剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
真坚强 小大人
Hey, way to stay strong, little man.
我爸只给你解释过
You know, you are the only kid to ever get more
对其他人都是"我说了算"
of an explanation than "Because I said so."
这得庆祝一下
This is cause for celebration.
你想干嘛
What you think you're doing?
我为什么不能吃
Why can't I have some?
因为我说了算
Because I said so.
今晚真是太倒霉了
I can't believe what a disaster tonight is.
我本来想让你放松一下的
Instead of taking your mind off of things,
结果越弄越糟
I just made everything worse.
才没有呢
No, you didn't.
你没错
You did everything right.
我也不知道我为什么不能放松享受一下
I don't know why I couldn't just relax and enjoy it.
你烦心事太多了
Well, you got a lot going on.
但我一直这样啊
Yeah, but I always have a lot going on.
我觉得不止如此
I think this is something more.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我让全家搬过来是个错误的选择吗
Was it wrong of me to make us move here?
什么
What?
是我在这找到了一份工作
I'm the one who got the job
我们才搬来加州的
and made us move to California.
我们因为我而离开了家人
I made us leave all of our family,
朋友 葛罗弗的学校
our friends, Grover's school.
举家迁移
I uprooted everything.
杰玛 你没有逼我们做任何事
Gemma, you didn't make us do anything.
这是我们一起决定的
We decided together.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
也许是四六开 但
Well, maybe it was 60-40, but...
我这四成也是很积极的
I was an enthusiastic 40.
戴夫 你对什么都很积极
Dave, you're an enthusiastic everything.
我们是个团队 杰玛
We're a team, Gemma.
就像马弗里克和古斯吗
Like Maverick and Goose?
我非常爱你
I've never loved you more.
那我就是古斯了
I guess that makes me Goose.
看看我 你肯定是古斯啊
Well, yeah, look at me. You're definitely Goose.
杰玛 你去哪我都会跟着你
Gemma, I'd follow you anywhere.
我只想和你在一起
All I ever want to be is close to you.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
尽管这不是你所期待的
You know, even though this isn't exactly what you had in mind,
我们现在就在一起啊
we are pretty close right now.
是啊
We are, aren't we?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
古斯 你个混♥蛋♥
Goose, you big stud,
不带我上♥床♥ 咱俩就没戏了
take me to bed or lose me forever.
葛罗弗 你怎么不睡觉
Grover. What are you doing out of bed?
我睡不着 你能念给我听吗
I couldn't sleep. Can you read to me?
当然 我
O-Of course. Let me...
葛罗弗 小家伙
Grover, little man.
在这里 我们只睡自己的床
In this house, we all stay in our own beds.
为什么
Why?
我说了算
Because I said so.
你知道这对我没用
You know that doesn't work on me.
"从前 有一个小男孩
"Once upon a time, there was a little boy
不知道适可而止"
who didn't know when to quit."
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表