剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
依然支撑着我与你父亲的婚姻生活
it's still getting me through being married to your father.
如果克洛伊想要上帝的经验证据 这就是
Well, if Chloe wanted empirical evidence of God, there it is.
我只想确保你也能以信仰为基础
I just want to make sure that you have the same foundation
来支撑自己的人生
to build your life upon, you know?
我当然有
Of course I do.
不然你以为我在高中时被当成书呆子欺负
What do you think got me through being bullied in high school
是怎么挺过来的
for being a nerd?
你以为是什么让我熬过了四年大学
What do you think got me through four years of college
和两年研究生
and two years of graduate school?
你以为我不敢一个人搬出去时
What do you think got me through being scared
是什么让我鼓起勇气的
when I moved out on my own?
马蒂 我只是担心你
Marty, I'm just worried.
你是我的宝贝
You're my baby.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mama.
但你一直教导我要有信仰
But you raised me my whole life to have faith.
现在你得自信一点 你教育得很好
Now you need to have faith that you did your job.
那你和克洛伊是怎么了
So, what happened with you and Chloe?
我们觉得做朋友更好一点
Well, we realized we were better as friends.
等等 等等 所以你只是玩玩的
Wait, wait, wait. So... you weren't really that serious?
那你为什么要带她回家
Well, why would you bring her home?!
你逼我的啊
Because you made me!
孩子 你长大了
Well, boy, you're grown now.
你得学会拒绝我
You got to learn to start saying no to me.
卡尔文 你看起来很生气 你没事吧
Calvin, you seem mad. Are you okay?
有事
No.
马蒂和克洛伊分手了
Marty and Chloe broke up.
不是吧 可怜的马蒂
Oh, no! Poor Marty.
马蒂 我不可怜吗
Marty? What about poor me?
我的场边座位没了啊
I just lost field level seats.
还包停车的
Those come with a parking pass.
你知道吗 卡尔文 你说得对
You know what, Calvin? You're right.
我喜欢那个女孩
I liked that girl.
我还以为他们会生漂亮的宝宝呢
I thought they were gonna have pretty babies!
杰玛
Gem-Gemma?
我刚耙到一起啊
You know, I just raked those.
我忍♥不住 气炸了
I can't help it, okay? I'm-I'm livid!
上头了
My blood is boiling!
她伤了我们的心 那个女孩得知道
She broke our hearts! That girl needs to know,
伤害巴特勒家 就是伤害强森家
when you hurt a Butler, you hurt a Johnson!
杰玛 冷静
Okay, whoa, Gemma, calm down!
别跟我说冷静 卡尔文
Don't tell me to calm down, Calvin!
杰玛 看开点 天涯何处无芳草
Gemma, let it go. There'll be other girls.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, yeah. Oh, you're right.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
葛罗弗 我们进去吧 抱歉
Grover, come here. Let's go inside. Sorry.
妈妈
Mom.
你真的很生气
You were really angry.
不 亲爱的 我只是在帮卡尔文先生冷静
No, sweetie, I was just helping Mr. Calvin calm down.
这是你♥爸♥
It's a little trick I use
看《单身汉》奔溃时我用的小诀窍
when your dad freaks out over The Bachelor.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表