剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
五分
Fives?
对 我也会玩
Yeah, I know how to play this game, too.
现在不合适 马
All right, not a good time, horse.
我说别烦我
I said leave me alone.
卡尔文 野马小子盯上你了
Ooh, Calvin, Buster's got his sights on you.
卡尔文 你惹了不该惹的野马
Yeah, Calvin, you're buckin' with the wrong Bronco.
是他惹了不该惹的巴特勒
Well, he's buckin' with the wrong Butler.
干什么 伙计
What's up, man?
想让我给你点颜色瞧瞧吗 老马艾德
Oh, you want a piece of me, old punk-ass Mr. Ed?
出自1961年电视喜剧《灵马艾德》
爸 爸
Whoa, whoa. Dad, Dad.
不不不
No no no.
谅你也不敢
Yeah, that's what I thought!
现在谁是真男人
Who the man now, huh?
除非那身服装里面是个军阀
Well, I mean, unless there's a warlord in that costume,
我坚决选戴夫
I'm sticking with Dave.
你刚刚降到四分了
You just became a four.
抱歉 我花了点时间才找到
Sorry, it took me a while to find a boom box
能播放磁带的录音机
that would play the tape.
录音机是什么
What's a boom box?
就是以前还没有CD机的时候
Oh, well, it's what we used to listen to music on
我们用来听音乐的东西
before there were CD players.
CD机是什么
What's a CD player?
葛罗弗 你需要买♥♥套百科全书了
Well, Grover, you need to get yourself an encyclopedia.
百科全书是什么
What's an encyclopedia?
小子 谷歌♥一下
Boy, just google it!
下流女人《你觉得你够狡猾》
"Femme Nasty-- 'You Think You Slick.'"
天啊 瞧你多性感
Oh, my God, look at how sexy you are.
弗洛伊德牧师也这么觉得
Yeah. Pastor Floyd thought so, too.
他把我踢出教会后
After he kicked me out of the congregation,
提出想给我买♥♥公♥寓♥
he offered to buy me a condo.
好了
Okay, so...
我有点生疏了 不过我们试一下
I'm a little rusty, but let's try this out.
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
♪我清楚你的把戏♪
♪I know your game♪
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
♪我知道她的名字♪
♪I know her name♪
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
♪你应该感到羞耻♪
♪You should be ashamed♪
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
♪全都一个样 宝贝♪
♪It's all the same, baby.♪
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, that was so cool.
你应该继续唱歌♥啊
You have to start singing again.
也许你说得对
Oh, you know, maybe you're right.
你应该和她一起唱 妈妈
You should do it with her, Mom.
你喜欢唱歌♥
You love to sing.
但我以前是合唱团的
Yeah, but that was in a choral group.
拜托 杰玛 都是唱歌♥嘛
Oh, come on, Gemma, singing is singing.
来试一下
Just-just give it a shot.
-好吧 -开始
- Okay. - All right, here we go.
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
♪我清楚你的把戏♪
♪I know your game♪
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
♪我知道她的名字♪
♪I know her name♪
♪你觉得你够狡猾♪
♪You think you slick?♪
我们还是帮你找只鹰养吧
Maybe we should work on getting you that eagle.
太棒了
Yes!
戴夫 我们打了个8比0
All right, Dave, we're on an 8-0 run.
我们得稳住
We got to keep up the momentum.
交给我 交给我
All right, I got this, I got this.
野马队球迷 一起来
All right, Broncos, here we go!
-给我"野" -野
- Give me a "B." - B!
有"野"了 有"野"了
You got your "B," you got your "B."
-给我"马" -马
- Give me an "R." - R!
有"马"了 有"马"了
You got your "R," you got your "R."
-给我"队" -队
- Give me an "O." - O!
有"队"了 有"队"了
You got your "O," you got your "O."
你们在干什么 给我坐下
What the hell are you doing? You two sit your asses down.
T恤炮
Dude, T-shirt cannon!
野马小子
Ooh, Buster!
野马小子 这边
Buster! Buster, over here!
来吧 这边
Here we go, right here.
野马小子
Buster--
野马小子 我要踢爆你的马屁♥股♥
You know what, Buster? I'm about to bust your ass.
-老爹 老爹 -爸 别别 爸
- Pop, Pop. - Dad, no, no, Dad, Dad...
卡尔文
Calvin.
乐团其他人怎么样了
What happened to the rest of the group?
不知道 我们没有联♥系♥了
I don't know, we just kind of lost touch.
我听说贾妮丝搬到内布拉斯加了
The last I heard, Janice moved to Nebraska,
妮基和弗洛伊德牧师结婚了
and Nicki married Pastor Floyd.
你不需要她们 你太棒了
Well, you don't need them. You're amazing.
你可以单飞啊
You could totally go solo.
我也说不好
Oh, I don't know.
没有比过气后
You know, there's nothing sadder
还想重温辉煌
than somebody past their prime
更可悲的事了
trying to relive their glory days.
你还是风韵犹存啊
There is nothing about you that is past your prime.
我只是不想做出
I just don't want to do anything that
会让家人难堪的事
would embarrass my family.
看
Look.
爸爸和卡尔文先生上电视了
Dad and Mr. Calvin are on TV.
疯狂粉丝袭击野马小子
你回来
You get back.
我必须得继续唱歌♥了
Oh, I'm definitely gonna start singing again.
听听
Listen to that.
那么精彩的比赛 我们却被锁在这里看不到
There's a great game going on, and we're locked in here.
我没让你帮我啊 戴夫
Nobody asked you to help me, Dave.
我知道怎么跟马打架
I know how to fight a horse.
卡尔文 我没帮你
Calvin, I wasn't helping you.
是你抓住我的脚踝 把我挥来挥去的
You grabbed my ankles and were swinging me around.
你也没反对啊
Well, you seemed fine with it.
你下来后还跳起来拍手呢
When you landed, you jumped up and clapped.
那是肌肉记忆
That was muscle memory.
你怎么了 卡尔文
What is your problem, Calvin?
你整天都在生我的气
You have been angry with me all day.
你知道吗 我告诉你吧
You know what, I'll tell you what my problem is.
我不知道你到底是谁
I don't know who the hell you are.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你一搬来 就跟个蠢屌♥丝一样
You move in, and you're this corny doofus
天天缠着我
that won't leave me alone.
然后突然间 你就变成真男人了
Then, out of nowhere, suddenly you're the man.
卡尔文 你在说什么啊
Calvin, what are you talking about?
你让我们免费看比赛
I mean, you got us these amazing free tickets.
你最好的朋友是超级英雄特警
Your best friend is a SWAT superhero.
除此之外
And to top it all off,
你还是退伍军人
you're a war veteran.
相比之下 我今天最能接受的
I mean, the only thing about this day
反而是你当过啦啦队员
that makes sense is that you were a cheerleader.
所以你怪我是因为
So you're blaming me because you didn't know me
-你没那么了解我 -对
- as well as you thought? - Yes.
这是我的错吗
How is that my fault?
因为这些事
Because those are the kind of things
是你该跟朋友分享的啊
that you're supposed to tell a friend.
加尔文...
Calvin...
你刚才叫我朋友了
Did you just call me a friend?
没有
No.
我不知道 我是说...
I mean, I don't know. I mean...
人一进监狱就开始犯糊涂
prison does crazy things to a man.
你叫了 你刚才叫我朋友了
You did. You just called me a friend.
这是你第一次跟我说F开头的词
And that's the first time you've called me the F-word.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表