剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
锯两个口子 然后把裂的那段取出来
and make two cuts and remove the broken section.
戴夫 戴夫 别打扰我♥干♥活
Hey, Dave, Dave, that's distracting.
抱歉
Oh, okay, I'm sorry.
然后我们要补上
All right, and then, we're gonna patch in
一根新的镀锌管
a new piece of galvanized pipe.
然后他们要补上一根新的
See, then they're going to patch in a new piece
-镀锌... -戴夫
- of galvanized-- - Dave.
明白 明白 明白
Got it, got it, got it.
为了保护地板
And to protect the floor,
我们要在这儿铺几张油布
we're gonna lay some tarp out right here, okay?
交给你们了
You guys got this, it's good.
葛罗弗 我们出去玩接球吧
Grover, let's go outside and play some catch.
好主意
You know, that's a good idea.
你们去吧
You should do that.
好主意
That's a good idea.
你们去吧
You should do that.
我没想到我们家房♥子那么破
I had no idea our house was in such bad shape.
我们买♥♥下它是因为离工作单位近
I mean, we bought it because it was so close to my new job,
而且价格也合适...那是你的假发吗
and it was in our price range... Is that your wig?
不是我的就有问题了
It'd be weird if it wasn't.
我不知道你会戴假发
Just, I didn't know you wore a wig.
这么贵 你当然看不出来
For the money I spend, you better not.
我有时候会戴
I mean, you know, some days I do.
这样比较省事
It just makes my life easier.
浴袍在里面
Okay, in there is a bathrobe
给你浴巾和洗澡巾
and here is a towel and a washcloth.
为什么要给我洗澡巾
Why would I need a washcloth?
用来洗澡呀
To wash yourself with.
所以它叫"洗澡 巾"
It's in the name: wash cloth.
我一般直接拿香皂在身上搓
I just take the soap and rub it on my body.
好恶心
That's nasty.
这样香皂就脏了
I mean, you're getting the soap all dirty.
香皂怎么会脏 那可是香皂
Soap can't get dirty. It's soap.
等下 白人都不用洗澡巾吗
Wait a minute, do white people not use washcloths?
据我所知没人用
I don't know any who do.
黑人都用洗澡巾吗
Do black people use washcloths?
据我所知都用
I don't know any who don't.
是嘛
Really?
好 站在那边 双脚打开面向我
Okay, go stand over there, square your feet to me.
戴上手套 准备好 开球了
Glove up, get ready, here it comes.
好吧 干得不错
Okay. That was great.
只差一点了 知道吗
So close. You know what?
这次 试着动一下
This time, try moving.
好了 开始了 我们再来一次
All right, here we go. Let's do it again.
双脚打开面向我 戴上手套 准备 开球了
Feet square to me, glove up. Get ready, here it comes.
接得漂亮
Great catch!
先把蝴蝶放了
Now let's let go of the butterfly
这次要把注意力放在球上
and focus on the ball this time.
你去隔壁把我的管螺纹机拿来
I need you to go next door and get my pipe threader.
我在看油管 这个巧手兰迪79说
I'm looking at YouTube, and HandyRandy79 says
有一个更快捷的方法
there's a faster way we can do this.
你们好 水管工们
Hey there, plumbing pal.
还在为腐蚀了的水管发愁吗
Corroded pipes put a damper on your day?
让我们来把这些问题通通冲走
Well, let's go flush those problems away.
怪胎
Freak!
我不知道 老爹 有很多人评论
Look, I don't know, Pop, he's got a lot of views.
看见没 你又来了
See? There you go.
想走捷径
Wanting to take the easy way out.
或许你只是喜欢把事情
Well, maybe you just like making things harder
复杂化
than they need to be.
我没有把事情复杂化 儿子
I'm not doing it the hard way, son.
这是正确的方式
I'm doing it the right way.
不用动手就能成功
The only time that success comes before work
只存在于字典里
is in the dictionary.
现在谁还查字典
Nobody uses a dictionary anymore.
孩子 能把我要的东西拿来吗
Boy, would you just go get what I asked you for?
你为什么总是否定我的建议
Why do you shoot down all my ideas, man?
你说得好像我这辈子毫无成就
You act like I've never done anything in my life.
那是因为你表现得好像看了视频
Well, that's because you act like you know everything
什么都懂了一样
because you watched some video.
如果你没有这么老古董[恐龙]
Well, you know, if you wasn't such a dinosaur,
我们本可以在网上买♥♥你的卡车把手
we would have ordered your truck handle online,
水管也早就修好了
that pipe would have been fixed,
我已经在家玩《堡垒之夜》
and I would have been home playing Fortnite,
像一个文明人一样吃着水果泡芙了
eating Fruity Puffs like a fully evolved man.
所以我是老古董了
So I'm a dinosaur?
是的 一个冥顽不灵的老古董
Yes. A big old stubborn-ass-asaurus.
好吧 要不这样
All right, well, I tell you what.
你和你那个水管工来搞定吧
How about you and Hammy Rammy fix it your damn self?
等下 老爹
Whoa, whoa, wait, Pop.
我自己可做不来
I mean, I can't do this on my own.
我根本无从下手
I don't know what I'm doing.
我也是
Well, neither do I.
我是个老古董[恐龙]
I mean, I'm a dinosaur.
胳膊太短够不着工具
My arms too short to grab tools.
好了 下一球
Okay, here comes another one.
连接十球
Ten in a row!
你太棒了
You're amazing.
你是在安慰我吗
Are you just saying that?
不 你确实很棒
No, you are.
你接到了十次球
I mean, you caught ten baseballs
还抓住了一只蝴蝶
and the butterfly.
那只蝴蝶肯定会康复的
Who I'm sure will one day make a full recovery.
卡尔文 怎么样了
Oh, hey, Calvin, how's it going?
好极了 我要去垃圾场了
It's going great for me. I'm going to the scrapyard.
弄好了吗
Are you guys done?
我不干了 马尔科姆说他能和油管一起搞定
I quit. Malcolm says he can do it with YouTube.
是吗
Can he?
希望如此吧
You better hope so.
希望如此
I bet-I better hope so?
能帮我看下葛罗弗吗
C-can you watch Grover for a second?
还有 如果他问起
Oh, and, um, if he asks,
就说蝴蝶在打盹儿
the butterfly's taking a nap.
想玩接球吗
Want to play catch?
好啊 你厉害吗
Sure. You any good?
我超棒的
I'm amazing.
别看你跟玩偶同名 你还挺会耍酷呢
Eh, you got a lot of swag for a kid named after a Muppet.
好吧 小伙子
All right, little man.
退后几步 准备了
G-Go on back, get ready.
让我看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
-好了 你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Okay. You ready? - Yeah.
球来咯
All right, here it goes.
你说你超棒的 都怪你
You said you were amazing. That's on you.
还真好用啊
Who knew?
要命了
Damn.
妈妈
Mama?
我来拿我的衣服了...
I came to pick up my laundry, and...
天啊 请别告诉缇娜
Oh, my God, please don't tell Tina.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
妹子
Girl...
非常抱歉 我
I am so sorry, I...
我不知道在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我还真不知道我妈会有啥反应
Okay, 'cause that really could've gone either way.
还好
Okay...
你没生气
So you're not mad?
当然
Of course not.
谁都想试试洛拉
Nobody can resist Lola.
你给她起名字了
You named her?
我的妹子都有名字
I name all my girls.
这比洗澡巾还棒
This is even better than the washcloth.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表