剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
能不玩接球了吗
Can we be done playing catch?
不玩 你都没接住过
Done? We haven't started playing catch.
刚才我们一直在玩丢球吧
So far, we've just been playing miss.
我给你看个东西
Let me show you something, all right?
最棒的是
See, now, this is the best part.
可以吃
You get to eat it.
我不想打棒球了
I want to quit baseball.
为什么 就因为你被球砸了一次
Why? Just because you got hit one time?
那还要被砸多少次
How many times do I have to get hit?
相信我 你不想放弃
Look, trust me, you don't want to quit.
好吗 不然你这辈子就像个怂货
All right? Then you'll go through life just being a punk.
什么是怂货
What's a punk?
遇到困难就放弃的人
Well, someone who quits things when they get hard.
那你就是怂货
So you're a punk.
我就当你是头被砸了才这么说的吧
You know, I'm-a chalk that up to you getting hit in the head.
我是说你放弃修水管了
I mean, because you quit fixing the pipe.
这不一样
Well, that's different. You know...
为什么
How?
把冰棍还我
Man, give me my popsicle back.
可以了吗
Ready?
好的 开阀吧
Okay, turn it on!
关掉 关掉
Turn it off! T-Turn it off!
关掉
Turn it off!
你没事吧
You okay?
进嘴里了
That went inside my mouth.
我以为这次能成呢
I thought we had it this time.
我不行 戴夫
You know what, I can't do this, Dave.
你应该叫个水管工
You should call a plumber.
什么 你说什么呢
W-What? What are you talking about?
我们都快成功了
We're so close.
要不我们歇一会 再试一次
You know, look, let's just take a breather, and we'll try again.
不 我不知道为什么觉得能修好它
No, I don't know why I thought I could fix this.
可能我爸说得对
You know, guess my dad was right.
我总是想走捷径
I guess I do take the easy way out.
其实你现在才是走捷径
Well, taking the easy way out is what you're doing right now.
什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
你放弃了
Well, you're quitting,
即便你都快成功了
even though you are so close.
你有所需的工具
And you have all the tools you need right here.
只是缺了一样
You're just, you're missing one thing.
信心
Your confidence.
戴夫 你能再老套点吗
Dave, how corny can you get?
我也想 但
Well, I'd show you, but...
我需要两只手
I'd need both hands.
你知道谁在这儿长大吗
You know who grew up in this neighborhood?
杰基·罗宾森
Jackie Robinson.
他是谁
Who's that?
他是谁
"Who is that?"
学校都教你们什么了
What do they teach you kids at school?
这周我们学了一个新的瑜伽姿势
This week, we learned a new yoga pose.
现在孩子啥都学不到啊
Every child left behind.
杰基·罗宾森是
Well, Jackie Robinson was
第一个在大联盟打球的黑人棒球手
the first black baseball player to play in the major leagues.
如果他放弃了
Now, had he been a quitter,
这项运动就不会像今天这样了
the sport wouldn't be what it is today.
你认识杰基·罗宾森吗
Did you know Jackie Robinson?
你觉得我多少岁
How old do you think I am?
我不知道 很多岁
I don't know. A lot?
我是说 值得珍惜的总是来之不易
Look, my point is, nothing worthwhile in life comes easy.
马尔科姆和我 我们原来
You know, Malcolm and I, we used to
老在外面待到天黑
stay out here till it got dark,
来回扔球
you know, just throwing the ball back and forth.
所以他成为了一名出色的球手
Turned him into a pretty good ballplayer.
我是吗
Am I a pretty good ballplayer?
不 你就是垃圾
No, you straight trash.
别这样
Now, come on, man.
只要你坚持练习 就会提高
I'm just saying, if you keep practicing, you can get better.
或许我可以成为下一个杰基·罗宾森
Maybe I could be the next Jackie Robinson.
嗯 那所有白人
Sure. Yeah, you'll open doors of opportunity
都有机会成功了
to white men everywhere.
来吧 让我们继续玩棒球
Come on, man, let's get back to playing baseball.
开始吧
Let's do it.
这次我能试一下击球吗
This time, can I try hitting?
当然
Sure.
反正肯定比你接球强
Couldn't be much worse than your catching.
好的
All right.
摆好姿势
I want you to set up now.
我会朝你丢球
I'm gonna toss the ball to you,
然后你用力挥棒 好吗
and I want you to swing hard, all right?
像个男人 别像个老鼠
Swing like a man, not a mouse.
-好的 -你准备好了吗
- All right. - You ready?
来了
Here we go.
再给我一根冰棒
Get me another popsicle.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我喜欢深棕色
I love being a brunette.
谁说金发更好了
Who says blondes have more fun?
我啊
I do.
看 镜子里的帅哥是我
Look, I'm the man in the mirror.
知道吗 这是你爹的最爱
Oh, you know what? That is your daddy's favorite.
对了 我们怀你那晚
As a matter of fact, I think I was wearing that
我就戴着这顶
the night we made you.
恶心心
Okay. Gross.
太有趣了
This is so fun.
我很需要大笑
I needed a good laugh.
如果你真想乐一乐
If you really want a laugh,
就得试试奇奇
you got to try on Kiki.
我当然想 但这合适吗
I totally wanted to, but I wasn't sure if it was okay.
没问题 但你要先说黑人的命也是命
Oh, sure, but first, you got to say Black Lives Matter.
黑人的命当然是命
Of course Black Lives Matter.
别逗她了
Boy, stop messing with her.
他开玩笑的 但是你答得漂亮
He's joking. But good answer, girl.
好了 放马过来吧
All right, let her rip.
成功了吗
We good?
成功了
We good!
成功了
We're good?
-我们成功了 -我们修好了水管
- We good! - We fixed the pipe!
我们修好了水管
We fixed the pipe.
我从没觉得这么男人过
I've never felt more like a man.
-我们做到了 -我们做到了
- We did it, man. - We did it.
这也太基了
This has got Handsy Randsy written all over it.
和葛罗弗玩得怎么样
So how'd things go with Grover?
你们玩什么啦
What did you guys do?
我们继续练习他的接球
Well, we continued to work on his catching.
然后他上二垒了
And then he hit a double.
真的吗
Really?
再往左一英寸 就三垒了
Yeah, one inch to the left, it would've been a triple.
我们刚弄完 看
Well, we just finished up, and... check this out.
马尔科姆很出色
Malcolm did an incredible job.
行吧
Yeah, it's a'ight.
不只是行吧
I think it's a little bit better than that.
没事 没事
Oh, no, no. That's cool.
"行吧"是我爸说超级棒的方式
"A'ight" is my Dad's way of saying I did a great job
但是他说不出口 就说"行吧"
and he's sorry he can't say that so he says "a'ight."
行吧
A'ight.
我明天过来帮你把洞补上
Hey, I'll come back tomorrow and help you patch up that hole.
好的 多少钱
Oh, yeah. Great. Uh, w-what do I owe you?
不用了 我们是邻居
Oh, nothing, man. The thing is, we're neighbors.
下次你帮我
Next time, you get me.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我看到我没钱的儿子
Yeah. I just saw my broke son
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表