剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
洛根二号♥ 马尔科姆 马蒂 卡尔文
Logan #2, Malcolm, Marty, Calvin.
你们看起来跟我想像的一模一样
Man, you guys look just like I pictured you.
可能是因为戴夫给我发了很多照片
Probably 'cause Dave sends me a lot of pictures of you.
我们在照片中看到的你
Yeah, our picture of you was a little, uh...
有些模糊
blurry.
我爸爸以为你在极客军团工作
Yeah, my dad thought you worked for the Geek Squad.
我倒是希望我有那么聪明
I wish I was that smart.
我只是个特警队长
I'm just a SWAT team captain.
好吧 好像有点帅
Okay, I see it a little bit.
戴夫 这些座位太棒了
Dave, these seats are incredible!
是不是 老爸
Aren't they, Dad?
是啊 要是你喜欢和敌人坐一起的话
Yeah, if you like sitting with the enemy.
我倒是有点更倾向上面的位置
I kind of prefer being up higher.
那样就能看到整个比赛了
That way, you can see all the action.
在这里 会扭到脖子
Down here, I'm gonna get whiplash.
现在就要开嘘了吗
So we booing now?
开嘘吗 那好 放马过来
We booing? All right, well, bring it.
我比谁都会嘘
I can boo with the best of them.
伙计们 校风呢
Hey, man, come on. Show some school spirit.
站起来 和你老爸一块嘘
Stand up and boo with your father.
先生 我们不认识你
We don't know you, mister.
停下 停下 野马队
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Broncos!
我们是西密歇根的 不能这么差劲
We're Western Michigan, okay? We're better than this.
别忘了去年国家大学体育协会的
Let's not forget who won the NCAA award
体育精神奖是谁赢了
for sportsmanship last year.
对了 是我们
That's right. It was us.
我们要为大家能聚在一起感到高兴
Now let's just be glad we're all here together.
说得好
Exactly.
我们让这些兄弟们感受下野马队的精神
So let's show these guys our Bronco spirit
把嘘声变成欢呼声吧
and turn those "boos" into "whoos."
欢呼吧
Whoo!
到底是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
我们在欢呼 老爸 很有趣
We're "whooing," Dad. It's fun!
谢谢你邀请我来 小伙子们都去看比赛了
Thanks for having me over while the guys are at the game.
他们没带我去 我感觉被冷落了
I felt so left out that they didn't invite me.
-真的吗 -完全没有
- Really? - Ha! No.
谢天谢地 我也没有
Thank God. Me, too.
等等 葛罗弗
Wait. Grover,
你为什么把iPad放到愿望板上了
why did you put an iPad on your vision board?
你已经有了
You already have one.
我知道
I know.
但是我希望可以玩iPad 而不是做这个
But I wish I was playing with that instead of doing this.
别这样 葛罗弗
Come on, Grover.
这些能让你的目标形象化
These are a great way to visualize your goals.
没错 我贴了一艘帆船
Yeah. Like, here I have a sailboat
因为我想去旅行
because I'd like to travel.
还贴了一个做瑜伽的人
And here's someone doing yoga,
因为我想感受内心的平静
because I'd like to feel more inner peace.
这只老鹰代表什么
What's the eagle for?
我一直都想养只鹰
Oh, I've just always wanted a pet eagle.
让我看看你的板子上有什么
Okay, let's see what's on your board.
音符
Ooh, musical notes?
想当年 我唱过歌♥
Yeah, you know, back in the day, I used to sing a little.
挺怀念的
I kind of miss it.
在哪 教堂里吗
Wh-Where? Like in church?
不 在一个女子团体里
No. No, in a girl group.
其实教堂听到我们的团名后就赶我们走了
In fact, the church kicked us out when they heard our name--
下流女人
Femme Nasty.
下流女人
Feme Nasty?
弗洛伊德牧师听说后也是这个反应
That's just how Pastor Floyd said it when he found out.
我能在网上找到你的歌♥吗
Can I find any of your songs online?
找不到了 我们只做了一个样带
No. We just did a demo.
-做完后 我们就解散了 -为什么
- After that, we broke up. - Oh, how come?
她们都不认同我是团里最有才华的
Well, none of us could agree that I was the most talented.
我一定得听听
I have to hear these songs.
算了 过去这么久了 我会很难为情的
No. It was so long ago. I'd be embarrassed.
