剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你也知道 在我老家
You know, where I come from,
干了活就应该有报酬
a man gets paid for the work that he does.
首先 我俩是同一个地方的人
First of all, we come from the same place.
等等
Hello.
卡拉马祖东区完全是另一个世界
East Kalamazoo is an entirely different world
和希科里街口根本不一样
from Hickory Corners.
而且 那样很不礼貌
And second, it would be rude.
缇娜明确说了她不要我们付钱
Tina explicitly said she didn't want us to pay.
我明白 但是我们总是会说
I know, but people say things
言不由衷的话啊
that they don't mean all the time.
比如 我说我想当业余养蜂人
Like, when I floated the idea of becoming an amateur beekeeper,
你跟我说想做就做吧
and you told me to do what I want.
你说的对 我绝对不是那个意思
You're right. I definitely didn't mean that.
明白了吧
See?
你被蜜蜂叮了多少次了
And how many times did you get stung?
我们还不能确定就是我的蜜蜂干的啊
We still don't know that those were my bees.
我们现在同意不付钱了 对吧
So we agree. We're not paying them, right?
-好吧 -那就好
- Okay. - Good.
我要去给葛罗弗盖被子
Now I'm gonna go tuck in Grover,
要不他就要开始找他的泄殖腔了
before he starts looking for his cloaca.
马尔科姆和马蒂
Yeah, Malcolm and Marty.
巴特勒家的小伙子们今晚在搞什么
What do the Butler boys got crackalackin' tonight?
我们马蒂在试这个新的交友软件
Well, Marty and I are checking out this new dating app.
这上面的女生简直是好到你怀疑人生
You would not believe all the fine women on here.
打扰下 这两个位置有人坐吗
Excuse me. Are these seats taken?
我记得这里好像是有人坐的
Yeah, I think there was some guy here or something.
怎么回事
What? What?
你俩是脑子进水了吗
What the hell is wrong with you two?
到了商场还要在网上购物
You online shopping when you already in the mall.
厄尼 时代不一样了
Look, the game has changed, Ernie.
要知道这些女生合不合适
We would have to have a whole conversation with those girls
我们得跟她们聊上大半天
to find out if we were a match.
但是用这个程序 马上就知道了
Yeah, but with the app, we already know,
然后往右扫一下
and we just swipe right.
我那个年代 要是女生不喜欢你
Well, back in my day, if a woman didn't like you,
她真的会把你扫出去
she literally swiped you away.
有次 我就被扫下船了
Once, I got swiped off a boat.
我匹配到第一个了
I got my first match.
她很不错 她喜欢棒球
Oh, she is fine. She likes baseball,
还喜欢诗歌♥ 她的名字叫埃博妮
she's into poetry, and her name is Ebony.
休斯顿 我们起飞了
Houston, we have liftoff.
我也匹配到了
I got a match, too.
她的名字叫埃博妮
Yeah, her name is... Ebony.
好戏开始了
Let the games begin.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫
Dave.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
-我就在这里 -怎么回事
- I'm right here. - What?
为什么要这样吓我
Why you scaring me like that?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我得"低调行事"
I'm on the down-low.
on the down-low
也有男性和另一名男性发♥生♥关♥系♥但仍假装自己是异性恋的意思
你得知道
Just so you know,
在这个地方 这句话不是你说的那个意思
in this neighborhood, that doesn't mean what you think.
算了 你看
Whatever. Look...
-我把钱拿来了 -不错
- Got your money. - Great.
但是我不能给你
But I can't give it to you.
为什么
Why not?
因为杰玛想要尊重缇娜的决定
Because Gemma wants to respect Tina's decision.
你理解我的处境了吧
So you see my situation.
我想给你钱
I want to pay you.
但又不能给你
But I can't.
戴夫 为什么要浪费我的时间
Dave, why are you wasting my time right now?
因为我觉得付钱给你是对的
Because I believe that paying you is the right thing to do.
一个人干了活就得有报酬
A man deserves to be paid for the work that he does.
