剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
他来了 终于来了
Oh, here he comes, right here.
谁来了
Uh, here who comes?
欠揍的报童
That sorry-ass paperboy.
记得马尔科姆说你是捡来的 你吓哭了
I'm about to make him cry harder than you did
我要让他哭得比你更伤心
when Malcolm told you you were adopted.
那不是马尔科姆说的 爸 是你说的
That wasn't Malcolm, Dad. That was you.
听起来确实像我说的 是吧
That does sound like me, doesn't it?
等等 慢点
Hold... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
掉头 回来
Hey, turn that bike around and get back here.
我有话跟你讲
I need to talk to you right now.
马蒂 你把这个录下来传到网上
Marty, I want you to film this for YouTube.
我要让全世界知道小孩子还是可以被训斥的
I want to show the world it's still okay to yell at kids.
年轻人 我跟你讲话的时候把头盔摘掉
All right, take that helmet off, young man, while I talk to you.
问题就在这里 你们都不懂得尊...
See, that's the problem-- y'all have no re...
重
...spect.
抱歉 先生 你刚才说什么
Sorry, sir. What were you saying?
我 我刚才说 我刚才说...
I... I was saying... I was saying...
我刚才 我刚才说
I was... I was saying...
你干得很不错
I was saying you are doing a great job.
确实
Yes, you are.
加油干吧
Hey, so, keep up the good work.
谢谢 先生 我得继续送了
Thanks, mister. Got to go finish my route.
好的 去吧
Okay, you do that.
带上头盔
All right, and put your helmet on.
记住 安全第一
All right, remember, safety first.
录好了
And got it.
马上删掉 删掉 马上
Erase that right now, boy. Erase that, now.
我用不着听你的
Hey, man. I don't have to listen to you.
你又不是我爸
You're not my father.
强森 你要见我吗
You wanted to see me, Johnson?
是的 麦克拉斯基教练 请坐
Yes, Coach McCluskey. Please have a seat.
你吃过教师休息室的
You get at some of this banana bread
香蕉面包吗
from the teachers' lounge?
-没有 -给
- Uh, no, I didn't. - Oh, here.
吃我的吧 我都吃第三块了
Finish mine. It's my third piece anyway.
你想的很周到啊
That's very thoughtful of you.
还有别的事情吗
Is there anything else?
是的 很多事
Uh, yeah. A lot else.
我叫你来
I've asked you to come in
是因为我们已经说过你迟到的事情了
because we've talked about you being late,
而且我也警告你好几次了
and I've given you several warnings.
而且我每次都听到了
And I've heard each and every one of them,
所以我保证要回到正确的方向
which is why I made sure to get back on the right track.
和场地
And field.
你做到了吗
But have you?
你周五是不是迟到了
I mean, weren't you late on Friday?
我的闹钟坏了
My alarm clock broke.
昨天又迟到了
And then again yesterday?
我得照顾狗
Dog stuff.
今天见我也迟到了
This meeting?
我去给你拿香蕉面包了
I was getting you the banana bread.
我已经给你好几次机会了
Look, I've given you more than enough chances.
非常遗憾 但是我恐怕得让你离开了
I'm sorry, but... I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let you go.
什么 你要开除我 为什么
What? You're firing me? Why?
我刚说的事情都是原因
Literally everything I just said.
校董会知道这件事吗
Does the board of trustees know about this?
因为我和一半董事都打过高尔夫
Because I play golf with half of them,
我还总是让他们赢
and I always let them win.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
这事我说了算 这是我的最终决定
This is my decision to make, and it's final.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
在我走之前能说几句话吗
But can I say something before I leave?
请讲
Go ahead.
你是个差劲的校长
You're a terrible principal.
什么
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
你就是个笑话 大家都知道
You're a joke, and everybody knows it.
你得到这份工作的唯一原因
The only reason why you got this job
就是雇一个女的能给他们脸上贴金
is because it made them look good to hire a woman.
