剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
妈 你为什么要帮马蒂洗衣服
Ma, how come you still do Marty's laundry,
但就是不帮我洗
but you won't do mine?
因为他不在这里住啊
It's because he doesn't live here.
只有这样我才能见到他
It's how I make sure I see my baby boy.
她要是想见到你
Yeah, if she wants to see you,
看看沙发就行了
all she has to do is check the couch.
宝贝 别烦他 他正在找工作呢
Baby, leave him alone. He's looking for a job.
什么工作 抱枕经理么
What job? Manager of throw pillows?
这个工作听起来很安逸啊
Yeah, that sounds like a cushy job.
对了
Oh, and by the way,
这是洗衣服的时候从你口袋里掉出来的
this fell out of your pocket in the wash.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是戴夫家的钥匙
It's a key to Dave's house.
他给我的 以防有紧急情况
He gave it to me in case of an emergency.
好像出了紧急情况我会帮他一样
Like I'm gonna help him in an emergency.
我觉得这样很好
I think that's nice.
我们都可以向戴夫学习
We could all learn a lesson from Dave,
对邻居敞开心扉
how to open our hearts to our neighbors, right?
从他身上什么都学不到
That guy can't teach me anything.
我很高兴他搬进来了
Well, you know, I'm glad he moved in.
给钥匙 挥手打招呼
Giving out keys, waving at everybody.
自从瘾君子维克多带回一匹马之后
He is the most entertaining thing to happen around here
他是这里最有喜感的
since Crackhead Victor found that horse.
还记不记得维克多要和马竞走
Remember when he tried to footrace him?
老爹 你可能不喜欢
Ay, well, you might not like it, Pop,
但是戴夫现在住这里了
but, uh, Dave lives here now.
他也就是这个社区的成员了
That makes him part of our community.
不 他不是
No, no, it doesn't.
不是说有人给了你一把备用钥匙
You don't let someone into your community
你就让他加入到你的社区
just because they give you a spare key.
走吧 我们去修卡车
Come on now, let's go work on this truck.
算了吧 那辆车总是出毛病
Aw, come on, Pop. That truck is always broke,
永远都不能用
and it never works.
你不也跟这车一样么 走吧
Then you two got something in common. Come on now.
各位
Hey, guys.
这车是哪一年的 6♥4♥年吗
What year is that, a '6♥4♥?
差不多 65年
Close, '65.
应该猜到的
Should've known.
6♥4♥年的前灯上面没有转向灯
'6♥4♥ didn't have turn signals above the headlights.
戴夫 听起来好像你很了解卡车啊
Oh, you sound like you know a thing or two about trucks, Dave.
我是密歇根的
Well, you know, I am from Michigan.
底特律 汽车之城
Detroit, the Motor City,
大底城
The D.
大底城的戴夫
Dave from The D!
发动机还是八缸的
See you guys got a V-8 in there
不是六缸的
instead of the straight six.
这样多了50马力吧
That's like 50 more horses, huh?
是啊
Yes, it is.
你的确很了解啊
So I guess you do know your stuff.
我说过了 大底城的戴夫
Yeah, like I said, Dave from the D.
爸爸 我要用平板了
Dad, I want to use the iPad.
你还要上网搜索卡尔文先生的车吗
Are you done googling Mr. Calvin's truck?
不用了不用了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, man.
你到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
上网搜索别人的车
Googling another man's truck?
不是吧兄弟
Bruh.
我只是想找点共同爱好
I was just trying to find some common ground with you.
所以就撒谎说你很了解车
What, by lying to us that you know about trucks?
但这是善意的谎言
Yeah, but in a neighborly way.
到底是怎么回事
Wh-What's going on here, man?
我也知道我不怎么表达情感
Look, I know I don't always show my emotions.
但前几天我给了你我家的钥匙
But the other day when I gave you a key
你却没有给我你家的 这让我很困扰
and you didn't give me one back, it bothered me.
兄弟
Bruh.
你想要我家钥匙
You know what? You want a key?
行吧
You know what? Fine.
给 给你钥匙
Here. Here's a damn key.
你确定吗 我不想勉强
Are you sure? I don't want to impose.
