东邻西舍 第7季 第1集
The Neighborhood S07E01 Welcome to Neighborhood, Daphne
格洛弗 干得不错
All right, Grover. Great job.
是的 爸爸
Yeah. Anytime, Dad.
真的吗?
Really?
做的好?
"Great job"?
这上面写的可是
It says,
这是一个GRIL(正确拼写应该是GIRL)
"It's a gril."
我当然知道这是什么意思
I know what it says,
但是格洛弗在申请高中
but Grover's been applying to high schools,
压力还是蛮大的
and it's been stressful.
我要努力保持乐观的态度
I'm trying to keep things positive.
也许吧,如果他不会拼写"女孩"
Well, maybe, if he can't spell "girl,"
他估计还得要多读一年吧
he might want to do another year in middle school.
加尔文
Calvin.
马蒂刚打电♥话♥
Marty just called.
科特尼和她的孩子已经出院了
Courtney and the baby have been discharged from the hospital.
他们正在回来的路上
They're on their way.
你还记得第一次
Aw. Remember that feeling?
我们把孩子带回家的感觉吗?
Bringing our baby home for the first time?
那绝对是天堂
Oh, that was heaven.
指南呢? -我要先读... 等等
Where are the instructions? -I read the instr-- Oh, wait.
哪来的指南?你确定你要按照指南
Was there instructions? -Are you sure you're following
来做? -我不太确定,我根本没看到过
the instructions? -I wasn't sure. I didn't see them before.
别吵了 我会读的
No, I read-- please stop yelling at me.
但婴儿车还是在摇啊!
But it's still wiggly.
已经不再会摇了 我已经把它插得很紧了
Okay, it's not wiggling. It's as tight as I can get--
你看 它已经卡在座椅的素皮里了
It's cutting into the vegan leather. Look.
它还在摇!
It's wiggling.
除非你像这要拉它
Yeah, if you yank on it like that, Thor.
当然了
Yep.
这大概是他们最开心的时候了
They're never gonna be happier than they are right now.
蒂娜
Tina.
我找到了格洛弗的旧围兜和拍咯巾
I found some of Grover's old bibs and burp cloths.
这些东西真的很可爱
They're so cute.
比如这个 "吐痰"
Look at this. "Spit happens."
我要把这些都扔了
Yeah, I'm-a throw away all this spit.
感觉她应该等我五分钟再走
Feels like she could've waited five minutes
不过无论如何
till I walked away, but whatevs.
吉玛,你还记得
Ah, Gemma, you remember this day?
我们把小孩子带回家的那天吗
Coming home with a perfect little baby?
当然了
Yeah.
他现在已经长大了
And now he's a teenager.
每当我们抱在一起的时候
We get side hugs.
他都叫我们"兄弟"
And he calls us "bruh."
我真心希望马蒂和科特尼
I just hope Marty and Courtney appreciate
能珍惜现在的珍贵时刻
these precious moments.
马蒂 慢点!
Marty, slow down.
才10英里/小时 一点也不快
Well, I'm going ten miles an hour.
车上有小孩!
Baby on board!
欸
Hey.
她怎么不哭了
She stopped crying.
不错
Oh, good.
等等 她还好吗
Wait, no, i-is she okay?
我 我不知道啊 她好像昏迷过去了
I-I don't know. Maybe she fainted.
你开车像疯子一样
You're driving like a maniac.
才10英里/小时!
I'm going ten!
她又哭了 应该没事
She's okay. She's crying again.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
喂! 车上有小孩!
Hey, yo, there is a baby on board!
欸! 欸!
Hey, hey, guys, guys?
我好像看到马蒂的车了
I-I think I see Marty's car.
哇
Ooh!
停车了吗
Is it parked?
好像还没
Um, I think it's moving.
伙计们 他车上有个小孩
Guys, he's got a baby on board.
我希望他车上有"车上有小孩"的标志
You know, I hope he has one of those signs.
没事 我们很快就会知道了
Well, we'll know in about half an hour.
我都想走过去抱起宝宝
You know, I could just walk down there and get the baby.
是啊 根本等不及
Oh, yeah, yeah, I can't wait to hold that baby.
等等 这个
Wait, wait, wait, here you go.
没事 我刚洗手
Oh, it's okay. I just washed my hands.
我可没看见
I didn't see it.
终于 我的小宝贝
Oh, there's my baby!
让开 不是你 -喔
No, not you. Move! -Oh-- oh!
把宝宝给我
Give me my baby.
不好意思 她有点挑剔
Sorry, Mrs. B, she's a little fussy.
来 过来 过来
Oh, come here, come here.
她需要的就是她的爷爷
All she needs is her pop-pop.
就这样 对了
That's all. That's all, yeah.
继续吧 很好
Go-go on, now. We good.
♪ 欢迎来到这个街区 欢迎来到邻里♪
♪ Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood ♪
♪ 欢迎来到这个地方♪
♪ Welcome to the hood. ♪
哦 你现在喜欢你的叔叔了
Oh, you like your uncle now.
好的
Okay.
她现在很开心
She's happy now.
是时候抱抱奶奶了
Time for some grandma snuggles.
给你 奶奶
Here you go, Grandma.
你知道吗 我可能太用力了
You know what? I-I must have squeezed her too hard.
抱歉 -没关系
I'm sorry, Mrs. B. -It's okay.
哦 好吧 来吧
Oh, okay. Come on.
哦 达芙妮 不要这样
Oh, no, no, no, Daphne.
是我 妈妈蒂娜
It's okay. It's me. Mama Tina.
我想只是她太兴奋了 妈
I-It's probably just too much excitement, Mom.
不是你的问题
It's not you.
你知道吗
You know what?
她可能只是饿了
She's probably just hungry.
哦 饿了
Oh, hungry.
你为什么要把一个饿的宝宝递给我
Why would you hand me a hungry baby?
我的意思是...
I mean...
哦 该吃饭了
Uh-oh. Dinnertime.
我们就在这里吃
Oh, we're doing this right here.
哦
Ooh.
你在翻新的时候把灰泥去掉了 嗯?
Ah, you had the stucco removed during the remodel, huh?
是的 如你所见...
Yeah, see that...
喂 成熟点
Guys, grow up.
喂母乳是件美丽而自然的事情
Breastfeeding is a beautiful, natural thing.
当然 一向如此
Oh, of course. That-that goes without saying.
那... -她还在喂母乳吗
That's... -Is she still doing it?
考虑到我们不是夫妻
So, help me out here. Given that we're not a couple,
我是应该看着还是不看呢
uh, am I being supportive by looking or not looking?
并不是说你没看过它们
It's not like you haven't seen them.
没错 但那是唯一一次
Right, right, but that-that was that one time,
我们生了她
when, you know, we made her.
没关系 你是父亲
It's fine. You're the father. You can look.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我还是不看了
Okay, I'm not gonna look.
是的 请不要
Yeah, please don't. I'm not gonna look.
哇
Ooh, whoa, uh...
爸?
Dad?
能不能...来这边谈谈
Can-- let's talk way over here, please.
马蒂
Uh, Marty,
今天两个超充装置来了
so the two superchargers came in.
明天我要你来检查一下
And tomorrow, I'm-a need you to come in and check them
确保我们有足够的威震天(老爹的口误)来运行它们
to make sure we got enough megatrons to run them.
好的 爸爸 嗯...
Okay, Dad, um...
威震天是《变形金刚》的反派
Megatron is the bad guy from Transformers.
你是的应该是说“兆瓦”
Do you mean "megawatts"?
马蒂
Look, uh, Marty,
你知道这些技术的东西我不了解
you know this tech stuff is out of my wheelhouse.