剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
just in case that one goes bad.
我能看到你在看着我 戴夫
I see you looking at me, Dave.
但这没用
And it's not gonna work.
我已经原谅了自己
I've already forgiven me.
卡尔文 你说得对
You know what, Calvin, you were right.
这一带到处都是骗子
This neighborhood is full of scammers and slicksters.
我眼前的就是最大的骗子
And I'm looking at the biggest one right now.
抱歉 你说话了吗
I'm sorry, did you say something?
我已经盘算好怎么花那个天使赚的钱了
I was already spending my angel money in my head.
既然我也住这了
Well, you know, since I'm a part of this neighborhood now,
我就要开始行动了
I'm gonna get in on the action.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我偷她东西 跟你学的啊
I'm stealing from her, like I learned from you.
伙计 放回去
Come on, man, put it back.
不 要不这样
No. You know what, as a matter of fact,
这遥控器我也要了
I'm taking this remote control, too.
让老太太自己起身换频道吧
Have fun standing up to change your channels, old lady.
别闹了 伙计
Look, stop playing, man.
老太太有枪
Old ladies keep guns.
给我
Give it here.
你们在干什么
What the hell are y'all doing?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
你口袋里有什么
What's that in your pocket?
没有什么
Nothing.
你在偷我东西吗
Are you trying to steal from me?
够了 我要给我孙子杰波打个电♥话♥
That's it, I'm calling my grandson Jay-Bo.
他只有一次暴♥力♥犯罪记录
He's only got one strike.
美国"三振出局法" 三次及以上
暴♥力♥犯罪者判处25年以上至终身监禁
拜托 拜托 别这样
Please, please don't do that.
他只是想让我悔改
Look, he was only trying to get me to do the right thing
告诉你那个天使
and tell you that that angel...
是一件价值一千五百块的贵重古董
was a valuable antique worth $1,500.
是的 而且他看过《为黛西小姐开车》
Yes, and he has seen Driving Miss Daisy.
一千五百块
$1,500?
是的 很抱歉我没跟你说实话
Yeah. Look, sorry for not being up front with you,
但现在我说了
but... seeing that I have now,
因为我是个好人
because I'm a good person,
要不我们平分吧
what do you say we split it?
七百五十块是一大笔钱了
Well, $750 is a lot of money.
确实
It sure is.
看到了吧
Now, would you see that.
当你给人机会
When you give people the chance...
但一千五百块要多很多
But $1,500 is a lot more.
好了 你们滚吧
Now, y'all get up out of here.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你们听到了 快滚蛋
You heard me, beat it.
但是辛普森女士 他都跟你说实话了
But, Miss Simpson, he just told you the truth.
我知道 所以在我拿手♥枪♥前
I know, and that's why I'm giving you
给你们五秒的时间
a five-second head start before I get my pistol.
等等 但是 辛普森女士
Okay, hold-- But, Miss Simpson,
-我觉得 -四 三
- I think... - Four, three...
戴夫 快走 走走走
Okay, Dave, let's go. Go, go, go, go, go!
我感觉自己像个傻瓜
I feel like a fool.
继续
I'm listening.
我真的以为如果我们告诉她真♥相♥
I honestly thought if we told her the truth,
她也会做出正确的选择
that she would do the right thing.
其实她做了啊
Well, actually, she did do the right thing.
在这一带
I mean, in this neighborhood,
让你提前五秒跑已经很慷慨了
a five-second head start is very generous.
也许她真的很需要钱
Well, you know, maybe she really needed the money.
药啊 吃的啊 租金啊
For medicine, food, rent.
继续做梦吧 戴夫
Keep dreaming, Dave.
到了周末
Because come Sunday,
她肯定就在去维加斯的教堂巴士上了
she is on a church bus to Vegas.
如果是这样 那我就不内疚了
Well, you know, in that case, I don't feel so bad.
什么
About what?
我还拿了她的钟
I still got her clock.
给我
Well, give it here,
我花了一千五百块买♥♥这东西呢
because I paid $1,500 for this thing.
伙计
Yo, man!
你们拿了我奶奶的钟
You got my grandma's clock!
杰波
Jay-Bo?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表