剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
还能趁你不在的时候
You can listen to what mom says about you
听老妈是怎么评价你的
when you're not around.
能听听夸奖也不错
It would be nice to hear all those compliments.
那真是太好了
All right. That is great.
我帮你买♥♥
I will ring it up for you
然后下班后带回家 走吧
and bring it home after my shift. Let's go.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我和我爸出去吃个午饭
just going out to lunch with my dad.
等等 什么
H-Hold on. What,
他这话什么意思
what does he mean by, "What are you doing here?"
我是说他不在这里工作了
I mean he doesn't work here anymore.
什么
What?
我昨天被解雇了 老爹
I got fired yesterday, Pop.
解雇 怎么可能
Fired? How is that even possible?
你得干得多烂
I mean, how bad do you have to be at something
才能第一天就被炒鱿鱼啊
to get fired on your first damn day?
真的很烂
Pretty bad, actually.
他拒绝上班
He refused to do the job.
靠 马尔科姆
Damn it, Malcolm.
你怎么能什么都不干
I mean, how can you refuse to do anything?
我是不想骗别人 老爹
What I refused to do was rip people off, Pop,
把会爆♥炸♥的电视卖♥♥给老太太
and sell exploding TVs to old ladies.
我也没让你只卖♥♥给老太太啊
Hey, you could've sold those TVs to anyone.
等等 你让他卖♥♥会爆♥炸♥的电视
Oh, h-hold on, now. You wanted him to sell exploding TVs?
是的 但有延保啊 我又不是畜生
Yes, but with an extended warranty. I'm not a monster.
老爹 我想让你以我为傲
All right, look, Pop, man, I want you to be proud of me,
但我不能以自己为耻
but not if that means I can't be proud of myself.
别想太多
Look, man, don't overthink it.
有些人就不是成功的料
Some people just aren't cut out for success.
等等
Hold on, now.
我儿子会成功的
My son is gonna be a success.
因为他正直
Because he has integrity
有真心有原则
and heart and principles,
所以我知道我儿子会到达人生巅峰
and that's why I know my son is gonna rise to the top.
他不会成为你这样的卑鄙小人
He's not gonna be some bottom-feeder like you.
随便吧
All right, whatever.
我从办公室出来是为了
I just came out of my office to chat up
和我在监控里看到的那个性感孕妇聊天的
that hot pregnant lady I saw on the security camera.
再见
Bye.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Dude's a jackass.
老爹 我想告诉你真♥相♥的
Yeah, look, Pop, I was gonna tell you the truth, man,
我只是想先找份工作
but I just wanted to find another job first.
听着
Look, man,
我知道我给了你很大的压力
I know I put a lot of pressure on you,
但你不必因为做了正确的事而对我撒谎
but you never have to lie to me about doing the right thing.
好 谢谢老爹
Cool. Thanks, Pop.
我们去吃午饭吧
All right. So how about we get that lunch?
好啊 去哪儿吃
Sounds good to me. Where we going?
看看哪家挂着招聘的牌子吧
First restaurant we see with a "help wanted" sign.
怎么样了 妈妈
How's it going, Mom?
还行吧 但比我想象的要难
Uh, okay, but it's harder than I thought.
要不你喝点茶
Maybe you should have some tea.
缇娜老师说喝茶能好受点
Miss Tina says it makes everything better.
缇娜老师还教了你什么
What else did Miss Tina teach you?
她教我每次
Well, she taught me to always start
要先向观众挥手致意
by waving to your audience.
昆西
Hey, Quincy.
我们先从简单的音阶开始
Now, let's start with a simple scale.
好
Okay.
葛罗弗 你太厉害了
Grover, that's really good.
我还以为你不喜欢弹钢琴呢
I thought you didn't like playing piano.
我是不喜欢
I didn't.
但我喜欢和你一起弹
But I think maybe I like playing with you.
我们可以一起去缇娜老师那里学习
Well, we could take lessons from Miss Tina together.
那太好了
That sounds fun.
但我们先让粉丝嗨起来吧
But first, let's give some love to our fans.
好啊
Yeah.
你在向谁挥手
Who are you waving at?
就一个叫布拉德的
Oh, just this guy named Brad.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表