剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
通常指代Fuck[操]
相信我 戴夫 差远了
Trust me, Dave, not even close.
老实说
Okay, look, to be honest...
我没说自己是退伍军人 因为
I never mentioned being a veteran because...
我觉得你不会在意
I-I figured you wouldn't care.
你怎么会这么想
What would give you that idea?
因为我每次跟你说什么事
Because every other time I've tried to tell you something,
你都会说"我不在乎"
you've said, "I don't care."
那是因为通常都是些荒谬的事情
Well, that's because usually it's something ridiculous,
比如雄海马如何怀宝宝
like male sea horses and how they carry the babies.
但这可是你参战的事
But this is about you being in a war.
这是大事
I mean, it's a big deal.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Well, I'm-I'm sorry.
这事有时挺难说出口的
It's not always the easiest thing to talk about.
我明白
I get that.
但是你要知道
But, just so you know,
你想说什么
if ever you want to talk about anything,
都可以找我
I'm here.
谢谢 这意义重大
Thank you. That means a lot.
你也要知道
And, and just so you know,
你想说什么
if you ever want to talk about anything,
悉听尊便
I'm all yours.
好吧
Okay, you know, uh,
是这样的
here's one thing.
永远不要跟你狱友说"悉听尊便"
Never tell your cellmate "I'm all yours."
-见到你真好 -抱一个 大兄弟
- Ah, man, it was so good to see you. - Bring it in, big guy.
不敢相信我会这么说
Dude, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我也想加入"动物帮"了
but I think I want to be a part of the Zoo Crew.
我保证肯定只有我一个叫马尔科姆
I guarantee I'd be the only Malcolm.
卡尔文 谢谢你照顾我朋友
And, Calvin, thank you for looking out for my friend out here.
戴夫是我老铁
Well, you know, Dave's my guy.
我们都一起坐过牢了
We did time together.
那是谁
Hey, who's that?
加尔文
Calvin...!
不
No...!
不
No...!
老爹
Hey, Pop.
我们要去跟洛根二号♥道别
We're gonna saygood-bye to Logan #2.
我要让他在我的T恤上签个名 你来吗
Yeah, I'm gonna get him to sign my shirt. You want to come?
西密歇根大学
不了
Nah, I'm good.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表