剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
To show my faith in you,
我要解开安全绳
I'm gonna unhook my safety line.
不 戴夫 不
No. Dave! No!
戴夫 你在干什么
Dave, what are you doing?
-她说不定会摔下来的 -不
- She could fall. - No, man.
她不会摔的
She's not gonna fall.
她肯定会摔下去的
She's pretty sure she is.
杰玛 别动
Gemma. Don't move.
我...我来帮忙
I'm-I'm coming up to help.
帮帮她 宝贝
Yeah, help her, baby.
这...
This is...
我又想了想 我觉得你没问题的
On second thought, you're-you're doing great up there.
戴夫 赶紧把安全绳系上
Dave, hook her back in before she falls.
她没事的 不会摔下来的
She's fine. She's not gonna fall, okay?
这下面都是软垫
There's padding everywhere.
没人会在这受伤的
No one ever really gets hurt in these places.
天哪 腿断了 我能感觉到
Oh, my God, it's broken. I know it's broken.
我已经表明立场了
Okay. I think I've made my point.
我又系上了
I'm gonna hook you back in.
我撑不住了 我要下来了
Okay. I-I can't do it. I'm coming down.
戴夫 别闹了
Oh, Dave, cut it out.
不是我
It wasn't me.
是我
It was me.
别放弃
Stop quitting on yourself,
不然我们继续用泡沫石砸你屁♥股♥
or you're getting more foam rocks to the butt.
-卡尔文 砸她 -什么
- Calvin, light her ass up. - What?
-来吧 宝贝 -行啦 伙计们
- Come on, baby. - Okay, guys, guys, guys.
拜托 别向我老婆扔石头了
Please, stop throwing rocks at my wife.
我们只是想帮忙
W-We're just trying to help.
很明显她自己做不到啊
It's obvious she can't do it by herself.
你又不了解我的能力
You don't know what I can do.
为了向麦克拉斯基教练
This is for Coach McCluskey
还有他那愚蠢的厌女症证明
and his stupid misogyny.
让他看看惹怒我的结果
And this is how angry I am for letting him get to me.
我还吃了那块恶心的香蕉面包
And this is for eating that disgusting blob of banana bread.
你可以的 杰玛 最后一步了
You got this, Gemma! Just one more!
我要让那些认为
And this is for anyone who thinks
在父权社会里
I can't be a badass, powerful woman
我无法成为女强人的废物看看
in this patriarchal society,
我可以做到
because I am!
-我做到了 -你做到了
- I did it! - Yeah, you did it!
她是我朋友 她是我朋友
That's my friend! That's my friend!
不得不说 这白人妹子有点厉害啊
I gotta admit, that little white girl is gangsta.
好了 下来吧 我们去吃冻酸奶
All right, now, come on down. Let's go get some Froyo.
什么
Wha...?
好吧 我们在店里等你们
O-Okay, you guys can meet us there.
戴夫 把钱包扔下来
Dave, throw down your wallet.
等等 等等
Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Hold on, hold on.
我和你谈谈
Let me talk to you for a minute.
听着
Now, look.
我知道我跟你说你干得不错
I know I told you you were doing a great job,
但前几天 我看到了女人的真正潜力
but the other day, I saw how strong women can really be.
所以我必须告诉你实话
So that's why I have to tell you the truth.
我从来没见过你这么差的报童
You are the worst paper-person of all time.
就是垃圾
I mean, like straight trash.
好吧
Okay...?
把你当公主宠着
And treating you like a princess
只会阻碍你发挥自己的潜力
is only holding you back from your full potential.
以后你得起早点
Now, you need to wake up earlier,
按时送报纸
deliver the paper on time,
还有 拜托好好练练你的准头吧
and for God's sake, work on your damn aim.
我是女权主义者 所以才这么说
I mean, I'm only saying this because I'm a feminist.
好的 对不起 我会更努力的
Okay, sorry. I'll try harder.
很好
Good. All right.
该死 她忘了给我报纸了
Oh, damn, she forgot to give me my paper.
不
Oh, don't...
臂力不错啊
Damn, good arm.
我应该收养她的
I should've adopted her.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表