好
Okay.
不敢相信你喜欢那小子
I can't believe you like that guy.
不敢相信你给了他一把钥匙
I can't believe you gave him a key.
我是给了他一把钥匙
I gave him a key.
但不是家里的钥匙
I didn't give him the key.
那钥匙是开什么的
Okay, then what was that one to?
那是你住在西柯维纳的
Oh, that was to your Uncle Clyde's
克莱德叔叔家的仓库钥匙
storage locker in West Covina.
如果他需要35台坏电视
Yeah, if ever he needs 35 broken TVs
或是一箱签名吊裆裤 就不用愁了
or a box of autographed Hammer pants, he all set.
瞧瞧你 这么清爽性感
Look at you looking all fresh and sexy.
妹子 你是把我当成一块肉了吧
Girl, you treating me like a piece of meat.
我喜欢
And I like it.
什么让你这么兴致高昂
What's got you all riled up?
杰玛告诉我你给了戴夫家里的钥匙
Well, Gemma told me about how you gave Dave the key,
让我觉得我嫁了一个这么大方慷慨的老公
and it got me to thinking what a big, generous man I married,
我觉得自己也慷慨激昂了
and I guess it put me in a generous mood, too.
宝贝 那把钥匙...
Yeah, you know, baby, a-about the key--
-我 -不不 听着 宝贝
- you know, I-I was... - No, no, listen, baby.
别害羞 好吗
Don't be embarrassed, okay?
我喜欢你不害怕
I love it when you're not afraid
让别人看穿你那坚强而粗犷的外表
to let people see past that rough and tough exterior.
让我知道你还是我当初嫁的那个心爱的
Makes me know that you are still that big, soft teddy bear
又大又软的泰迪熊
that I married and I'm in love with.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你知道熊熊喜欢什么吗 蜂蜜
And you know what bears like? Honey.
味道也很不错
That taste good, too.
我让孩子们去看电影了
I made the boys go to the movies,
所以我去洞里等着你了
so I will be waiting for you in the cave.
天呐 我知道那把钥匙是假的
Man, I know that key was fake,
不过这可是要动真格的了
but Lord, this about to get real.
*今天是个好日子*
*Today is a good day*
天呐 闻起来真香
My, this smells good up in here.
我在做香蕉煎饼
I'm making banana pancakes.
我给你来一盘 坐
I'll fix you a plate. Sit down.
妈 你今天心情怎么这么好
All right. Ma, what's got you in such a good mood?
你和你兄弟
Well, let's just say while you and your brother
昨晚不在
were out last night,
你♥爸♥和我 共度了愉悦的一晚
your father and I had a... sensual evening.
好了 我没胃口了
And there goes my appetite.
*今天是个好日子 今天是个好日子*
*Today is a good day, today is a good day*
没错 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
你好啊 宝贝
How you doing, baby?
我想再要点蜂蜜 但我觉得我们用光了
I would ask for some more honey, but I believe we fresh out.
不是吧
Hey, man.
那是家用蜂蜜
That was family honey.
要我给你做一盘早餐吗 宝贝
You want me to make you a plate, babe?
好的 我一会儿就回
Yeah. You know, I'll be right back.
-我去拿报纸 -猜猜怎么着
- I'm-a go get my paper. - Oh, guess what.
我给你热着
I'll keep it warm for you.
你一向这么贴心
You always do.
好好吃你的煎饼 儿子
Enjoy your pancakes, son.
你父亲是个好人
Your father's a good man.
是吗 怎么这么说
Yeah? And why do you say that?
他终于乖乖听我的话
Well, he's finally starting to open up to Dave,
对戴夫敞开心胸了
just like I told him to do.
敞开心胸给了他一把假钥匙
Yeah, opened up by giving him a fake key.
假钥匙 怎么回事
A fake key? Now what now?
戴夫一直纠结 妈
You know, look, Dave wouldn't let it go, Ma,
所以爸爸给了他一把假钥匙让他闭嘴
so Dad just gave him a fake key to shut him up.
他没有乖乖听我的话
So he didn't listen to me?
他谁的话也听不进
He doesn't listen to anyone.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表