剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我知道她内心深处是一个好人
who I know deep down is a good person,
为什么能说出这么无知而且丢人的话
can say such ignorant and embarrassing things as you.
原来你这么看待你的母亲 我很抱歉
I'm sorry you feel that way about your mother.
失陪了
Now if you'll excuse me...
不好 她进来了
Oh, shoot, here she comes!
如果我冒犯了你们 我道歉
I'm sorry if I offended any of you.
我没有恶意
That was never my intention.
失陪一下 我去收拾行李了
So, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go pack my bags.
等等 不不 宝拉 请别走
Wait, no, no, no, no, no. Paula, Paula, please don't leave.
你是家人
You're family.
奶奶 我不想让你走
Yeah, Grammy, I don't want you to go.
我知道 宝贝 但很明显
I know, honey, but clearly
你父亲不希望我在这里
your father doesn't want me here, so...
我现在知道你们为什么搬到这么远的地方了
I guess now we know why you moved so far away.
戴夫
Dave,
你不能这样跟你母亲说话
you can't talk to your mother like that.
你得冷静一下
You need to chill, man.
你还帮她说话
Are you really defending her?
不止
Oh, I'll do more than that.
如果她想揍你 我会按住你的
If she wanted to whup you, I would hold you down.
她只是在发表自己的看法
She's just speaking her mind, man.
被误导不是她的错
It's not her fault that she is wildly misinformed.
误导 这比误导严重多了
Misinformed? She's worse than misinformed.
至少在她面前 你知道你的立场
Yeah, well, at least with her you know where you stand.
就因为这样 我18岁以前在泳池游泳
Yes, and because of that, I wore a T-shirt in the pool
都得穿T恤
until I was 18 years old.
相信我 戴夫 知道别人怎么想是件好事
Trust me, Dave, you're better off knowing what someone thinks.
如果不知道 就会在不经意间受到伤害
It's when you don't is when they could sneak up on you.
受到谁的伤害
When who sneaks up on you?
能伤你最深的人
The people that can hurt you most.
比如儿子告诉妈妈 她让他丢人了
Like a son telling his mom she embarrasses him.
但她是很丢人啊
Yeah, but she does.
无所谓 她赋予了你生命
It doesn't matter. She gave you life, man.
你应该尊重她
She deserves your respect.
宝拉已经这么大岁数了 她不会改变了
Look, Paula is who she is, she's not gonna change.
但她也不会永远陪在你身边
But she's also not gonna be around forever.
等她不在了
And when she's not?
不管她怎么给你丢人
I don't care how much she embarrasses you,
你都会非常想念她的
you gonna miss her like you never missed anybody before.
看来你感触良多啊
Sounds like you know what you're talking about.
是啊 我每天都很想我妈
I do. I miss my mother every day.
她什么时候去世的
When did she pass?
她没去世
Oh, she didn't pass.
她和我兄弟柯蒂斯环游世界呢
No, she just travels around the world with my brother, Curtis.
他要用钱来获取她的爱
He has to buy her love.
我觉得自己好混♥蛋♥
Well, now I feel like a jerk.
没事的
Well, look, you'll be fine, man.
进去道歉吧
Just go in there and apologize,
让她知道她是你生命中最重要的女人
let her know she's the most important woman in your life,
不管怎样 你都会爱她
and that you'll love her no matter what.
你觉得她会原谅我吗
You think she'll forgive me?
当然
Of course, man.
你只要告诉她 你吼她是因为
I mean, just tell her the only reason that you yelled at her
你的邻居都是黑人
is that you've been living around all these black people
你被他们整疯了
and they made you crazy.
你不走真是太好了 奶奶
I'm glad you decided to stay, Grammy.
还好你父亲说服了我
Well, I'm glad your father convinced me to.
你妈从来没改过主意 你怎么做到的
I've never seen your mom change her mind. How'd you do it?
我只是跟她说了实话
Well, I just told her the truth.
我说即使我们有时会吵架
I said, even though we fight sometimes,
她依然是我妈 我会永远爱她
she's still my mom and I'll always love her.
这就够了
And that was enough?
不
No.
她还觉得她的优步司机
She also thought her Uber driver
像她在电视上看到的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
looked like a terrorist she saw on TV.
杰玛 这顿饭真好吃
You know, Gemma, this food is really delicious.
杰玛这么一个骨瘦如柴的白人女孩
Yeah, Gemma, for a skinny white girl,
也可以像黑碳一样熊熊燃烧
you sure can burn like you black.
我想致个辞
You know what, I'd like to make a toast.
敬强森和巴特勒两家
To the Johnson and the Butler families,
咱们两家要心怀感激
two families that have a lot to be thankful for.
虽然我们偶尔会有分歧
And even though we don't always see eye to eye,
但只要我们真诚地交流
it's good to know that if we communicate honestly,
总能找到一致之处
we can always find common ground.
干杯
Here, here.
我想补充一下...
I would just like to add to...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表