剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
快 葛罗弗 找掩护
Come on, Grover, take cover!
士兵们 各就各位
Troops, take your positions!
马蒂 马蒂
Marty, Marty.
什么 我能看见你 妈妈
What? I-I see you, Mom. Hi.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm, Malcolm.
好 我罩着你 妈
Yeah, I got you, Ma.
黑人♥权♥利
Black power!
你们俩 掩护我 明白吗
Hey, hey, guys, just cover me, all right?
我要上了
I'm going in.
看看我是怎么做的
Now let me show you how it's done.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
就是这样
That's how it's done!
干掉他 孩子们 保护你们的妈妈
Get him, boys, defend your mother!
快 葛罗弗 撤退 撤退
Come on, Grover, retreat, retreat.
回基地
Back to home base.
孩子们
Boys!
孩子们 等等
Boys, wait!
我们守住阵营吗
You want us to hold our position here?
不是 过来扶我起来
No. Come help me up.
我的身手不如从前了
My barrel roll ain't what it used to be.
对了 尽管他们给我们免单了
Just so you know, even though they comped this meal,
这顿还是算我请的
it still counts as my treat.
卡尔文 回答我
Okay, you know, Calvin, tell me this,
如果这里有种族歧视 你为什么要来这吃饭
if this place is so racist, why were you willing to eat here?
没人说这里有种族歧视啊
No one said it was racist.
我只是发现了利用你的白人特权的机会
I just saw an opportunity to use your white privilege.
真是太美味了
And it's delicious.
我得到位子是纯属巧合
I got a table by mistake.
这算不上白人特权
I don't think that's exactly white privilege.
看吧 这就是活生生的白人特权
See? That's white privilege right there.
压根不知道自己从中受益
Not knowing that you're benefiting from it.
好吧 我知道
Okay, I-I know that
因为肤色
I have certain social advantages on occasion
我会获得一定的社交优势
because of the color of my skin.
我觉醒了
I'm woke.
戴夫 你的觉醒程度
Dave, you about as woke as I am
跟我陪缇娜看外语电影时一样
when Tina puts on a movie with subtitles.
那你教教我
Okay, well, then, please enlighten me.
戴夫 你的白人特权
Dave, your white privilege
不是偶尔出现的
isn't something that kicks in on occasion,
你每天都从中受益
it's something you benefit from every day.
你遵循的是另一套规矩
You play by a different set of rules.
如果人生像打高尔夫 那你就可以
It's like life is golf, and you get to tee off
用女式球托击球 你也用了
from the women's tee, which you did.
只用了一次 而且是在那只鹅把我从沙坑里
Only once, and that was after that goose dug me up
挖出来之后
in the sand trap.
伙计 这根本不重要
Look, look, man, it doesn't even matter,
我没生你的气
all right? I'm not mad at you for it.
恕我直言
Okay, well, with all due respect,
我觉得是你想多了
I ju-- I think you're seeing something that's not there.
是吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
把这个戴上
Put this on.
但是这里不让戴帽子
Yeah, well, there's a no-hat policy.
他们让你摘下来了
They made you take it off.
没错 但我打赌你戴上什么都不会发生
Exactly. But I bet if you put it on, nothing will happen.
除了可能会比你好看
Except maybe me looking better in it than you.
我说了 什么都不会发生
Like I said, nothing will happen.
好吧 但你会明白的
Okay, yeah, fine, but you'll see.
我和你遵循同一套规矩
The same rules that apply to you apply to me.
希望人们能注意到我
I just hope people notice me in it.
士兵们 行动
All right, soldiers, move in!
行动
Move.
强森家 你们被包围了
All right, Johnsons, we got you surrounded.
如果三十秒内不投降
If you don't surrender in 30 seconds,
我们就要发起攻击了
we're coming in after you.
我们决不投降
We'll never surrender!
妈妈 我觉得我们得投降了
Mom, I think we have to surrender.
拜托 葛罗弗 别这么怂炮
Come on, Grover, don't be such a wuss.
