剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我之前真担心他交不到朋友
I was so worried about him making friends,
但现在所有孩子都觉得他很酷
but now all the kids think he's cool.
那当然
Well, of course.
他们在葛罗弗生日派对上看到有人被刺伤了
They saw a dude get stabbed at his birthday party.
下周一他就成风云人物了
Come Monday, he's gonna be the man.
出来啦 你还好吗
There you are. Are you okay?
我的袜子没能幸免
They couldn't save the sock.
除此之外我很好 你们看
But other than that, I'm fine. Ooh, and look.
他们取出了我的BB弹
They took out my BB.
我不知道该亲你一下还是踩你一脚
I don't know whether to kiss you or step on your foot.
我倒是知道哪一种看着更有趣
I know which one would be more fun to watch.
我为玩刀的事道歉
I'm sorry we played with the knife.
是有点幼稚
Yeah. Yeah, it was a little childish.
但孩子们都在怂恿我们
But the kids were egging us on.
要是我没有因为蛋糕分心
Yeah, and I totally would have caught it
是完全可以接住的
if I wasn't distracted by the cake.
扔那么高也行
Throwing it that high?
得了吧
Yeah, right.
等等 你觉得我做不到吗
I'm sorry, you-you don't think so?
屋里刚好有把解剖刀
'Cause there's a scalpel back in the room.
嘴强王者 你倒是来啊
Hey, you're talking. I don't see you moving, though.
那来吧
Well, let's go, then.
-两位 -你看到我
- Guys. - I mean, you saw I was...
-对不起 我错了 -我的错
- Sorry. You're right. - Yeah, my bad. Bad...
明天后院见
Meet me in the back yard tomorrow.
我秀给你看
I'll show you.
在我家树上刻字经过我父母同意了吗
Did you ask my parents if it's okay to do this to our tree?
没有
No.
所以我刻的是你的名字 不是我的
That's why I'm carving your name into it and not mine.
你朋友喜欢这个派对吗
So, how did your friends like the party?
他们很喜欢
Yeah, they loved it.
我还收到了一堆游戏邀约
I even got a bunch of play date invites.
可以嘛
Well, all right.
你知道吗
You know what?
在你妈同意给你之前 我帮你保管
I'm gonna hold onto this for you until your mom says it's okay.
但我有刀才酷啊
But the knife is what made me cool.
相信我葛罗弗 没有刀
Trust me, Grover, you were cool
你也很酷
way before this knife.
真的吗
You think?
当然 这话是我说的
Definitely. And that's coming from me,
你认识的最酷的人
the coolest guy you know.
卡尔文先生 谢谢
Thanks, Mr. Calvin.
-小家伙 晚安 -晚安
- Good night, little man. - Good night.
你们别玩了
All right, fellas, finish up, now.
你们老妈做好晚餐了
Come on, your mom made dinner.
天哪 救命啊
Oh, help me, Jesus.
马蒂承认吧 你永远也别想打败我
Face it, Marty-- you will never beat me.
我能感觉到 今晚就能赢你
I can feel it. Tonight is the night!
不
Oh, no.
别自欺欺人了
You're fooling yourself.
我永远更壮
I'll always be bigger.
永远更强 永远
I'll always be stronger, I'll always be...
我永远更聪明
And I'll always be smarter.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表