好吧 如果那让你不舒服的话...
Okay, if you don't feel comfortable...
行行 我去拿 别这么逼我了
Okay, fine. I'll go get it! Stop being so pushy!
-抢断 -快追
- Oh, steal! - Here we go!
快攻 空接
Fast break! Alley-oop!
盖帽
Rejected!
干掉那个废物
Get that junk out of here!
一定是到午夜了
Uh-oh, must be midnight,
因为灰姑娘刚变回了南瓜
because Cinderella just turned back into a pumpkin!
戴夫 我还是很想知道座位是怎么来的
Dave, I can't get over these seats, man.
你认识什么人
What kind of connections do you have?
-他没告诉你吗 -让我猜猜
- Well, he didn't tell you? - Oh, let me guess.
你是啦啦队员吗
You were a cheerleader?
他跟你说了啊
Ah, so he did tell you.
等下 真的假的
Wait. Seriously?
先声明一下 男啦啦队员正好是
Before you start, just know male cheerleaders happen
大学生精神群体的主心骨
to be the backbone of the collegiate spirit community.
我们输了比赛也没关系
I don't even care if we lose this game.
我这辈子从来没这么开心过
This has become the best day of my life.
随你怎么笑 卡尔文
All right, laugh all you want, Calvin,
但戴夫是个货真价实的运动员
but Dave was a hell of an athlete.
你应该看看他们以前把他抛到多高
You should have seen how high they used to throw him.
你们俩还觉得戴夫是真男人
And you two thought Dave was the man.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
在比赛暂停之际 我们想有请
during this timeout, we would like to recognize
在座服过役的人们
the men and women who have served our country.
请所有服役人员起立
Will all service members please rise?
现在不是上厕所的好时机 戴夫
Bad time for a bathroom break, Dave.
他们会觉得你是退伍军人
They're gonna think you're a veteran.
坐 坐下
Sit. Sit down.
快给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
-坐... -你在说什么呢
- Sit... - Whoa, whoa. What are you talking about?
戴夫是退伍军人
Dave is a veteran.
什么
What?
他是国民警卫队的
Yeah, he was in the National Guard.
他还去过伊♥拉♥克♥
He did a tour in Iraq.
老爹搞错了
Dad... was wrong.
老爹糗大了 跟我说
Dad was so wrong. I said,
老 爹 你根本不了解那个人
D-A-D-D-Y. You don't really know that guy.
大家一起来
Everybody!
戴夫 戴夫 不敢相信
Hey, Dave, Dave, I cannot believe
你参过军
you were in the military, man.
你是做什么的
What did you do there?
没什么大不了的
Ah, you know, it was no big deal.
我是军队和伊♥拉♥克♥平民的联络员
I was a liaison between troops and Iraqi civilians.
-就像是战区冲突调解员 -什么
- Kind of like a war zone conflict negotiator. - What
没什么大不了的 戴夫 给他们看看
No big deal? Dave, show them the video
你和那些军阀唱《天下一家》的视频
of you and all the warlords singing "We Are the World."
你说得对 老爸
Hey, you were right, Dad.
原来戴夫不是"真男人"
Turns out Dave isn't "the man."
他更像是美国队长
He's more like Captain America.
戴夫 戴夫
Hey, Dave, Dave, Dave,
那你回家后是什么感觉
so-so what was it like for you coming home?
都还好
You know, it was mostly okay.
也有难熬的时候
Some parts were a little rough.
我来告诉你什么时候难熬
I'll tell you what was rough.
这家伙在的时候
Trying to get women to pay attention to you
想让妹子注意到自己可太难了
when this guy was around.
等下 什么 戴夫很讨女人喜欢
Wait, what? Dave was a ladies' man?
伙计 如果洛根有八分 戴夫就有十分
Dude, if Logan is an eight, that means Dave is a ten.
-稳稳的十分 -稳
- Solid ten. - Solid.
你们俩能不要再给别人的帅气程度打分了吗
Would you two stop rating guys on how sexy they are?
爸 你有点不开心啊
Wow, Dad, uh, you seem kind of upset.
我觉得是因为戴夫威胁到了他的男子气概
Yeah, I think it's 'cause Dave is threatening his masculinity.
你们两个五分说出来可真可笑
Very funny, coming from a couple of fives.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表