你刚才叫我怂炮
Did you just call me a wuss?
是啊 怎样 你要跟妈妈哭鼻子吗
Yeah, what are you gonna do about it, cry to your mommy?
你们怎么会觉得我无趣
How could you boys ever think I wasn't fun?
不是说你无趣 妈
Oh-- it's not that you're not fun, Ma,
但是老爹更自然
it's just that Pop's always more spontaneous.
你们觉得我不自然
Oh, well, you don't think I can be spontaneous?
妈 这不是你的强项
Mom, it's not your strong suit, so...
天啊
God...
怎么了 我脖子上有目标吗
What? Do I have a target on my neck or something?
新游戏 我和强森家一伙
New game. I'm going in with the Johnsons!
瞧 葛罗弗
Yes! See, Grover?
这就是永不投降的原因
This is why you never surrender.
你说得对
You were right!
但你赶紧跑吧
But now you better run.
现在是妈妈对战儿子
Moms against sons!
今天真是太棒了
Oh, this is the best day ever!
不 别管他了
No! Leave him! Leave him!
亲爱的 你没事吧
Oh, sweetie, sweetie, are you okay?
我撞到麻筋了
Oh, I think I hit my funny bone.
要让妈妈亲亲来缓缓吗
Oh, do you want Mommy to kiss it and make it better?
要
Yeah.
瞧 有时候还是妈妈好吧
See? Sometimes mom stuff isn't so bad, right?
好点了吗
You okay now?
嗯 谢谢妈妈
Yeah, thanks, Mom.
很好
Good.
跑吧 怂炮 快跑
Now run, wuss! You better run!
这里食物很好吃啊
This food was delicious.
我掀帽沿向主厨致敬
I, uh, tip my hat to the chef.
但我就不摘
But I do not take it off.
已经十分钟了 戴夫
It's been ten minutes, Dave.
你那么大声打电♥话♥
If that loud "phone call"
感谢给你制♥作♥帽子的人都没用
thanking your hatmaker didn't work,
其他的应该更没戏了
I don't think anything will.
你说得对 我可能还不够明显
You're right, I'm probably being too subtle.
不好意思 酒保
Uh, he-- excuse me, bartender?
我知道现在是下午 但我就是想戴个睡帽
I know it's only the afternoon, but I sure could use a nightcap.
你知道怎么给帽子美黑吗
Do you know how to make a Man-hat-tan?
你现在相信我了吗
I mean, do you believe me now,
还是我们一起出去看看谁能叫到出租车
or should we both go outside and see who can hail a cab?
不 你 你 完美
No, you, you. Perfect.
你有什么话想跟我说吗
Anything you want to say to me? You know,
头上第一个念头
off the top of your head?
希望您在希尔蒙特过得愉快
I hope you had a pleasant experience at Hillmount?
你怎么能这么说呢
How can you say that?
我们就是这么训练的
Because they tell us to?
瞧 我说了
See? I told you so.
你现在记得规矩了吗
do you remember the rules now?
你让他戴着帽子走来走去
You're letting him walk around with the hat on,
但却让我摘掉
but you made me take it off.
抱歉 伙计们 我不想惹麻烦
Uh, I'm sorry, guys, I don't want any trouble here.
你已经惹了 因为你惹上了
Well, you found it, because you're messing
不该惹的觉醒的白种人
with the wrong woke white dude.
规矩应该一视同仁
The rules should be the same for everyone.
你们看到刚才的事了吗
I mean, did you see what just happened here?
太讽刺了
This was a travesty!
戴夫 冷静点
Okay, Dave, chill out.
我还在等卡布奇诺呢
I still have a cappuccino coming.
不 不 卡尔文
No. No, Calvin,
这是不对的
it's-it's not right.
如果我朋友不能在这里戴帽子
If my friend can't wear a hat in here,
所有人都不能戴
none of us should be able to wear a hat in here.
戴夫 那是我的帽子 什么鬼
Dave, that's my hat, man. What the hell?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表