剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
不 妈 不是的
No, Mom. No.
没事的 戴维德 我保证
It'll be fine, David, I promise you.
不要把我当成小孩子
You don't have to treat me like I'm a child.
你说得对 妈
Okay, you know what? You're right, Mom.
-很抱歉 -说真的
- I'm-I'm sorry. - Honestly.
感觉你觉得我不知道怎么跟黑人说话一样
It's like you think I don't know how to talk to the blacks.
妈 你怎么会不知道
Mom, how can you not know that it's wrong
称黑人为"黑人"是不对的
to refer to black people as "the blacks"?
你生活在密歇根 不是五十年代
You live in Michigan, not the 1950s.
你们这些孩子现在真是很政♥治♥正确
You kids are so darn politically correct these days.
就好像大家都很担心别人的感受
It's like everyone's so worried about each other's feelings.
你说得好像这是件坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
他们肯定没听见
I'm sure they didn't even hear me,
要是他们听见了肯定会说点什么的
and if they did they would've said something.
不敢相信你没说点什么
I can't believe you didn't say something.
我很爱你们的妈妈
I love your mother very much.
不敢相信她真的这么说
I can't believe she really said that.
我信
I can.
我不敢相信的是卡尔文居然没有情绪失控
What I can't believe is that Calvin didn't lose his cool.
如果我是你 我直接转身就走了
Well, if I were you, I would've turned right around and left.
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
我喝着酒 白人女性和她儿子在给我做饭
I'm sipping wine while a white lady and her son cook for me.
如果我的祖先看见我现在的样子 他们会说
If my ancestors could see me now, they'd be like,
"出息了 缇娜 加油 妹子"
"Look at you, Tina. You go, girl!"
大家的酒水来了
Okay, I have everyone's drinks.
戴夫 这酒这么带劲
Damn, Dave, these are strong.
我想着要抢先一步 麻木大家的痛苦
Yeah, I thought I'd get ahead of it and numb everyone's pain.
我想多了解一下你们
So, I want to know more about all of you.
你是马蒂对吧
Marty, right?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是JPL的工程师
Oh, I'm an engineer at JPL.
那是什么 饶舌电台吗
Oh, what's that? A-A rap radio station?
妈 JPL是喷气推进实验室
Mom, JPL stands for Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
对 我是研究卫星的
That's right. I work on the satellites.
真厉害
That's impressive.
你一定上了所好大学
You must have gone to an excellent school.
是的 南加州大学
I did. USC.
事实上 马蒂还拿了全额奖学金
In fact, Marty had a full scholarship.
这么说你之前是运动员了
So does that mean you were an athlete?
宝拉
Paula.
能这么称呼你吗
Can I, can I call you Paula?
因为马蒂是黑人而且上了大学
Assuming that Marty was an athlete
就觉得他是运动员
because he's black and went to college,
有些人可能会觉得这是一种刻板印象
well, some people might consider that a stereotype.
真的吗 只是我在电视上看到的
Oh, really? It just seems that every athlete
运动员好像都是黑人
I see on my TV is black.
应该把酒再调烈一点
Should've made these stronger.
宝拉 你肯定知道
I mean, Paula, I mean, clearly you must know
不是所有黑人都是运动员
that not every black man is an athlete.
马蒂的奖学金是为了奖励他在学术上的成就
Marty's scholarship was for his academic achievements.
那你呢 马尔科姆
A-A-And what about you, Malcolm,
你也拿了学术奖学金吗
did you also get an academic scholarship?
没有
Nope.
我之前是个运动员
I was an athlete.
就像你在电视上看到的那种
Just like the ones you see on TV.
他还没有工作
He's unemployed, too.
卡尔文 我看到你家门口的货车了
So, Calvin, I couldn't help but notice your truck outside.
很漂亮
I mean, it is beautiful.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你自己做的保养吗
Do you do the maintenance yourself?
是的 自从我爸有了这辆车后
Yeah, you know, I've been taking care of her
一直都是我在照顾她
ever since she belonged to my father.
太棒了 我们密歇根人
Oh, that's great. You know, us Michiganders,
会摆弄车的人我们都很喜欢
I mean, we love anyone who knows his way around a car.
