剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
葛罗弗 我们马上就要到了
Hey, Grover, we're almost there.
看看我们的新社区吧
Check out our new neighborhood.
我看着还行
I guess it looks cool.
我会告诉奶奶这儿挺好的
I'll tell Grammy how nice it is
这样她就不会担心我们搬走了
so she won't be worried we moved.
奶奶说了她很担心吗
Aw, did Grammy tell you she was worried?
她说不希望我们搬得这么远
She said she wishes we didn't have to live so far away.
她还说不希望我们搬到黑人社区
She also wishes we weren't moving to a black neighborhood.
-我会想你的妈的 -好吧
- I am really gonna miss your mom. - Okay.
小家伙 我可不会把这里叫做黑人社区
Buddy, I-I wouldn't call it a black neighborhood.
真的吗 他是黑人 他也是黑人
Really? He's black. He's black.
她还是黑人
She's black.
看那 那儿有棵棕榈树
Would you look at over there? That's a palm tree.
真的诶 就在那个黑人旁边
Oh, yeah, right next to that black guy.
好了 儿子
All right, son.
该为院烤日做准备了
It's time to set up for Yardecue Day.
摆好桌子 生上火 准备肉
Got to get the tables, fire up the smoker, and prep the meats.
是啊 听上去有一大堆事要做
Yeah. That sounds like a whole lot.
你赶紧忙活起来
You'd better get busy.
你手♥机♥这么重要吗
What's so important on your phone?
反正你肯定不是在找工作
I know it's not looking for a job.
是一个关于进化的视频
It's a video talking about evolution.
上面说生存的第一法则
It says the number one key to survival
就是要学会适应变化
is being able to adapt to change.
你现在的生存第一法则
You know, the number one key to your survival
就是赶紧站起来帮我堆柴火
is getting your butt up and helping me stack some wood.
老爹啊
Hey, hey, Pop, look.
我讨厌堆柴火 那儿全是蜘蛛
I hate stacking that wood, man. There's always spiders.
对啊 所以才要你来堆
Exactly. That's why you're stacking the wood
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight...
宝贝 别再数黑人了行吗
Sweetie, please stop counting black people.
好吧 虽然这里的人种和我们不同
Okay, just because there's more diversity here
并不代表我们就和他们合不来
doesn't mean we won't get along with everyone.
在这些房♥子里
Inside of all these homes
住着的都是和我们一样的家庭
are people and families that are just like us.
再说 你要去的新学校离也我们很近
Plus, my new school where you're gonna go is super close by.
对 这也是我们选择这里的原因
Yes, and that's another reason why we chose this house.
奶奶说只有这里住得起
Grammy says that it was the only house that we could afford.
她还真是阴魂不散
Wow, it's like she's still here.
蜘蛛 蜘蛛爬我身上了
A spider is on me! It got me!
一点都不笑
It's not funny, man.
每次到院烤日你都超烦人的
You know, you are extra annoying on Yardecue Day.
儿子啊 你今天态度怎么这么差
Son, how can you have such a bad attitude on a day like today?
院烤日的意义在于让街坊四邻齐聚一堂
Yardecue Day is about bringing our community together
以此歌♥颂让我们社区变得特别的人
to celebrate what makes this neighborhood special.
-是 -我
- Which is? - Me.
我说真的 儿子
Seriously, son,
咱们家好几代人都住在这个社区
our family's been in this neighborhood for generations,
帮助建立的社区文化
and the culture that we helped to create
是绝对值得尊敬的
is worthy of respect.
你看好烤箱 我进去给肉调调味
Now you watch the firebox while I go in and season the meat.
你是说我能碰烤台
Oh, boy, you mean I actually get to touch the smoker?
不能碰
No, you don't get to touch the smoker.
我让你看烤台 没让你碰
I said watch the smoker. Don't touch the smoker.
只有我才能碰
I'm the only one touches the smoker.
我讨厌院烤日
Man, I hate Yardecue Day.
我们是你的新邻居 强森一家
Hey, we're your new neighbors, the Johnsons.
快点 戴夫 他尿急
Dave, hurry. He needs to pee.
抱歉 开了很久的车 苏打水喝多了
I'm sorry. Long drive, big soda.
来了来了 别急
I'm coming, hold on.
快看啊 我们的邻居也是有色人种
Hey, look, our neighbor's diverse, too.
