剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你自己决定
Well, it's up to you, buddy.
-你可以选择轻松的方式 或者 -再见
- You can do it the easy way, or you can... - Bye.
戴夫 我也欢迎你来
You know, Dave, you're more than welcome.
我们准备在里面看《荒野求生》
We're just about to watch Man vs. Wild in there.
剧透警告 人类赢了
Spoiler alert: man wins.
这里挺好的
You know, it's-- it's kind of nice out here.
宁静祥和
It's peaceful and quiet.
真的能听见自己的心声
You can really hear yourself think.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我在想要是今天的野营成功后
I'm thinking if this camping thing goes well,
下一件我想尝试的白人习俗就是蛋黄酱
the next white person thing I might do is try mayonnaise.
相信我 会很棒的
Trust me, it's gonna go great.
打小起我就很喜欢露营
I've loved camping since I was a little kid.
卡拉马祖很大吗
Was it big out there in Kalamazoo?
我不是卡拉马祖人
Oh, I'm not from Kalamazoo.
我不是什么大城市人
I'm not some big town city slicker.
我是希科里街口人
I'm from Hickory Corners.
我是康普顿的 那里不能随便站在街口
Well, I'm from Compton, and you can't stand on those corners.
那里是什么样的
So what's it like there?
和其它小镇一样
Just like every other small town.
一盏红绿灯 高速旁有一家冰雪皇后
One stoplight, a Dairy Queen up by the highway
甜筒机坏了 还有个叫比利的人
with a broken soft serve and some guy named Billy
总是惹是生非
who can't stay out of trouble.
但他爸是治安官 所以他逃脱了谋杀罪名
But his dad's the sheriff, so he gets away with murder.
在我们社区 这个角色叫小D
In my neighborhood, that was Little D.
他老爸是治安官吗
His father was the sheriff?
就当是吧
Yeah, let's go with that.
♪伐木巨人 伐木巨人♪
♪Paul Bunyan, Paul Bunyan♪
♪西部平原的伐木探险家♪
♪Lumberjack explorer of the western plains...♪
密歇根的海岸边 他的故事即将展开
On the shores of Michigan, his story begins...
他唱了十分钟的歌♥
He has been singing this song for ten minutes
故事才开始
and this is where the story begins?
不听了
Yeah, we out.
谢谢大家 很丰富
Oh, yeah, thanks, guys. This was a lot.
什么很丰富
Well-- A lot of what?
就是很长而已
Just a lot.
等下 我们还没开始
Well, hold on, guys, we haven't even gotten
说鬼故事呢
to ghost stories yet.
他是说鬼故事吗
Whoa, did he say ghost stories?
当然了
He sure did.
传说这个营地
Legend has it that this campsite
建在一座被诅咒的印第安人坟墓遗址上
was built on the cursed remains of a Native American graveyard.
-妈妈 -不听
- Mama! - Nope.
看来只剩强森一家了
Well, looks like it's just the Johnsons.
我想上厕所了
Actually, I have to use the bathroom.
我又要去那个巨大的悬崖上尿尿了
I'm gonna go pee off that giant cliff again.
我们还是去房♥车吧
Let's just go in the RV.
什么 不 别进房♥车
What? No, don't go in the RV.
我不想让他摔下悬崖
I don't want him falling off a cliff.
没事的
Well, he'll be fine.
悬崖底下有条河呢
There's a river at the bottom of it.
这肯定比微波炉转出来的好吃多了
This is gonna taste so much better than from a microwave.
好了
Ooh, baby.
烫 烫 烫
Oh-- hot! Hot! Hot!
烫
Hot!
还是比那好吃
Still better.
亚瑟可能是个偷腥的狗老公
Arthur may be a cheating dog of a husband,
但他显然很懂怎么弄房♥车
but he sure knows how to trick out an RV!
扭起来 宝贝 扭起来 宝贝
Get it, baby, get it, baby.
你进去半小时了
You've been gone a half hour.
你不是带葛罗弗去上厕所吗
I thought you were just taking Grover to the bathroom.
本来是的 但后来他们开始放音乐
I was, but then they started playing music
马蒂要跟我斗舞
and Marty challenged me to a dance battle,
所以 我只能迎战了
so... I had to represent.
这不是我想要的周末
This isn't what I wanted this weekend to be like.
