剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
戴夫从你身上弹起来
was how Dave bounced off of you and landed
又落回你身上
right back on top of you.
这背后的科学原理真是...
Like, the science of that is-is...
下次再说吧
Maybe that's for another time.
我只希望这破电视最好能看了
All I know is this damn TV better be working.
-老爹 拿遥控器 马蒂 -我去拿
- Pop, Pop. Get the remote, Marty. - Yeah, I got it, I got it.
能看了
Hey, it's working.
老天 疼死我了
Oh, man, this is killing me.
天啊 卡尔文 我忍♥不住
Gosh, Calvin, you know, I can't help
觉得自己对这件事有一点点责任
but feel somewhat responsible for all this.
这样吧 我去隔壁给你
You know what? Let me run next door and get you
拿一些杰玛的肌肉松弛处方药
some of Gemma's prescription muscle relaxants.
杰玛怎么会有肌肉松弛药
Why does Gemma have muscle relaxants?
医生给她开的
Oh, well, the doctor just gave them to her
以防她的痛经太严重
for when her menstrual cramps get real bad.
我才不吃你老婆的月经药 戴夫
I'm not taking your wife's period pills, Dave.
不不不 卡尔文 那不是她的月经药
No, no, no, Calvin, they're not her period pills.
那只是她在月经期间吃的药
They're just the pills she takes when she's on her period.
老爹
Whoa, whoa, Pop.
你不能就这么坐在这
You just can't sit here like this, man.
是啊 你看上去很痛苦
Yeah, man, you look miserable.
他们说得对
Yeah, you know what? They're right.
幸好 卡尔文
Luckily, Calvin,
我另有办法
I have another solution.
我超级擅长按♥摩♥
I give an amazing massage.
去拿药 快去拿药 戴夫
Get the pills. Get the damn pills, Dave!
扭起来 宝贝
Yeah! Work it, baby.
怼地板
Hump that floor!
我好像开始明白了
I think I'm starting to get it.
这里的男人都是为我们服务的
All of these men are here for our pleasure,
问我们想要什么
asking what we want.
从来没有人问女人想要什么
No one ever asks women what they want.
看他在头顶甩动那件上衣
Look at him twirling that T-shirt over his head
就像一架性感直升机
like a sexy helicopter.
"魔力麦克"就好像是
It's almost as if magic Mike
女权主义的终极体现
is the ultimate expression of feminism.
黑鹰坠落
Black Hawk down!
-我要上... -等等
- I'm going-- oh, oh, oh, oh! - Wait.
你在干什么
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
来吧 我们要上台了
Come on! We're going to the stage.
什么 等等 等等 缇娜 缇娜
What-what? Wait, wait, wait! Tina! Tina!
我还没准备好接受这么强烈的女权主义
I don't think I'm ready for this much feminism.
接下来要发生什么
What's about to happen?
魔力 杰玛 魔力
Magic, Gemma. Magic.
-第五回合了 普斯利还在坚持 -是啊
- Wow, round five and Posley's still in it. - Well, yeah,
但是你看他流了多少血
but look how much he's bleeding.
干掉他 卡马戈
Ah, get him, Camargo!
老爹 吃过药感觉好些了吗
Hey, Pop, those pills making you feel any better?
其实吧
Actually...
好了不少
...quite a bit.
可是这些人为什么不停地打对方呢
But why do these guys keep hitting each other like that?
这个世界已经充斥着暴♥力♥了
With all of the violence in the world,
你不觉得他们有更好的办法
don't you think it's a better way
来解决分歧吗
they can solve their problems?
比如呢
Um, like what?
比如舞蹈对决
Like a dance-off.
或者瞪眼比赛
Or a staring contest?
好吧 让我看看那个药
Yeah, let... let-let me see those pills. just...
"副作用可能包括头晕 困倦
"The side effects may include dizziness, drowsiness,
以及情绪敏感"
and emotional sensitivity."