那好 把钱给我
Okay, so give me the money.
但是 这样就是瞒着我老婆
But, then I'd be going behind my wife's back,
我又觉得那样不对
and I don't think that's the right thing to do, either.
好吧
Okay.
我明白了 你是那种男人
I see, you one of those kind of dudes.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是那种没有担当的男人
Oh, you know, the kind that's afraid to do the right thing,
所以拿老婆当做挡箭牌
so you hide behind your wife.
你是说我是希科里街口的那种男人吗
Are you calling me a Hickory Corners kind of man?
我不明白你的意思
That is as confusing to me
就像你不理解"低调行事"一样
as "the down-low" is to you.
好吧 给你
Okay, you know what? Fine. Here.
-把钱拿去 -好
- Look. Take the money. - Cool.
但是你要知道 我现在觉得很愧疚
But just so you know, I feel super guilty,
因为我从来没对杰玛撒过谎
because I've never lied to Gemma before.
而且
Plus...
我完全不会撒谎
I'm a terrible liar.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
我们在开环保回收俱乐部深夜会议
W-We're just having a late night meeting for our recycling club.
哦
Cool.
我刚才又对我儿子撒谎了
I just lied to my son!
我好难受
I feel horrible.
-我也是 -真的
- So do I. - Really?
不是真的
No.
明白了 这才叫撒谎
See? That's how you lie.
我们做了一件很不好的事
We've done a horrible thing.
我应该给你脖上挂个铃铛
I need to put a bell on you.
我感觉好内疚 骗了杰玛
I feel so guilty about lying to Gemma,
在她身边遮遮掩掩 "低调行事"
sneaking around on her on the down-low.
你不能再说这个词了
Okay, you've got to stop saying that,
也别去查它的意思
or look up what it means.
我都不敢直视她的眼睛了
I can't even look her in the eye.
整个早餐时间我都盯着她的左鼻孔
I spent all breakfast focusing on her left nostril.
我演不下去了 卡尔文
I can't do this anymore, Calvin.
我得把这事告诉她
I have to tell her about this
还有那根跑出来的鼻毛
and that stray nose hair.
错误已经铸成
Look, you've already committed the crime.
覆水难收了
There's no way you can undo it.
你可以把钱还给我
You could give me back the money.
我说了 覆水难收了
Like I said, there's no way you can undo it.
-但是 -戴夫
- But... - Look, Dave,
杰玛知道真♥相♥了会怎么样
how will knowing the truth make Gemma feel?
不知道 受伤 生气 背叛
I don't know, hurt, angry, betrayed.
那就对了 你告诉她
Exactly, so by you telling her,
只是为了让自己心安
all you'll be doing is making yourself feel better.
可能吧
I guess.
做个好丈夫 戴夫 继续欺骗你的妻子
Be a good husband, Dave. Keep lying to your wife.
我只是希望撒谎能更容易一点
I just wish that lying came easier to me.
戴夫 你在这做什么
Oh, hey, Dave, what are you doing here?
卡尔文和我准备去献血
Calvin and I are gonna donate blood.
真的吗 太好了
Oh, really? That's great.
我劝他去献血劝了好几年了
I've been trying to get him to go for years.
你有什么秘诀吗 戴夫
So what's your secret, Dave?
我的秘诀[秘密] 我没有秘密
My secret? I don't have a secret.
我有点不舒服 还有人觉得头晕吗
I'm not feeling too well. Anybody else feel dizzy?
听上去你不能去献血了
Well, it sounds like you shouldn't be giving blood.
卡尔文 看来你得一个人去了
Calvin, looks like you got to go without him.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
我待会儿会让他放血的
I'll make sure he gives some later.
从我下班回家开始 你就一直在玩手♥机♥
You've been on that phone since I got home from work.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
约昨晚我在应用上认识的女孩出来
Just asking out this girl I met on this app last night.
不错啊 她叫什么
Oh, nice. What's her name?
埃博妮[深色皮肤]
Ebony.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表