剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你正走在街上
So, you're walking down the street.
一个袭击者接近了你
Okay, and an assailant approaches you.
你该怎么办
What do you do?
我觉得我应该朝他这重击几下
I guess I would whack him a couple times here.
然后也许
And then maybe a...
朝这里敲几下
a tappity-tap-tap here.
不好意思 马蒂 你没事吧
I'm so sorry, Marty. Are you okay?
说实话 怎么着都比调味盐强
Honestly, anything's better than the salt.
认真点 杰玛
Come on, Gemma.
-这是街头战争 懂吗 -好的
- This is street warfare, okay? - Okay.
想象一下这个人偷了你的钱包
Like, just imagine this man has stolen your purse!
你该怎么做
What do you do?
请把我的钱包还给我
Now give me back my purse, please.
-"请" -"请"
- "Please"? - "Please"?
我们得加油了
Yeah, yeah, we... we got a lot of work to do,
不然你就死定了
or you gonna die.
谢谢你请我一起来
Thanks for asking me to come along
和贾马尔的父母谈
to talk to Jamaal's parents.
我没请你一起来
I didn't ask you to come along.
记住 卡尔文
Okay, now, Calvin, remember,
这是别人的孩子
we're talking about someone's child,
我们要通情达理 语气平和
so we need to be reasonable, keep our voices at an even tone,
而且不管怎样 都不能咄咄逼人
and, no matter what, never be aggressive.
赶紧出来
Come on out!
我要和你们谈谈你们的混账儿子
I want to talk to you about your little punk-ass son!
快看啊
Hey, check it out.
老头又找了一只鞋
Looks like Gramps got another shoe, huh?
"老头" 你就这点本事吗
"Gramps"? That's all you got?
-小子 我宰了你 -卡尔文
- Boy, I'll kill you! - Okay. Calvin, Calvin.
他还是个孩子 冷静
He's a child. Calm down.
没错 伙计 你最好听你护士的
Yeah, man, you better listen to your nurse.
你以为这样说能伤害我的感情
You said that like it hurt my feelings.
我姑妈就是护士
My aunt is a nurse.
-贾马尔 你父母在哪 -他们不在这
- Jamaal, where are your parents? - They ain't here.
-那他们在哪 -不关你的事
- Well, where are they? - None of your business.
我让你瞧瞧关不关我的事
Oh, I'll make it my business! You...
-好了 卡尔文 -把门打开
- Okay, Calvin. - I want the door open.
小心点 老头 别伤到自己
Careful, old man. You gonna hurt yourself.
这还挺有趣的 不过我要回去看电视了
This was fun, but I'm gonna go back inside and watch TV.
晚安 老头
Night-night, Gramps.
护士 确保他好好吃药
And, nurse, make sure he takes his medicine.
出丑的是你
Yeah, well, joke's on you.
我姑妈拯救了成百上千的人命
My aunt's saved hundreds of lives!
那小子太没礼貌了
That kid is disrespectful.
因为很明显他的父母不在身边
That's because clearly his parents aren't around.
所以得靠我们给他上一课
Which is why it's up to us to teach him a lesson.
等等 通过偷他的自行车吗
H-Hold on, b-by stealing his bike?
这叫育儿有方 戴夫
It's called good parenting, Dave.
贾马尔
Hey, Jamaal!
想拿回你的单车 就来找我
If you want your bike back, come find me!
你上不上来
You getting on or what?
郑重申明 我不认可
Well, just for the record, I do not approve
这种解决冲突的方法
of this method of conflict resolution.
你想让我怎么做
All right, how do you want to do this?
扶着你的腰吗
What, do I grab a hold of your waist?
肩膀 肩膀
Shoulders. Shoulders.
杰玛 我知道你是个小可爱
Listen, Gemma, I know that you are a sweetheart.
-但这里不是卡拉马祖 -好的
- But this is not Kalamazoo! - Okay. Okay.
-明白吗 -明白
- Okay?! - Okay.
有人冲着你来了
When someone comes after you,
你得下狠手
you got to go there.
-我不想伤到马蒂 -去他的马蒂
- I don't want to hurt Marty. - Screw Marty!
妈妈
Mama!
他不是马蒂
He's not Marty.
