每球都拼 总想多上一垒
You dove for every ball, you always took that extra base,
从来不会不挥棒就被三振出局
and you never struck out without swinging at the pitch.
每次都是虽败犹荣
You always went down swinging.
因为我小时候你跟我说
That's because when I was a kid, you told me
如果我不尽全力 就得走回家
if I didn't try my hardest, I would have to walk home.
你记得有次你在暴风雨中
Yeah, you remember that time you had to walk home
走路回家吗
in a thunderstorm?
怎么会忘 那可是客场
How can I forget? It was an away game.
儿子
Look, son,
最近这几年
but these last couple of years,
你一直在出局
you've been caught looking.
你得重新挥棒了
You need to start swinging again.
我知道 老爹
I know, Pop.
但往哪挥呢
But at what?
哪都行 挥棒没打到
Anything. I mean, a swing and a miss
总比没挥要强
is always better than no swing at all.
也许你说得对
Well, maybe you're right.
我该开始挥棒了
I is time for me to start swinging again.
也许我很严厉
Yeah. And, look, I may be tough,
但我一直都支持你
but I always got your back.
老爹 如果你
Well, I would appreciate it, Pop, if you would just...
能少怼我点就好了
cut down on the jabs a little bit.
好啊 这没问题
Okay. All right, I can do that.
你觉得一周五次怎么样
So what you thinking, like five jabs a week?
两次吧 老爹
How about two, Pop?
三次 就这么定了
Okay, three it is.
成交
Deal.
握手哪够啊 过来
I'm-a do you one better. Come here, man.
爱你 儿子
Love you, boy.
我也爱你
Love you.
-靠 -怎么了
- Oh, damn. - What?
戴夫的沙包游戏奏效了
Did Dave's little cornhole plan work on us?
没错
It sure did.
不错啊
Well, all right.
你们都在挨饿
So, y'all are starving,
但我的牛上轭了
but my oxen are yoked.
羊也剪了毛
My sheep are shorn.
谢默斯叔叔的截肢也很顺利
And Uncle Seamus's amputation went off without a hitch.
都柏林 我来啦
Dublin, here I come.
大丰收
Bumper crop.
以后你们找谁买♥♥薯条 找我
Where you gonna get your french fries from now, huh? Me!
明天把这玩意也扔了吧
After tonight, this goes in the trash, too.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表