剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我卖♥♥了些东西 有人买♥♥了些东西
I sold some stuff, people bought some stuff,
然后我跟老板聊了下我在公♥司♥的发展问题
and then I talked to my boss about my future at the company.
我说什么来着 看见没
See, that's what I'm talking about right there. See?
有人想听听我今天上班的事吗
Does anybody want to hear about my day?
今天 我的卫星发现了一个新的超新星
Today, my satellite discovered a new supernova.
以后再说这个 马蒂 听我说
Okay, not now, Marty. Listen,
你有用上我的技巧吗
so, did you use any of my techniques?
在每个人身上都用了 老爹
Uh, every single one of 'em, Pop.
真是我的好儿子
That's my boy right there.
特别提示
Just sayin',
我也是你儿子
I am also your boy.
你今天有用上我的技巧吗
So, did you use any of my techniques today?
我从六千万英里外给一台遥测应答器
Well, I repositioned a telemetry transponder
调整了位置
from 60 million miles away.
我只听出了"没有"
So all I'm hearing is "no."
葛罗弗说他的钢琴课很顺利
So, Grover said his piano lesson went great.
他跳了五分钟舞
Yeah, he danced for five minutes,
给我签了个名 然后不学了
gave me his autograph, and then quit.
什么 他不学了
What? He quit?
对 他扔下麦克风
Yeah. He dropped the mic,
高举两根手指 然后说
threw two fingers to the sky, and said,
"拜拜了 帕萨迪纳 葛罗弗撤了"
"Peace out, Pasadena! Grover has left the building!"
不 他不能不学
No, he can't quit.
我在他这么大的时候中途而废
I stopped taking lessons when I was his age,
然后后悔了一辈子
and I've regretted it ever since.
我还你学过钢琴啊
I didn't know you wanted to play.
是啊
Yeah.
我有一个幻想 我在一个无聊的派对上
I have this fantasy where I'm at a boring party,
但是房♥间那头有架钢琴
but there's a piano across the room.
人群分开
The crowd parts.
我飘过去
I float over to it
开始弹弄琴键
and start tickling those ivories.
紧接着
Next thing you know,
一大群人围住我开始点歌♥
there's a crowd gathered around me making requests.
而且不知为何
And for some reason,
布拉德·皮特裸着上身坐在我旁边
Brad Pitt is sitting next to me with his shirt off.
所以你让葛罗弗上钢琴课
So, you're making Grover take lessons
是因为你后悔自己放弃了
because you regret giving it up.
可不是吗
Well, yeah.
最开始我们生孩子
Isn't living vicariously through our kids
有一半不就是为了让他们代替我们活吗
half the reason why we have them in the first place?
不如你别再强迫葛罗弗
Why don't you stop forcing Grover
做他不想做的事
to do something he doesn't want to do
换成我给你上钢琴课
and let me give you lessons instead?
不好说 现在学好像太迟了
I don't know. It seems like it's too late to start now.
你说得对 你老了
You're right. You're getting old.
搞不好会髋骨骨折
You might break a hip.
好吧 我试试
Okay, fine. I'll give it a shot.
好的 我得问清楚
Okay. Oh. And for the record,
你说的是哪部电影里的布拉德·皮特
which Brad Pitt are we talking about?
《搏击俱乐部》里的布拉德
Fight Club Brad.
这个好
That's a good Brad.
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
戴夫 你好啊
Hey, Dave. What's up?
你在这里做什么 我以为你今天要上班
Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you had work today...
不是吧
Oh, no.
戴夫 听我解释
Look, Dave, I can explain, man.
我刚意识到 如果我也穿了西装
I just realized that if I had been wearing a suit, too,
我们就是《黑衣人》里的搭档了
we would look just like Men in Black.
是啊 错失良机 戴夫
Yep, that is a missed opportunity, Dave.
等等 你在写求职信吗
Wait, are these job applications?
是的 实话实说
Yeah. Look, the truth is,
-我昨天被开除了 -什么 为什么
- I got fired yesterday, man. - What? Why?
因为他们想要我耍一些
Because they wanted me to do some sleazy stuff
我不认同的奸诈手段
that I wasn't comfortable with.