这辆房♥车完全违背了来这的初衷
This RV defeats the entire purpose of being out here.
来这的初衷难道不是
Isn't the entire purpose of being out here
拉近彼此距离 尽情享受吗
to get closer to each other and have fun?
我只是觉得我们应该过得很艰苦
I guess, I just... we're supposed to be roughing it,
而不是住在带轮子的豪♥宅♥中
not living in a mansion on wheels.
是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do that?
天啊 这味道
Oh, my God, that smell!
谁来揍我鼻子一拳
Oh, somebody punch me in the nose!
发生什么了
What-what happened?
水槽突然喷发 然后就断电了
The sink started erupting and then everything went black.
电源肯定过载了
Yeah, we must've overloaded the power,
结果导致吸粪泵爆了
and it caused the septic pump to blow.
谁能想到跟待业离异男
Well, who would've known borrowing a used RV
借二手房♥车会这么不靠谱呢
from an unemployed divorcé was a bad idea?
要是我们回不了房♥车
Hey, well, if we can't go back in there,
那我们睡哪
where are we supposed to sleep?
我正等着你们呢
I've been waiting for you.
昨晚睡得真舒服
Well, that was a cozy night.
宝贝 你额头上粘了东西
Baby, you got something stuck to your forehead.
抱歉 是我的牙托
Sorry, uh, it's my mouthguard.
我睡觉磨牙
I'm a grinder.
是你在磨牙
That was your teeth?
我还以为是斧子杀手在绕着我们的帐篷转
I thought it was an axe murderer circling our tent.
所以你才搂着我吗
Is that why you had your arms around me?
我没搂着你
I didn't have my arms around you.
抱歉 我把你当成杰玛了
Sorry, uh, thought you were Gemma.
不知你们什么想法
Well, I don't know about anyone else,
但我需要喝杯咖啡
but I need a cup of coffee.
好极了
Yes. Great.
我们只需要收集一些木头和引火物
All we got to do is collect some wood and kindling...
公园入口处有个杂货店
There's a general store by the park entrance.
我们可以步行去买♥♥咖啡
We can just walk over there and get some coffees
和清洁用品
and some cleaning supplies.
我去试试能不能启动房♥车
Yeah, I'll see if I can get the RV started,
好带我们离开这里
so we can get out of here.
等一下 离开这里
Well, hold on, g-get out of here?
我们还没远足去瀑布呢
We haven't even hiked to the waterfall yet.
这是好事
Well, it's a good thing,
因为反正我也不会去
because I wasn't gonna do that anyway.
有了昨晚的经历 我觉得大家只想回家
I think after last night we all just want to go home.
真的吗 你也这么想吗 伙计
Really? Even you, buddy?
抱歉 爸爸 没了房♥车
Sorry, Dad, without the RV,
露营其实挺无聊的
camping's kind of boring.
户外小便也无聊吗
Well, what about peeing outside?
不被禁止了 就没那么有趣了
It's just not as much fun when you're allowed to do it.
我懂 对吧
I know, right?
好 你们去吧
Fine. You guys go ahead.
我留下来打包
I guess I'll stay here and start packing.
我们很快就会被噪音 车流
We'll be surrounded by noise and traffic
和空气污染包围了
and polluted air in no time.
-真不容易 -谢天谢地
- Finally. Yes. - Good. Thank God.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Yes. Come on, baby, come on.
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
在我开始干活前 有没有不是
Before I get started, is there anything around here for breakfast
以"你只需要..."开头的早饭
that doesn't start with "all you got to do is..."?
熊罐里面有一些燕麦棒
Yeah, there's some granola bars in the bear canister.
-什么里面 -罐子里面
- The what? - The container.
把食物放在里面
You put your food in there
免得引来熊或其它野生动物
so you don't attract bears or other wildlife.
你想说熊打不开这玩意
You're trying to tell me a bear can't get into this thing?
锁上了就打不开 它们不够聪明
Not if it's locked. They're not clever enough.
你的帽子蠢死了
Well, your hat's stupid.
重回室内感觉真棒
It feels good to be indoors again.
比起户外的树
Yeah, I like trees a lot better
我更喜欢砍好了用来支撑房♥顶的树木
when they're chopped down and used to hold up a roof.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表