-他是个坏蛋 懂吗 -好的
- He is a bad guy, okay? - Yeah. Okay.
-你要引导内心的愤怒 -好的
- You need to channel your inner anger! - Okay.
要怎样你才能
What is it gonna take for you to release
释放内心的野兽
and unleash that inner beast
干掉这个禽兽
and go after this monster?
那得有人真的要伤害葛罗弗吧
I guess if somebody was really trying to hurt Grover.
好极了
Good.
-利用这一点 -好的
- Use that. - Okay.
-明白吗 -明白
- Okay? - Okay.
-这个变♥态♥要伤害你的孩子 -嗯
- This sicko is going after your kid. - Yeah.
你要怎样保护你的宝贝儿子
What are you gonna do to protect your little boy?
妈妈 我是你的宝贝儿子
Mama, I am your little boy.
今天不行 变♥态♥
Not today, sicko!
干掉他
Get him!
-不许伤害我的宝贝儿子 -干掉他
- Don't hurt my little boy! - Get him!
杰玛 我是马蒂
Gemma! It's me, Marty!
酷
Cool!
妈妈干掉了防火墙
Mom knocked out Firewall.
看见没
Like that.
没错 以自行车还鞋
That's right. A bike for a shoe.
来咬我呀
Holla at ya boy.
你偷了他的单车
You stole his bike?
没错 因为我关心他
That's right. Because I care.
那小子得学会一切行为都有后果
Look, the boy's got to learn that actions have consequences.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
甘地说 "以眼还眼
Yeah, well, Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye
世界只会更盲目"
makes the whole world blind."
甘地又不♥穿♥300块的球鞋
Well, Gandhi didn't wear $300 sneakers.
瞧你干的好事 老爹
Look at you, Pop.
看看我在外面发现了谁 他正要喷你的卡车
Look who I found outside about to tag your truck.
正要喷我的卡车
About to tag my truck?
马尔科姆 准备些保释金
Malcolm, go get some bail money.
老子要进监狱了
I'm going to jail.
不不不 老爹 停停停
Whoa, no, no, no, no. No, Pop. No. No, stop.
老爹 别激动
Calm down. Pop.
先让我跟他聊聊
Now, just let me talk to him for a minute.
行吧 但聊完之后 他交给我处理
Fine. But after that, he's mine.
你要我帮忙吗
Hey, you need backup?
这件事一开始我就在调查了
I've been on this case since the beginning.
这事今天才刚发生 戴夫
That was today, Dave.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
看看 我们已经抓住了罪犯
And look, we already caught the perp.
又来了
Man, here we go.
你要给我讲偷窃的危害了 是吧
Now you're gonna give me a lecture on stealing, right?
不 我不想讲长篇大论
No, I wasn't gonna give you a lecture.
我想告诉你 我准备还你单车
I was gonna tell you I'll go in there and get your bike back.
有啥条件
What's the catch?
你得听我的长篇大论
Well, you got to listen to my lecture.
贾马尔 我也是你这个岁数过来的
Jamaal, I know what it's like to be your age.
你想知道怎么才能成为男子汉
You're trying to figure out how to be a man.
但是在咱们这里
But in this neighborhood...
有些人对"成为男子汉"
well, some people have a different idea
有不同的理解
of what that means.
我明白是啥意思 我就是个男子汉
I know what it means. I am a man.
少来吧
Don't tell me what a man you are.
你自行车上的铃铛都没取下来呢
Your bicycle still has a bell on it.
贾马尔 但那并不是坏事
But, hey, Jamaal, that's a good thing.
因为这意味着你仍可以选择
Because it means you still get to choose
成为什么样的男子汉
what kind of man you want to be.
你想变成软弱的还是强壮的男子汉
Now, do you want to be a weak one or a strong one?
我已经强到能抢走你的鞋了
I was strong enough to take your shoes.
是吗 我可是记得
Oh, you think so? Because the way I remember it,
我跑了半个街区就停下了
after half a block I stopped running,
回头把我的鞋给了你
turned around, and gave you my shoes.
那可是因为你吓坏了
That's 'cause you were afraid.
贾马尔 我是成人 我要是想
Jamaal, I am a grown man, and if I wanted to,
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表