还有 这个
And also...this.
好吧
Yeah, well...
傻了吧你 我还是会吃掉
joke's on you, 'cause I'm still gonna eat this!
怎么样
So? How'd it go?
很顺利 我让他坐下来
Great. I sat him down,
看着他的眼睛
I looked him right in the eye,
做了我该做的事
and I did what I had to do.
之后我还吃了一点香蕉面包作为庆祝
I even celebrated afterwards with a little banana bread.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you,
要是你能给我带点就更好了
and so hoping that you brought home a little.
戴夫 我好难过
Oh, Dave, I feel so terrible.
好了 好了 没事了
O-Okay. Okay. Okay. It's okay.
换了是我也不会给你留的
Look... I wouldn't have saved any for you, either.
杰玛 要是你再不起床
Ooh, hey, Gemma, if you don't get up soon,
上班就要迟到了
you're gonna be late for work.
我今天不去了 我病了
I'm not going in today. I'm sick.
真的吗 还是说你只是在装病
Really? Or are you just pretending to be sick
因为你还在为昨天麦克拉斯基说的话烦心
because you're still upset about what McCluskey said yesterday?
我病了
I'm sick.
看见没
See?
这样解决不了问题
This is not the way to handle this.
为什么 葛罗弗也装病
Why not? Grover fakes it.
《谍中谍6》上映时你也这么干过
And so did you when Mission: Impossible 6 came out.
那是合理病假 因为电影太酷炫了[生病]
That was a legitimate sick day, because that movie was sick.
如果麦克拉斯基说的是真的呢
What if McCluskey's right?
要是他们雇我只是因为
What if the only reason they did hire me
我是个女人呢
is because I'm a woman?
或许我还不够强硬
Maybe I'm not tough enough.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
杰玛 你提高了学校的考试成绩
Gemma, you've gotten test scores up
提高了家长参与度
and increased parent participation.
如果《谍中谍》的队伍需要一名校长
If the Mission: Impossible team needed a school principal,
他们会选你的
they'd choose you.
如果你愿意的话
If you chose to accept it.
谢谢你安慰我
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better,
但我担心大家都觉得我是个笑话
but I'm worried everyone thinks I'm a joke.
麦克拉斯基那么说
McCluskey only said that
只是因为你炒了他
because you had just fired him.
你以为他会怎么做 给你个拥抱吗
What'd you think he was gonna do, give you a hug?
不 但如果他需要 我会拥抱他的
No, but if he needed one, I would've given it to him.
好吧 那这么办
Okay... this is what we're gonna do.
先起床 去洗个澡
We're gonna get up, we're gonna take a shower,
换好衣服
we're gonna get dressed,
然后昂首挺胸地到学校去
and we're gonna show up to that school with our head held high.
-来吧 -好吧
- Ugh, come on. - Ugh, okay.
好了
There we go.
这才是我娶的女强人
That's the strong woman I married.
你不出来了 是不是
You're not coming out of there, are you?
是
Nope.
烤牛肉黑面包三明治 这才是男人的午餐
Roast beef on rye. See, that's a man's lunch.
等下 没有果汁
Wait, no juice box?
老爹 什么时候开始在平板上看新闻了
Hey, Pop, since when do you read the news on an iPad?
从我找不到我的报纸之后
Since I still can't find my newspaper.
那你怎么办
Oh, so what'd you do,
昨天狠狠地教训了那个小孩
lay into that little dude so hard yesterday
吓得他不敢再来了
you scared him off for good?
老爹 告诉他你是怎么大战告捷的
Yeah, Pop, tell him all about the big beat-down.
我决定换一种处理问题的方法
I decided to handle things a different way.
男人点
You know, be the bigger man.
你是说唯一的男人吗
You mean the only man.
现在我觉得拿走你的果汁
You know, I'm starting to feel a lot less bad
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表