剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我想占用一点时间与你们分享
and I just wanted to take a moment to share with you
我对沃尔科特中学的未来展望
my vision for the future of Walcott Academy.
作为进步教育的拥护者
As believers in progressive education,
你们都知道我们的主要价值观之一
you all know that one of our primary values
是生源多元化
is diversity among our students.
但我们都知道在这方面我们失败了
But we all know that we haven't been able to make that happen.
我以为解决方法
And I thought the solution
是与社区沟通
was gonna be reaching out to the community,
但显然也失败了
but clearly that hasn't worked.
本地社区的每所学校我都去过了
I mean, I have gone to every school in the local community
可我们还是像真实的《汉密尔顿》一样白
and we are still just as white as the actual Hamilton.
《汉密尔顿》的主角是美国历任总统
不过不是因为我们是坏人
But-but not because we're bad people.
是因为我们倾向于
But because we tend to only surround ourselves
只跟同类来往
with people just like us.
简直像个傲慢俱乐部
Like some snooty club.
会员确实有其特权
Well, membership has its privileges.
但你觉得自己不是这样的人
But that's not who you feel like you are.
你觉得自己有解决问题的答案
You feel like someone who has the answer to our problems,
但当你告诉别人答案时
but when you tell people your answer,
你发现自己可能正是问题的一部分
you find out you might actually be part of the problem.
然后就不知该说什么了
And then you don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么了
I-I don't know what to say.
比利·乔尔
Billy Joel.
是这样...
You see...
不是我们点的火
We didn't start the fire.
比利·乔尔《不是我们点的火》
歌♥词由历史事件贯串而成
世界天翻地覆 火一直在烧
It was always burning, since the world's been turning.
但我相信我们能改变现状 还有
But I believe we can change that, and...
你可能是对的 我可能是疯了
You may be right. I may be crazy.
比利·乔尔《你可能是对的》
但我可能正是你要找的疯子 谢谢
But I just may be the lunatic you're looking for. Thank you.
大人 把吊桥放下让我进你的城♥堡♥
Milord, lower your drawbridge so I may enter your castle.
不 农民
No, peasant!
我说了 你是龙饵
I told you, you're dragon bait.
我好像听到东方传来翅膀扇动的声音
I believe I hear the flap of wings in the east.
葛罗弗爵士 龙来了
Sir Grover, the dragon approaches.
来帮我屠龙
Come help me slay it.
交给你了
You got this.
但是剑在你手上 大人
But you have the sword, Milord.
发挥你的想象力
Use your imagination.
拜托 伙计 我刚用火把你吞噬了
Come on, man. I just blew fire all over you.
你该死了
You're supposed to die.
行 我死
Fine, I'll die.
我死了
I'm dead.
去死吧 恶怪
Die, foul beast!
瞧瞧我是怎么演的
Let me show you how it's done.
我这样邪恶 是因为我从未被爱过
I was only evil because I was never loved.
*奇异*
*Amazing*
*恩典*
*Grace*
*何等甘甜*
*How sweet the sound*
*可怜如我 亦得...*
*That saved a wretch...*
太棒了
That was awesome!
瞧 我说了会很好玩的
You see? I told you this was gonna be fun.
不过现在你真的该睡了
Yeah, but now it's really past your bedtime,
我们得把这收拾了
so we got to clean up.
其实屠完龙
Yeah. Actually, I'm pretty tired
我很累了 晚安
from slaying dragons. Good night.
你是说让我们收拾这堆...
So we got to clean this mess...
-安静 农民 -什么
- Silence, peasants! - Wha...
你就该让他一直玩平板电脑的
You should've let him play on that iPad.
我会让负责我游艇的人给你们打电♥话♥
You know, I'm gonna have my yacht guy give you a call, okay?
怎么搞的 戴夫
What the hell, Dave?
班克罗夫特出价高过我了
Bancroft outbid me.
我以为你盯着竞价单呢
I thought you were supposed to be watching the sheet.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我去看杰玛完美的演讲了
I was watching Gemma absolutely crush her speech.
戴夫 别管杰玛了
Dave, forget about Gemma right now.
你得关注重点
You need to focus on what's important.
这东西的竞价只剩一点时间了
And it's only a little bit of time left to bid on this thing.
我需要赢得这个
And I need to win this
让我兄弟柯蒂斯明白
to let my brother Curtis know
我们中谁才是家里真正的大佬 懂吗
which of us is the real baller in the family, you know?
并且让我妈知道我爱她
And to show my mother I love her.
好吧 你想怎么做
Okay. What do you want to do?
首先 我要写下我的最终出价
Well, first, I'm gonna write down my final bid.
"查德威克·巴特勒"
"Chadwick Butler..."
别问
Don't ask.
"巨额零一分"
"A whole lot of money and one cent."
然后我们得确保
Look, and then we need to make sure
这个班克罗夫特不会来这
that this Bancroft character doesn't come over here
再出价了
and bid again.
你想怎么做
How you want to do that?
我有个主意
Look, I got an idea.
非常感谢
Hey, thank you so much.
你把这个吃了 然后假装噎住了
You're gonna eat this and you're gonna pretend to choke.
那班克罗夫特医生就得过来救你了
Then Dr. Bancroft will have to come over here and save you.
法律规定的
It's the law.
卡尔文 我不会假装窒息
Calvin, I am not gonna pretend to choke myself
让你赢你兄弟
just so you can outdo your brother.
你们俩真的可以来我的冲突调解课
You know, the two of you could really benefit
对你们肯定有帮助
from one of my conflict mediation sessions.
你这样太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你知道什么叫疯狂吗 戴夫
You know what's crazy, Dave?
我在这里走来走去 假装有钱才叫疯狂
Is me walking around here pretending I'm rich.
我讨厌那些有钱人让我看起来很渺小
I am sick of people with money trying to make me seem small.
班克罗夫特医生 我兄弟柯蒂斯
I mean, Dr. Bancroft, my brother Curtis.
我和别人一样努力 我要赢这一次 戴夫
Look-- I work as hard as anybody else and I need this win, Dave.
好吧 卡尔文 噎我吧
All right, Calvin. Choke me.
快点
Come on.
这个人噎住了
Hey, this man is choking!
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
从法律上讲 我相信你必须来救治
I believe, legally, you have to step forward.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫 你演得有点过了
Dave, you're putting it on a little thick.
好吗
Okay?
你噎住了吗 真的噎住了
Are you choking-- are you choking for real?
吐出来 伙计
Come on, man.
快点 戴夫 吐出来 伙计
Come on, Dave. Come on, buddy.
戴夫
Oh, Dave.
没事吧 我听说有人噎住了
Is everything all right? I heard someone was choking.
没事了 已经解决了
Yeah, everything's fine. We're good.
深呼吸 好
Okay, get some air in there. Good.
最后关头赶上啦
Just in the nick of time.
祝贺你 班克罗夫特医生
Congratulations, Dr. Bancroft.
谢谢
Thank you.
班克罗夫特
Bancroft!
你在这啊
There you are.
我到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
我一直在这里耙禅园
I've just been in here raking the Zen garden.
这能帮人平静身心
It's supposed to help you achieve tranquility.
有用吗
Is it working?
有
Yes.
亲爱的 没关系
Sweetie, it's okay.
太尴尬了
I'm so embarrassed.
不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
不用尴尬
You don't have to be embarrassed.
比利·乔尔那招奏效了
That Billy Joel thing worked.
显然他在白人中的地位
Apparently, he does for y'all
就像黑人里的史蒂夫·旺达
what Stevie Wonder does for us.
我不是在说我的演讲
I'm not talking about my speech.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表