剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
亲爱的 快看看这个
Hey, babe, babe, babe, check it out.
店里最大的一只
The biggest one they had.
23磅
23 pounds.
肯定会剩下很多火鸡
There's gonna be so much leftover turkey,
我能食困好几周了
I'm gonna be sleepy for weeks.
放回去
Well, put it back.
我们就四个人
There's only four of us,
我才不做那么大只的火鸡
and I'm not cooking that big-ass turkey.
你的感恩节精神呢 宝贝
Where's your Thanksgiving spirit, babe?
我告诉你在哪
I'll tell you where.
在你兄弟的船上
Out on your brother's boat,
和你其他家人在一起
with the rest of your family.
知道吗 我不在乎他有没有邀请咱们
You know what, I don't care if he invited us.
我受够了柯蒂斯总跟我嘚瑟彩票奖金
I'm done letting Curtis throw his lotto money in my face.
要不是我停在那个
He wouldn't even never won
加油站给老妈买♥♥百事可乐
if I wouldn't have stopped at that gas station
他根本赢不了钱
to get Mama a Pepsi.
我以为我能休天假的
Look, I thought I was gonna have the day off.
去拿只小的
Just get a smaller one,
别总想弄只翼龙让我料理
and stop trying to make me cook a pterodactyl.
好吧 多大呢
Fine. How big?
要只12磅的吧
Let's go with 12 pounds.
12磅 那你们几个吃什么
12 pounds? What the rest of y'all gonna eat?
好吧
Fine.
缇娜
Hi, Tina.
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys. What's up?
看来你在为节日扫货
Ooh, looks like you're stocking up for the big day, huh?
会有很多亲朋好友来吗
So, you have a bunch of family coming over?
没有 就卡尔文和俩儿子长在沙发上
No, just Calvin and the boys sitting on the couch
我在厨房♥里做饭
while I cook my butt off in the kitchen,
独自守着烤箱挥汗如雨
sweating over a stove, you know, alone.
过节嘛
A holiday.
要是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
你们就来我们家吧
you should just come to our house.
-对吧 杰玛 -太好了
- Right, Gemma? - I'd love that.
真的吗 我可不想勉强
Well, are you sure? I don't want to impose.
肯定很好玩的 男人们可以看球
Come on, it'll be fun. The men can watch football,
我来下厨 你陪着我就行
and you can keep me company while I do all the cooking.
行 太好了 我们去
Okay, great, we're coming.
完美 那周四中午见
Awesome. We'll see you Thursday around noon?
-我真的什么都不用带吗 -真的
- Are you sure I can't bring anything? - We're sure.
好的 我就盼着你这么回答了
Good. That's the answer I was looking for.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
-怎么了 -抱歉
- Yeah? - Sorry.
他们没有12磅的
They didn't have any 12-pounders,
我四舍五入到20磅了
so I just rounded up to a 20.
放回去吧 我们去强森家
Well, put it back, 'cause we're going to the Johnsons'.
强森家
The Johnsons'?
-你开玩笑吧 缇娜 -没有
- You joking, right, Tina? - Nope.
我从俩人手里抢来的火鸡
I had to fight two people to get this turkey.
一位女士都冲我扔假牙了
One lady threw her dentures at me.
她就在那
Ooh, there she is right there.
东邻西舍
第一季 第八集
杰玛 我有个坏消息
Gemma, I have terrible news.
我刚跟我妈通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my mother.
不会吧 她出什么事了
Oh, no, did something happen to her?
更糟 她感恩节要来
Worse. She's coming for Thanksgiving.
什么
What?
我以为她会去你盖尔姨妈家
I thought she was going to your Aunt Gail's.
很明显她们吵架了
Well, yeah, apparently they got into a fight
争论哪个剧更好看 《海军罪案调查处》
over which is better, NCIS
还是《海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶》
or NCIS: Los Angeles.
然后她就改来咱家了
And now she's coming here instead.
为什么奶奶来是坏事
But why is it bad that Grammy's coming?
不是坏事 葛罗弗 是坏透了
Oh it's not bad, Grover. It's terrible.
戴夫
Dave!
