剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
拒绝了一笔不错的酬劳
turn down perfectly good money.
是吗 我看到的是
Really? Because I just saw somebody
有个好爸爸的好儿子
who must've been raised by a pretty good dad.
缇娜也有一点贡献啦
I mean, Tina did have a little something to do with it, I guess.
所以葛罗弗的棒球有进步了
So Grover's starting to get better at baseball?
你怎么办到的
What'd you do?
我不直接夸他很棒
Well, I stopped telling him he was amazing,
让他努力赢取夸奖
and made him earn it.
我也可以试试
I could probably do a little bit more of that.
但是
Although,
一点小小的激励也挺不错的
a little positive reinforcement never hurt, either.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe not.
看看咱俩
Look at us.
两个爹
Two dads,
共同解决问题
you know, solving problems together.
虽然方式不同
But, you know, like, in our own ways.
卡尔文
Calvin?
行吧
A'ight.
亲爱的 你看到我的
Hey, baby, have you seen my, uh...
行啊
Well, all right.
自从我们被乔德西音乐厅赶出来
I ain't seen Coco since we got kicked out
我就再没见过可可了
of that Jodeci concert.
你去哪儿了 妹子
Where you been, girl?
我一直在等你啊 神探
I have been waiting for you, Shaft.
好吧
Okay.
棒棒
Ooh, yes.
我是个臭
I'm a bad mutha...
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表