剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
然后好好剃个胡子
And then you go get a shave.
走 孩子们 去看看你爹怎么大显身手
Come on, boys, come and watch your daddy go to work down here.
你们都乖乖的
All right, y'all be good.
我确实很怀念烧衣服
I sure do miss burning clothes.
要我说 最公平的折衷办法就是
Well, if you ask me, the fairest compromise is
这周你修理草坪
you cut the grass one week,
下周让室友去做
and then you have your roommate cut it the next.
好主意 戴夫
That's a good idea, Dave.
我回家就跟我妈说就这么办
I'm gonna go home and tell my mama that's how it's gonna be.
大家好
Hey, hey, people.
卡尔文 你回来了 好啊
Calvin, you're back. How you doing, man?
肯定比特雷强
I'm doing better than Trey, that's for sure.
特雷怎么了
What happened to Trey?
把视频给他看 马蒂
Show him the video, Marty.
凯莎在烧他的东西吗
Is that Keisha burning all his stuff?
没错
Yes.
你们不听我的话
And that's what happens around here
就是这种结果
when you don't listen to me.
火烧屁♥股♥
You get roasted.
凯莎疯了吧
That's crazy that Keisha would do that.
不 凯莎是真的疯了
No, it's not. 'Cause Keisha's crazy.
你们肯定是忘了 是谁最了解你们
But, see, y'all must've forgot who knows you
是谁为你们指引方向
and always tries to steer you right.
比如你 耶利米
I mean, like you, Jeremiah.
你来这里
I mean, you up in here
像个理发店骗子一样卖♥♥皮带和袜子
selling belts and socks like some common barbershop hustler.
是谁告诉你
Who the one told you that the real money
卖♥♥男士加压内衣才能赚大钱
was in men's compression undergarments?
卡尔文 这不公平
Calvin, that's not fair.
我告诉你什么是不公平
I'm gonna tell you what's not fair.
你妈妈有哮喘
You making your mama cut the grass
你还让她用手推割草机割草
when she got asthma and a push mower.
昆 听到了吗
Que, you hear that?
戴夫 你什么都不听
Dave, see, you don't hear nothing.
你不了解原委
You're just out here giving out advice,
就来瞎提建议
when you don't know the whole story.
看清楚了 这是我的店
See this right here? This is my shop.
老爹 这是昆的店
Actually, Pop, this is Que's shop.
小子 你还想被嘘吗
Boy, do you want to get shushed again?
听我说 卡尔文
Okay, you know what, uh, Calvin?
-我真的不觉得 -听我说 戴夫
- I really don't think that... - You know what, Dave?
我认为你应该把建议换成倾听
I think you need to stop giving out advice and start listening.
这就是你的问题
I mean, that's your problem.
你来这坐在我的椅子上
You're in here, you're sitting in my chair,
没大没小
and you're overstepping.
别这样 老爹
Come on, Pop.
现在你该走了
Now, get up and get out.
明白了 我走
I hear you. I'll go.
昆 谢谢你为我理发
Uh, Que, thanks for the cut.
耶利米 回头见
Jeremiah, I'll see you later.
我会打电♥话♥向特雷道歉
I'll call Trey and tell him that I'm sorry.
打不通 他的手♥机♥也被烧了
You can't. His phone got thrown in the fire.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
杰玛
Oh, hey, Gemma.
卡尔文 你把胡子刮了
Hey, Calvin, you shaved your beard.
缇娜更喜欢这样
Uh, yeah. Tina likes it better this way.
我知道 她提意见一点也不含蓄
Oh, I know. She is not shy about her opinions.
她说我看起来像要去参加土风舞会
She told me I looked like I was going to a hoedown.
戴夫还在理发店吗
So, is Dave still down at the shop?
不 他离开有一阵了
No. N-No, he left a while ago.
奇怪 他还没回家
That's weird. He hasn't come home.
他说了要去哪吗
Did he say where he was going?
他没说 没说
He did not, no.
他肯定是去完成
He must be doing all the things
昨天忘了的待办事项清单
on his honey-do list he forgot to do yesterday.