敬你这句话
And you know what? I'll drink to that.
干杯
Here, here, here.
事实上
You know, in fact,
我第一任男友 他也是个油猴子[修理工]
my very first boyfriend, he was also a grease monkey.
我受不了了
I-I-I ain't gonna be able to do this.
爸 记住 记住 尊敬母亲们
Dad, remember, remember, respect the mamas.
卡尔文 很抱歉 妈
Calvin, I'm-I'm sorry. Mom.
你不能叫卡尔文猴子
You cannot call Calvin a monkey.
这是个很不友好的词
It is an incredibly offensive term.
我没叫他猴子
I didn't call him a monkey.
我说他是油猴子
I called him a grease monkey.
不是一回事
They're two totally different things.
从你嘴里说出来感觉是一回事了
Not the way you say it.
知道吗
You know what?
我要出门去吹吹傍晚的凉风
I think I'm gonna go outside and get some evening air.
-才12点半 -我知道几点 马尔科姆
- It's only 12:30. - I know what damn time it is, Malcolm.
妈 你得出去跟卡尔文道歉
Mom, you need to go outside and apologize to Calvin.
为什么
For what?
因为你叫他油猴子
Well, for calling him a grease monkey.
我知道你可能没有冒犯的意思
Now, I know you may not have meant it that way,
但你的话还是很无礼
but it is still incredibly offensive.
好吧
Fine.
如果这能让你满意
If that's what'll make you happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过老实说 你们这些人还真是玻璃心
But, honestly, you people can be so sensitive.
我们应该每年都来他家做客
We should do this every year.
卡尔文
Calvin,
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
但要我说 我觉得你反应过度了
But if you ask me, I think you're overreacting.
你觉得我反应过度了
You think I'm overreacting?
你在里面都那么说了
After all that stuff you said in there?
因为我觉得马蒂是个运动员吗
You mean about thinking Marty was an athlete?
这怎么还成罪过了
Why is that such a crime?
拜托 别讨论罪过[犯罪]
Please, let's not start talking about crime.
我告诉你为什么 宝拉
Let me tell you why, Paula.
因为你对黑人的认知
Because everything you think you know about black people
都是刻板印象
is a stereotype.
也许吧 但根据我的经验
Oh, maybe, but in my experience,
大多数刻板印象都是基于事实
most stereotypes are rooted in the truth.
我就站在你面前
Here I am standing right here in front of you
告诉你不是 但你不听
telling you that they're not, yet you won't listen.
我听了
Oh, I listen.
听了假新闻
Yeah, to fake news.
你听的才是假新闻
You listen to fake news.
不 你的更假
Oh, no, yours is faker.
不 抱歉 你的假多了
No, I'm sorry, yours is much faker.
你们俩都闭嘴吧
Will you both please shut up?
他叫他妈闭嘴了
Did he just tell his mother to shut up?
他叫卡尔文闭嘴了
Did he just tell Calvin to shut up?
不开玩笑了
I'm done joking.
我要把这个卖♥♥到付费点播网站上
I'm-a sell this to pay-per-view.
戴夫 你别管
You need to stay out of this, Dave.
我们只是在聊天
We're just having a conversation.
她只是在陈述自己的想法
She just saying what she thinks.
但她的想法很糟糕
Yes, but what she thinks is awful.
我有权发表自己的意见 不许这么说我
I have a right to my opinions. Don't talk about me like that.
就像你说别人一样吗
Oh, you mean like the way you talk about other people?
你好像一点都不在乎伤害别人的感受
It's like you don't care if what you say hurts them.
我就是这意思 宝拉
You know, that's exactly what I was trying to say, Paula.
现在的人都太玻璃心了
Everyone's just so sensitive these days.
这点我同意
You know, I can actually agree with you about that.
没错 妈 都怪别人玻璃心
Yes, Mom, it's everyone else's fault for being so sensitive.
都怪学校教的共情课程
It's probably from teaching empathy.
我不明白 妈
I don't understand, Mom,
我这么爱的一个人
how someone who I love so much,
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表