剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你对我有所改观真是太好了
Well, I-I'm glad you came around.
别告诉你我说过这些
Now, don't tell you I said this.
我不够信任你
I don't give you enough credit.
你并非我想得那么软弱
I mean, you're not as soft as I thought.
当然 你总是傻笑
Sure, yeah, you smile too much
还自己去迪斯尼乐园
and you go to Disneyland by yourself...
但是你 你拿着电锯爬上屋顶
...but you, you got up on that roof with a chain saw
做了件又危险又愚蠢的事
and you did something dangerous and stupid.
对我来说 这就是男人
And to me, that's a man.
谢谢 卡尔文
I appreciate that, Calvin.
好了
Okeydokey.
我要睡觉了
My eyes are gonna go to sleep now.
做个好梦 伙计
Sweet dreams, buddy.
给我一份拷贝
Oh, and I'm gonna need copies of that
立即发短♥信♥和电邮给我
texted and e-mailed to me immediately!
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
卡尔文 后背怎么样了
Oh, hey, Calvin. How's the back?
还有点疼 不过好多了
A little sore, but better.
那药好猛
Man, those pills were strong.
我都不记得比赛的情况了
I don't even remember the fight.
你当时很享受
You enjoyed it.
亲爱的 旅行如何
Oh, hey, honey. How was your trip?
进去说
I'll tell you all about it inside.
-你不拿包 -不拿
- Well, you don't want to grab your bag... - Nope.
老娘饿坏了
Mama came home hungry.
不不不 缇娜 我认识这种表情
Oh, no. No, no, no. Tina, I know that look,
但是 宝贝 我伤了背
but, baby, I hurt my back, okay?
可怜的小宝贝
Oh, you poor baby.
还好我只需要你前面
It's a good thing I only need your front.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
但让我先把月经药吃了
But first, let me take my period pills.
好
All right.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表