或者是在康泰纳商店的角落哭泣
Or he's crying in the corner at The Container Store.
我就是想感谢你们
Well, I just want to thank you guys.
-为什么 -自从我们搬来这里
- For what? - Since we moved here,
戴夫一直都很想念他的朋友
Dave's been having a really hard time missing his friends.
我很感谢你们
I just really appreciate you being so willing
愿意在理发店接纳他
to welcome him down at the barbershop.
有你们做邻居 我们太幸运了
We are so lucky to have you guys as our neighbors.
回见
See ya.
他们为什么非得搬来这里
Why the hell they have to move here?
瞧瞧这婴儿般光滑的皮肤
Look at that smooth baby skin, yes!
让我坐上来好好亲亲这张婴儿脸
Let me sit right here and kiss that baby face!
怎么了 宝贝
What's the matter, baby?
我只是在想
I'm just thinking.
你不会是在怀念
You ain't missing that hedgehog
之前你脸上的刺猬吧
that was on your face, are you?
不是 宝贝 和那没关系
No, babe, it's nothing like that.
我在想今天在理发店
I just... I think I went too hard on Dave today
我可能对戴夫太凶了
down at the barbershop.
可你警告过他了
Oh, you know, you did warn him that...
去那里开玩笑可不那么容易
joking around can be pretty rough down there.
我知道 但这次不一样
Yeah, I know, but this was different.
宝贝 别担心
You know what, baby, I would not worry about it.
戴夫是我见过的最快乐的人了
Dave is, like, the happiest guy I ever met.
那天我还看到他自己跟自己击掌
You know, the other day, I saw him high-five himself.
谁会这么做啊
Who does that?
有一天 我看到他击偏了
Yeah, one day, I saw him miss.
你说得对
You're right, you're right.
他是大人了 一定没事的
You know what? He's a big boy. I'm sure he'll be fine.
-没事了 -他会没事的 与此同时
- It's cool. - He'll be fine, but in the meantime,
让我好好亲一亲
let me get that... that sugar.
*卡拉马祖有四个好朋友*
*Four best friends from Kalamazoo*
那是啥
What's that?
是戴夫在唱动物帮队歌♥
It's... Dave singing the Zoo Crew anthem.
*洛根 布拉德 戴夫*
*Logan, Brad and Dave*
*和洛根二号♥*
*And Logan Number Two*
*想找点乐子吗*
*Need a good time?*
*你要怎么做*
*Whatcha gonna do?*
*和"动物帮"好朋友们*
*Gonna kick it hard-core*
*一起疯狂地*
*with the "Zoo...*
*玩吗*
*Crew"*
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
卡尔文
Hey, Calvin.
你想念老家的朋友了吧
So, you're missing your friends back home, huh?
是啊 你怎么知道的 因为歌♥吗
Yeah. What gave it away? Was it the song?
兄弟 今天在理发店
Look, man, I know I came down on you
我对你的态度不好
kind of hard at the barbershop today, man.
我也很惊讶 自己会受那么大的影响
I'm surprised at how much it's affected me.
我通常很坚强的
You know, I'm usually pretty tough.
我告诉过你理发店是什么样的
Look, but I told you what it was like down there, man.
我们嬉笑怒骂 毫不在意
We-we laugh, we snap on each other,
买♥♥一堆不知哪来的东西
we buy wholesale items of questionable origin.
但是
Yeah, but...
你对我的态度和他们不一样
it feels like what you did to me was different.
我告诉过你
Look, I tried to tell you, man,
你不适合理发店
you don't belong in the barbershop.
你只是
Man, you just...
有点太敏感了
you're a little too sensitive for it.
不 我不觉得
No, that's not true.
我不在意他们开我帅气发型的玩笑
I have no problem with jokes about my awesome hair
或者说我像各种名人
or how I look like numerous celebrities,
不管是男的还是女的
both male and female.
但你的话很不友好
But what you did wasn't cool.
想想我的处境吧
But think about my position.
我去那家理发店30年了
I mean, I've been going to that barbershop for 30 years.
我和那里的人都熟 了解他们的经历
I know all those people in there-- I know their history
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表