剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
看 那边有个自然中心
Look, there's a nature center.
酷 我一向喜欢科学展览
Cool, I always enjoy a good science exhibit.
可这是让人毛骨悚然的死亡圣殿
Or a macabre temple of death!
-我们能... -走了吗 能
- Can we... - Leave? Yes.
我们去外面等
We gonna wait outside.
我们去跟斧子杀手碰碰运气
Yeah, take our chances with the axe murderer.
-早上好 女士们 -早上好 梅纳德
- Morning, ladies. - Good morning, Maynard.
我得事先警告你们
Uh, look, I have to warn you,
如果你们是来买♥♥酒的
if you're here to buy alcohol,
我可得看看证件
I am gonna need to see some IDs.
不管你有什么酒
Yeah, whatever you got,
-往我的咖啡里倒点 -抱歉
- just put a shot of it in my coffee. - I'm sorry.
我是开玩笑的
I was just joking.
其实公园不允许我卖♥♥酒
The park actually doesn't allow me to sell alcohol.
-她也是开玩笑的 -不 我没有
- Oh, she was just joking, too. - No, I wasn't.
看来你们整得一团糟啊
Well, it looks like you guys must have quite a mess, huh?
是啊 我们房♥车里的粪桶炸了
Yeah. Yeah, the septic tank in our RV blew up
我们当时在开舞蹈派对
right in the middle of our dance party.
还好那首歌♥让我们"向左滑"
Good thing the song was telling us to "slide to the left."
听起来糟透了
Well, that sounds awful,
不过这其实很常见
but I see it more than you would think.
你们走运了
Luckily for you...
我这还剩一个拖把
I have one mop left.
太好了 谢谢你
Yes, yes! Thank you.
-这正是我们需要的 -不客气
- That's exactly what we needed. - Ah, you're welcome.
咖啡两块 清洁用品十块
Coffee's two dollars, cleaning supplies, ten,
加上一个拖把 一百块
and a mop, $100 even.
什么
What!?
一个拖把你要我们一百块
You're trying to charge us $100 for a mop?
你们可以去超♥市♥
Well, you're welcome to go to Target;
应该便宜很多
probably is a lot cheaper.
好啊 在哪儿
Oh, great, where is it?
上高速左转
Well, uh, just take a left at the highway
然后开上三十英里
and then go straight for 30 miles.
希望那座桥开放了
Hopefully that bridge is open.
这是我最后一次听你的不听瘾君子维克多了
This is the last time I listen to you over Crackhead Victor.
听我说
You know,
你都没给露营一个机会 卡尔文
you didn't even give camping a chance, Calvin.
本来可以玩得很开心的
You could've had fun.
开心 你想要开心
Fun... Oh, you want fun?
我让你开心
I'll show you fun.
很好笑 卡尔文
Very funny, Calvin.
卡尔文是谁
Who's Calvin?
我是一只熊 我要吃戴夫
I'm a bear, and I'm hungry for Dave!
你太扯了
Now you're just being ridiculous.
熊不会知道我名字的
A bear would never know my name.
戴夫 戴夫 真的有只熊
Dave, Dave, it's-it's-it's a real bear.
算了吧 卡尔文 拜托
Give it up, Calvin. Come on.
我不得不承认 听起来很像啊
Now, I got to admit, that really did sound good.
这真的有只熊 卡尔文
There's-there's a real bear here, Calvin.
那我们怎么办
Okay... So w-what do we do?
跑吗
We-we run for it?
不不不 坏主意
No, no, no. Bad idea.
熊1小时能跑25英里
Bears can run up to 25 miles an hour.
我能跑多少 30 35英里
What can I run? Like 30, 35?
我们得进房♥车
Okay, we-we need to get to the RV.
可是里面好难闻啊
Aw, man, it smells terrible in there.
其实吧 我可以忍♥
You know what? I can live with it.
快走
Go, go, go, go!
梅纳德 一个拖把真的要一百块吗
Maynard, you're not really gonna charge us $100 for a mop?
