剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
How much?
足够去墨西哥养老了
Enough to retire to Méjico.
用西班牙语说就是"老子有钱"
Which is Spanish for "I'm rich there!"
不是吧
Come on, man.
好好想想我们之间的回忆
Think about all the memories we had.
你和你老婆就是在
You know, it was in that booth right there
那一桌上认识的
that you met your wife.
然后你在那一桌上跟她求的婚
And then that booth right there where you proposed to her.
还有在那一桌上
And then that booth
被她逮到你出轨
where she caught you cheating.
往日美好时光
Those were good times.
是啊
Exactly.
所以你不能卖♥♥了这里
That's why you can't sell this place.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
我爱这个社区
I love the neighborhood.
但我更爱坎昆[墨西哥]
Pero I love Cancún más.
好吧
Fine.
你想去派对玩吗
You want to go to the party?
去吧 做个叛徒
Go ahead. Be a sellout.
等等 你忘了买♥♥单
Hold up, hold up! You forgot to pay your tab.
我没忘
No, I didn't.
我要挂失那张卡
I'm about to report that card stolen.
我们终于见面了 我一直想和你搭话
We finally meet. I've been trying to talk to you,
但你跟你女朋友打得火热
but you've been busy with your girlfriend over there.
她曾经帮我换过尿布
You know, she used to change my diaper.
现在她想让我脱她的尿布
Now she wants me to get in hers.
我是莉莎
I'm Lisa.
莉莎 我是马尔科姆
Hey, Lisa. I'm Malcolm.
原来这是你的派对
Oh, so this is your party.
克里斯给我转发了邀请
Chris forwarded me the invite.
你家真漂亮
Your house is so nice.
-其实我 -难得遇到一个
- You know, actually, I-I... - It's so cool to meet a guy
不和父母一起住的家伙
who doesn't live with his parents for once.
对吧
I know, right?
马尔科姆 太棒了
Hey, Malcolm, this is amazing.
有人把我的房♥间改造成了贵宾室
Someone turned my room into a VIP lounge.
我都进不去
I couldn't even get in.
他也住在这里吗
Does he live here, too?
是的 哥几个需要一个
Yes. Every crew's got to have a white guy
可以玩这个的白人
that they can do this to.
戴夫
Hey, yo, Dave!
听好了 派对客
Listen up, party people!
大迈克的文身室
Big Mike's Tattoo Parlor is open for business
在客卫开张了
in the guest bathroom.
他擅长于覆盖
He specializes in cover-ups
失败的恋情
for all of your failed relationships.
我能说两句吗
Can I say something?
大家好
He-hey, everyone.
我想感谢今晚你们来捧场
I just want to thank you all for coming out tonight and...
并欢迎我们入住这个社区
w-welcoming us to the neighborhood.
大底城的戴夫
Dave from the "D"!
派对继续嗨起来
Now let's keep this party going.
什么时间了 CP时间
What time is it? CP time!
糟了
No.
非常抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry about that.
有人让我以为这个词是别的意思
I was led to believe that that meant something else.
大兄弟
Hey, big man.
你是谁
Who are you?
泊车员
The valet.
预付20块
It's 20 bucks up front.
你要待多久
How long you gonna be?
我的余生
The rest of my damn life.
滚出我家车道
Man, get out of my driveway.
卡尔文
Calvin!
看来气球奏效了
Guess the balloons worked!
我来把这些拿走
I'm just gonna take these from you.
没事没事 请继续亲热
Oh, no, no, no. Please keep making out.
你们看起来浓情意蜜
You look very much in love.
妹子 你怎么开始打扫了
Hey, girl, what you in here doing cleaning up?
派对还没结束呢
This party ain't over.
不 现在就得结束
No, it needs to be over now.
我刚看到有人穿着我的婚纱
I just saw somebody wearing my wedding dress.
你和戴夫看起来挺美满的
Well, you and Dave seem happy.
你用不着婚纱了
You ain't gonna need it anymore.
怎么做才能停止派对
How do I shut this down?
是不是应该把酒藏起来告诉大家喝完了
Do I hide the booze and tell everyone we ran out?
你知道22街拐角处那栋烧毁的房♥子吗
You know that burned-down house on the corner of 22nd?
他们当时也把酒藏起来了
Yeah, they hid the booze, too.
我该怎么做 拜托 缇娜 我没招了
What can I do? Please, Tina, I'm desperate.
我确实知道有个人能叫停这个派对
Well, I do know one person that will shut this party down.
卡尔文吗
Calvin?
我不想这样对戴夫
I'd hate to do that to Dave.
小斧头
Lil' Hatchet!
-现在就叫他 -这就叫他
- Do it. Do it now. - I'm doing it.
好了
All right!
派对结束了 伙计们
Party's over, people!
如果你不姓巴特勒或强森
If your last name not Butler or Johnson,
就该回家了
you got to go home!
这地方居然住了这么多
I'm always surprised on how many people live around here
姓巴特勒或强森的人
last name Butler or Johnson.
马蒂 把音乐关了
Marty, turn it off.
所有人 来吧
Everybody, come on, let's go!
快点 该走了
Let's go! It's time to go now.
我不是开玩笑的
I'm not playing around here.
乔 你在这干什么
Joe, what are you doing here?
你知道你还在服缓刑
You know you on probation.
弗兰克 你可是个牧师 把酒给我
And, Frank, you a pastor. Give me that.
戴娜 谁在替你看孩子
And who watching your kids, Dana?
这么晚了还来派对简直...
You just out here to party, like--
原来他们就在那呢
Oh, there they are right there.
小伙子
Little man!
天啊 成功了
Oh, my God, it's working.
要是他清理车♥库♥也这么利索就好了
Now if only he could clear out the garage like this.
我送你回家吧
Can I walk you home?
好呀
I'd like that.
你要跟我男人去哪儿
Where you going with my man?
赶紧溜
Yep. Better go.
大家去哪了
Where's everybody going?
我终于能进贵宾室了
I finally got into the VIP room.
戴夫 派对结束了
Party's over, Dave.
结束派对吧
I'm shutting you down.
什么
What?
你什么意思
What do you mean you're shutting me down?
你凭什么到我们家叫停派对
Who are you to come into our home and shut down our party?
去问你老婆
Ask your wife.
她求我这么做的
She begged me to do it.
什么 杰玛 你怎么能
What? Gemma, how could you--
我们后院有人在斗鸡呢
Because there's a cockfight going on in our backyard.
提托他们来了吗
Tito and them here?
靠 我这是帮你大忙了
Shoot, I'm doing you a favor.
行了 别把自己当救世主了
Okay, you know what, don't act like some kind of hero.
你就喜欢这样
You know you're enjoying this.
你想叫停派对的唯一理由
The only reason you want this party to be over is
就是你不喜欢我
because you don't like me.
谁说只能有一个理由
Who says you can't do things for two reasons?
你到底怎么了 卡尔文
What is your problem, Calvin?
你为什么不喜欢我 这的人都喜欢我
Why don't you like me? Everyone else here does.
-别自以为是了 -行啊
- Says you. - Okay, fine.
我们来投票表决
You know what, let's vote.
喜欢我的人举手
Show of hands, who here likes me?
你给了他们免费的酒水和炸鸡
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表