这个世界需要的是爱
What the world needs is love.
我只给他吃了两粒
Okay, look-- I-I only gave him two.
等等 我刚给他吃了两粒
Oh, wait. I just gave him two.
我能再给他吃两粒吗
Can I give him two more?
马尔科姆 马尔科姆 你在哪儿 孩子
Malcolm. Malcolm, where are you, boy?
我在 老爹
Yeah-- hey, hey, hey, hey, Pop.
我就坐在你身边
I'm sitting right next to you, man.
你在这呢
There you are.
过来 儿子
Come here, son.
好吧
O-Okay.
-马尔科姆 -怎么了
- Malcolm. - Yeah?
你是我的长子
You're my firstborn son.
是的
Yeah.
我爱你 孩子
And I love you, boy.
谢了 老爹
Thanks, Pop.
马蒂
Marty?
怎么了 爸
Yes, Dad?
我只是确认一下你还在
I was just seeing if you were still here.
好了 好了
O-Okay. Okay.
伙计们 我有点担心了
Okay, guys, I-I'm starting to get a little worried.
卡尔文 你吃的药药效很猛
Calvin, you've ingested some pretty serious drugs,
你现在这样是因为药的副作用
and you're experiencing side effects.
你需要什么吗
Is there anything you need?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
既然你提了 就有了
Now that you mention it, there is.
好的 是什么
Ok-Okay, what is it?
你还可以给我按♥摩♥背部吗
Does that offer for a back rub still stand?
你们听到了 是他要的
You guys heard him! He asked.
我是杰玛
Hi, I'm Gemma.
我真的很感激你的付出
I really appreciate your progressiveness
以及努力取悦我的精神
and your willingness to objectify yourself for my pleasure.
杰玛 闭嘴 燥起来
Gemma, shut up and make some noise!
你想让我把手放你哪里
Now, where are you comfortable with me putting my hands?
这样也行
That works.
行了 杰玛 别想了
Come on, Gemma, get out of your head.
这是我们的闺蜜之旅
This is our girls' trip.
对啊 就像塞尔玛和路易丝
You're right. Like Thelma and Louise.
对嘛
Yes. There you go.
来吧 塞尔玛 你相信我吗
Now, come on, Thelma. Do you trust me?
相信 路易丝
I do, Louise.
你相信维加斯的魔力吗
Do you trust in the magic of Vegas?
相信
Yes.
我们的闺蜜之旅呢
And of our girls' trips?
好吧
Ooh-- okay.
那来吧 姑娘 让我们一起腾云驾雾
Then, come on, girl, let's ride this thing
飞跃悬崖吧
over the cliff together!
你坐下 我可以的
You sit down. I can do this.
我原来也会
See, I used to do this back in the day.
想想 我们之后还可以去唐尼和玛丽
And to think, after this, we can still go to Donny and Marie!
卡尔文 感觉如何
Okay, Calvin, how we doing?
不知道你的手
I don't know what your hands
在后面干什么呢 戴夫
are doing back there, Dave,
但不要停
but don't stop.
你觉得老爹能记得这些吗
Do you think Pop's gonna remember any of this?
不会
No, I don't.
所以我一直在录
Which is why I've been recording.
好了
Okay.
气血通畅了
I think we got all the knots out.
天啊 比赛结束了
Oh, man, fight's over.
是的 但我们应该都同意
Yeah, but I think we can all agree
这才是主菜吧
that this was the main event.
你怎么样 卡尔文 感觉还好吗
How you doing, Calvin? You feeling okay?
好多了
Oh, so much better.
你知道吗
You know what?
戴夫 不得不承认
Dave, I... have to admit,
当马尔科姆建议今晚邀请你的时候
when Malcolm first suggested inviting you tonight,
我就想 "呸
I was like "Boo.
拉倒吧"
Bad idea."
但现在我感觉 "耶
But now I'm more like, "Yay!
戴夫来了"
Dave's here."
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表