你是说 性方面的
You mean, like, sex stuff?
不是 是欺诈[撕]老太太之类的
No, man. No, I mean, like, ripping off old ladies.
那也不是好事
Well, that's bad, too.
你♥爸♥怎么说
What'd your dad say?
我还没告诉他 你看到他昨天的样子了
I haven't told him yet. I mean, you saw him yesterday.
上次他那么看我时 我还在打球
He hasn't looked at me like that since I was playing ball, man.
他心情确实不错
He was in a pretty great mood.
我们从你店里出来后
You know, after we left your store,
他只想跟我出去玩
all he wanted to do was hang out together.
我们还分吃了一个巨型椒盐卷饼呢
We even split a giant pretzel.
等等 他跟你分吃
Wait, he split one with you?
分得不平均
Not evenly.
我不敢相信
Yeah, well, I can't believe
我好不容易找到工作 第一天就被开除了
I finally landed a job and get fired on my first day.
太丢人了
That's humiliating.
你知道吗 也许这是好事
Well, you know what? Maybe it's a good thing.
你肯定不愿意陷在
You don't want to be stuck in a job
与你的道德观相左的工作中
that goes against your morals.
对 但我总得工作吧
Yeah, but I got to do something.
你会找到的 你是个聪明勤劳的好人
You will. You're a smart, hardworking good guy.
而且我这么说不是因为
A-And I'm not just saying that
我是你两个爸爸中的一个
because I'm one of your two dads.
卡尔文 你要去哪儿
Oh, hey, Calvin. You going somewhere?
我想去马尔科姆店里给他个惊喜
You know, I thought I'd surprise Malcolm at work
带他出去吃午饭
and take him out to lunch.
别啊
D-don't do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为我在想 我们昨天那么开心
'Cause I was thinking, we had such a nice time yesterday,
或许...或许我们该去尝尝别处的椒盐卷饼
maybe... maybe we should go try a pretzel someplace else.
或许来一场帕萨迪纳椒盐卷饼游
You know, maybe do a little Pasadena pretzel crawl.
果断回绝 戴夫
That's a hard pass, Dave.
不过 给我打包一个
Hey, but, uh, bring me home one.
好吧 没问题
All right, well, you got it.
玩得开心
All right, well, you have a good time.
拜拜 回头见
Bye, now. We'll see you later.
马尔科姆 我是戴夫
Yeah, hey, M-Malcolm. Yeah, it's Dave.
你♥爸♥去店里了
Your dad is on his way to the store.
没有 我什么都没告诉他
No, no, I didn't tell him anything.
我试图阻止他 但是显然
I tried to stop him, but apparently,
我比他更享受昨天的椒盐卷饼
I made more of our pretzel experience than he did,
结果现在我还得去给他买♥♥一个
which totally backfired, 'cause now I got to go get him one.
老爹
Hey, Pop.
你在这啊
There you are, man.
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
那个 我...
Yeah, yeah, I was, uh...
我在后面开会来着
I was back there in a meeting.
肯定很重要啊
Mm, must be very important.
都穿上西服了
I see you got your suit on.
他们要让你当经理吗
Are they talking about making you manager already?
他们肯定不会让我在这个位置待太久的
Oh, well, they definitely said I wouldn't be in this position long.
我就是想来带你吃个午饭
All right. Well, I just came by to take you out to lunch.
太好了 我饿死了 走吧
Oh, great, man, I'm starving. Let's go right now.
等等 你不用和老板商量一下吗
Oh, hold on. Don't you have to check with your boss first?
不用 昨天我们谈过了
No, no. After our talk yesterday,
我基本上可以自己安排时间
I pretty much make up my own hours.
可以啊 但你知道吗
Well, all right. That's good right there. But you know what?
走之前
Before we go,
我想看看
I've been thinking about taking a look at some
那些超薄电视
of these flat-screens right here,
来个员工价
take advantage of that employee discount.
老爹 咱们不用买♥♥新电视啊
Oh, hey, Pop. Pop, you don't need a new TV, man.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
这个
This.
-婴儿监视器 -没错
- A baby monitor? - Yup. Yeah.
它不仅能监视婴儿
I-It doesn't just monitor babies.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表