我也想便宜点卖♥♥你们
I would love to cut you guys a deal,
但是资本主义要人命啊
but capitalism, right?
你这摆明就是趁火打劫
This is a straight up shakedown.
瞧 她懂了
Well, now, see? She gets it.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我觉得你是个屌♥丝骗子
What I get is that you're a two-bit hustler.
缇娜
Tina.
不能这么说俄克拉荷马的朋友
That's no way to treat our friend from Oklahoma.
我看见你的咖啡杯了 我没说错吧
I saw your coffee mug. Was I wrong?
没错 土生土长的博因顿人
Nope. Born and raised in Boynton.
俄克拉荷马人没毛病
等等 博因顿
Wait, Boynton?
你没开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
那里还是只有一个红绿灯吗
Is there still just one stoplight?
是的
There is.
冰雪皇后还在吗
And is the Dairy Queen still there?
-你是说高速旁边的那个 -甜筒机还坏了
- You mean the one by the highway? - With the broken soft serve?
-就是那个 -没错 等等
- That's the one. - Yeah, yeah! Wait.
治安官的儿子呢
What about the sheriff's son, huh?
还是经常惹事吗
Is he still up to no good?
拜托 别逗了
Oh, please, you kidding me?
就是他把甜筒机弄坏的
He's the one who broke the soft serve.
天哪 世界真小啊
Oh, my gosh, what a small world.
天啊 不 我不能占
Oh, boy. No, I-I-I can't take advantage
老乡的便宜 每样二十块
of a fellow Boyntonian. 20 bucks for everything.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
-非常感谢 -太好了
- Thank you so much. - Great.
其实吧 你还没告诉我你的名字呢
You know what, you never told me your name,
博因顿的人我还都认识
and I still know everybody back in Boynton.
我叫...
Oh... my name is...
快跑 缇娜
Run, Tina!
我们在希科里街口就这样
This is how we do in Hickory Corners.
都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我就知道露营是个馊主意
I knew camping was stupid.
你每冲我喊一句
You know, every time you yell at me
就多吸一口这种空气
you're breathing more of this air.
值了
It's worth it.
熊是被什么吸引过来的
I wonder what attracted that bear.
你把罐子锁了吧
You locked the canister, right?
当然
Of course I did.
熊是天才 又不是我的错
It's not my fault the bear's a genius.
真是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
我只是想和家人分享我的爱好
I just wanted to share something that I love with my family.
那你拉上我们干嘛
Then why'd you drag us into it?
可能我觉得你们也是家人吧
Guess I think of you guys as family.
是吗
You do?
是的 我们搬来后
Yeah, I mean, ever since we moved out here
你们就欢迎我们融入你们的生活
you guys have welcomed us into your lives.
不知道如果没有你们 我们会怎么样
I don't know what we would've done without you.
你们也为我们做了不少事
I mean, you guys have done stuff for us, too.
除了这次非常糟糕的经历
You know, besides this incredibly awful experience.
要不是这里这么难闻
You know, if it wasn't for the terrible smell and...
外面还有只熊
and the bear outside,
现在也挺美好的
this would be kind of a nice moment.
应该是吧
Yeah... I guess it would be.
天哪 我们的家人
Oh, my God, our families!
团结一致 对吧
I know, coming together as one, right?
不 我们的家人要回来了 外面还有只熊
No, no. Our families are coming back and there's a bear outside.
对啊 我们得做点什么
You're right. Okay, we got to do something.
我有个计划
All right, look, I got a plan.
你出去把那只熊吓跑
You're gonna run outside and you're gonna scare that bear away.
好 你呢
Okay. What are you gonna do?
我留在这里
I'm gonna stay in here.
葛罗弗需要一个楷模来比肩啊 戴夫
Grover's gonna need a man in his life, Dave.
走开
Go away!
-快走 -小子 快走
- Go, go, go! - Go, boy, go!
-别杀我们 -快走
- Don't kill us! - Go!
成功了 他走了
Whoa, it worked! He's gone.
没错 熊
That's right, bear!
这片森林是我们的
We run this forest!
卡尔文 我们成功了 我们救了家人
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表