剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
between taste of sugar and Sweet'N Low.
你觉得老爸在说班森先生
Hey, yo, do you think Dad is talking about Mr. Benson
-还是他自己 -都有吧
- or himself? - I think both.
他可能吃了太多的过期百吉饼
He may have eaten one too many dumpster bagels.
所以总之...
So basically...
我想说的是
...what I'm saying is that before
你说某人讨厌之前
you call someone mean,
请扪心自问
ask yourself
"英雄"这个词是不是更合适呢
is the more appropriate word "hero"?
他做到了 他找到了大黄派
He did it. He found the rhubarb pie.
戴夫 黑人不会慢悠悠地鼓掌
Dave, black people don't slow clap.
你在外面干什么 小家伙
Hey, what are you doing out here, little man?
没干嘛 只是在思考生与死
Not much. Just thinking about life and death.
还有在父母抓到我之前 我能吃多少蛋糕
And how much cake I can eat before my parents catch me.
这里的孩子只有你
You know, you're the only little kid around here
不会躲着我
that doesn't run away from me.
我为什么要躲
Why would I run away?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许因为我是刻薄巴特勒先生
Maybe because I'm Mean Mr. Butler.
我觉得你不讨厌啊
I don't think you're mean.
你只是老觉得自己是对的
You just always think you're right.
因为我就是对的啊
Mm, for the record, that's because I am.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah, shoot.
人死后会去哪里
Where do people go when they die?
每个人我都问了 但他们的回答都不一样
I've asked everyone, and they all say different stuff.
我今天一直在想这件事 葛罗弗
You know, I've been thinking about that a lot today, Grover.
-你知道我的结论是什么吗 -什么
- You know what I've decided? - What?
也许我们不用太担心
That maybe we shouldn't worry so much about
死后会去哪里
where we go after we die,
活着的时候好好待人就够了
as long as we're good to each other when we're here.
吃块蛋糕吗
Want a piece of my cake?
谢了 小家伙 但我百吉饼吃太多了
Thanks, buddy, but I'm kind of filled up on bagels.
乐队来了
The band's here!
你还找了乐队
You got a band?
没错 班森先生来自新奥尔良
Yes. Mr. Benson was from New Orleans,
所以我想以他家乡的风俗来欢送他
so I thought we'd send him out in style.
卡尔文·巴特勒 你刚才的演讲很精彩
Well, Calvin Butler, that was a beautiful speech that you gave.
谢谢 宝贝
Oh, thank you, baby.
我在你椅子上找到那页杂♥志♥了
Well, I found that, uh, page from the magazine in your chair.
我们过会用第十二招
So how about we keep this celebration going later
继续庆祝吧
with a number 12?
第十二招是什么
What's a number 12?
就是第八招加上第四招
It's a number eight and a number four at the same time.
嗨起来
Well, all right!
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表