看来今天会比我想的有意思啊
Although maybe today's gonna be more fun than I thought.
东邻西舍
第一季 第一集
妈
Hey, Ma.
我听到轮胎摩擦声了
I heard tires screech.
那些帮派小混子真是无法无天了
I hate it when those gangbangers tear up the street.
我看到他们了
You know, I saw them.
应该不是帮派的
Uh, I'm not too sure what gang they would be a part of.
是吗 那是谁
Oh, really? Well, who was it, then?
我们的新邻居
Oh, it's the new neighbors.
说叫强森
Says their names are the Johnsons.
强森
Johnsons?
好啊
Well, all right.
很高兴又有一个成功的黑人家庭
It is good to hear another successful black family
搬进了那个好房♥子
moving into that nice house.
这能让我们社区
You know, keeping the neighborhood
朝着积极的方向前进
headed in a positive direction.
听你这么说真的太棒了
I'm so glad to hear you say that.
卡尔文 我们过去
Calvin, how about we go over there
邀请他们来参加院烤日吧
and invite them to Yardecue Day.
这主意不错
You know what, that's a good idea.
我觉得这个主意非常好
I think that is a great idea.
宝贝 我看上去如何
How I look, baby?
还是那么帅 宝贝
As handsome as ever, baby.
你们好
Hey there.
你好
Hello.
我们是来拜访强森家的
We're-we're looking for the Johnsons.
我就是 戴夫·强森 幸会
Well, you found 'em. Dave Johnson. Nice to meet you.
往后退一步
Take a step back.
让我看你们握手
so I can see the handshake.
幸会
Uh, nice to meet you, too.
我是缇娜 这是我的丈夫卡尔文
I'm Tina. This is my husband Calvin.
我们姓巴特勒[管家]
We're the Butlers.
太好了 我半个小时前摇铃要了茶
Oh, great, 'cause I rang for some tea about a half hour ago.
-什么 -其实 我们是你的新邻居
- What the...? - Actually, we're your new neighbors.
就住隔壁
And we live right next door.
不是吧 你们住这
Oh, no way. This is you guys right here?
见到你们真高兴
It's so nice to meet you.
你的名字叫强森
So, your name is Johnson?
和魔术师强森 道恩·强森
Like-like Magic Johnson, Dwayne Johnson?
所有的黑人强森一样吗
All the other black Johnsons?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
和魔术师强森一样 我也是密歇根的
And like Magic Johnson, I'm from Michigan,
和道恩·强森一样 我也是巨石[牛逼]
and like Dwayne Johnson, I rock.
那真是
That's pretty f...
-那个烤台不错啊 -是啊
- That's a pretty serious smoker you got there. - Oh, yeah.
卡尔文自己造的
Calvin built it himself.
我们开了个修车店
We own an auto repair shop.
卡尔文很擅长使用工具
Calvin's really good with tools.
那真不错 我喜欢烧烤
Oh, that's so cool. I love to barbecue.
你用什么木头
What kind of wood do you use?
山核桃木 还有一点橡木和胡桃木
Hickory. Little mixture of oak and pecan.
改天我也想试试
I'd love to try that someday.
-可不嘛 -要不你
- I bet you would. - Why don't you, uh...
晚点过来
come by later.
邻居们都会来
A bunch of people from the neighborhood are gonna stop by.
我不确定
You know, I don't know that we can.
搬家公♥司♥随时会到
The movers should be here any minute.
就过来待一会
Aw, just come by for a bit.
这里的人都很好客 对吧
In this neighborhood, we believe in hospitality. Right?
但我们也尊重隐私
But we also believe in privacy,
你该干嘛就干嘛去吧
so, you know, do what you got to do. You know.
-好的 我们尽量过来尝尝 -好的
- Okay, well, we'll try to make it over for a plate. - Well, all right.
好的 见到你们真的很开心
Okay. It was so nice to meet you guys.
-好的 -很开心认识你
- Yeah, okay. - Nice to meet you.
-一会见 -好的
- We'll see you later. - All right.
-好的 -我要宰了你
- All right, okay. - I'm gonna kill you.
我刚和搬家公♥司♥打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the movers.
他们明天才到
They won't be here until tomorrow.
高速上发生特大交通事故了
There was a huge accident on the highway.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表