你知道的 我比任何人都爱你奶奶
Look, you know that nobody loves Grammy more than I do,
不过她上年纪了
but... she's getting a little bit older
而且来自一个小城镇
and she comes from a small town and, well,
你知道我们怎么跟你说的 有些事
you know how we tell you that there are things
人们也许会想 但却永远不能说出口
that people might think but should never, ever say?
嗯
Yeah.
奶奶觉得并非如此
Grammy doesn't believe that's true.
宝贝 能让我单独跟你妈说两句吗
Hey, buddy. Can I talk to Mommy alone for a minute?
你是要跟她说关于奶奶的事吗
Are you gonna tell her something about Grammy
就是只能想想不该说出口的
that you think but shouldn't say?
对
Yes.
杰玛 我们怎么办
Gemma, what are we gonna do?
我们没法邀请巴特勒一家了
We have to uninvite the Butlers.
亲爱的 明天就是感恩节 这样太无礼了
Sweetie, it's the day before Thanksgiving; that'd be rude.
比我妈还无礼
Ruder than my mom?
你还记得她因为我们需要"筑墙"
Remember when she went off on that lady
冲那位女士发脾气吗
about how we need to "build the wall"?
记得
Yes, I do.
我们不得不另选一家塔可钟了
We had to start going to a different Taco Bell.
杰玛 她肯定会毁了感恩节 我肯定
Gemma, she is going to ruin Thanksgiving, I know it.
亲爱的 我知道你老妈让你尴尬
Sweetie, I know you get embarrassed by your mom,
不过她是成人了
but she's an adult.
你不能控制她的行为
You're not in charge of her behavior.
那万一她冒犯巴特勒一家怎么办
And what if she says something offensive to the Butlers?
我和卡尔文刚开始
You know, Calvin and I are starting
成为要好的朋友
to become such good friends.
我明白 不过知道吗
I know. But you know what?
也许她来也是好事
Maybe it's a good thing she's coming.
你总说她之所以为人如此
You always say the reason she's the way she is
是因为她只认识跟她一样的人
is because she only knows people just like her.
我们可以帮她改变这点
We can help change that.
也许你是对的
Okay, you know, m-maybe you're right.
也许能借这个机会
You know, maybe this is a chance
帮她打开眼界
for us to broaden her horizons.
-给她引荐不同圈子的人 -没错
- To introduce her to a new spectrum of people. - Exactly.
奶奶想知道咱们这发生暴♥乱♥的频率
Grammy wants to know how often there are riots around here.
不
Oh, no...
我现在能取消对他们的邀请了吗
Can I uninvite them now?
你怎么还站着不动
Why are you still standing here?
真不敢相信我们
I cannot believe that we're going
要去强森家过感恩节
to the Johnsons' for Thanksgiving.
自从我们不用去我兄弟柯蒂斯家
I mean, since we weren't going to my brother Curtis's,
我以为终于能自己给感恩节树立传统了
I thought I could finally start my own Thanksgiving traditions.
比如什么
Like what?
比如不去强森家
Like not going to the Johnsons'.
我计划闲着
Well, I plan on laying around
让别人忙活下厨的事
while somebody else worries about the cooking.
当男人感觉真好
Feels good to be a man.
-卡尔文 -进来吧
- Hey, Calvin. - Come on in, man.
我得跟你们说下明天的事
Hey, I wanted to talk to you guys about tomorrow.
我可不戴朝圣帽 戴夫
I'm not wearing a pilgrim's hat, Dave.
好消息 你们不用戴
Well, good news: you won't have to
因为我是来取消邀请的
because I'm here to, um, uninvite you.
什么
What?
好兄弟 戴夫
My man, Dave!
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等等
Hold up.
你什么意思 取消邀请
What do you mean, you're uninviting us?
没关系了 缇娜
Come on, it doesn't matter, Tina. You know?
我们已经拥抱过了 说到就要做到
We already hugged it out and everything; a deal's a deal.
不对 等等 等等
Oh, no. Wait, wait, wait.
等下 你要去哪儿 不准走
Wait, where you going? No, no.
我想知道究竟是怎么回事
I want to know what happened.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表