剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
You just gave them free liquor and chicken.
他们当然喜欢你啦
Of course they like you.
好了 各位
Come on, everybody.
香客派对结束了 都散了吧
Let's wrap this pilgrim party up. Let's go now.
不 我们没有结束
Okay, no, no, no. We're not, we're not wrapping anything up.
我们就在这以男人的方式把话说清楚
You and I are gonna settle this right now, man-to-man.
行 男子汉
Okay, big man.
你想说什么
What you got to say?
卡尔文 自从我搬到这以来
Calvin, all I've done since I've moved in here
我一直尽力做个好邻居
was try to be a good neighbor.
我跟你打招呼 邀请你跟我一起玩
I say:"hi", I invite you to things
可你却总是拒绝我
and all you do is reject me.
我跟你说了多少次
How many times I got to tell you?
我不想跟你玩密室逃脱
I'm not doing an escape room with you.
我只想说 你错过了很多快乐时光
I'm just saying, you're missing out on a lot of fun.
我可不想跟你们白人一起瞎闹
I don't want to be a part of your white folk nonsense.
终于说实话了
There it is. The truth comes out.
我们是搬到这里的第一个白人家庭
We're the first white people to move here
然后就成了你的眼中钉
and suddenly, we're the problem.
但是我不这么认为
You know what, man? I don't think so.
也许问题在你 因为你就是个混♥蛋♥
Maybe the problem's you because you're a jerk.
不是吧 "混♥蛋♥"都要嘘了吗
Really? Really? We oohing at "jerk" now?
得了吧 我们都来自贫民区
Come on, y'all, we more hood than that.
顺便告诉你
And for your information,
你不是第一个搬来的白人
you're not the first white people to live here.
过去这整个社区都是白人
Back in the day, this whole neighborhood was white.
但是后来我的祖父辈搬来了
But then my grandparents moved in
白人就说看都搬来了些什么人
and all they heard was:"There goes the neighborhood."
然后很快
And soon,
所有的白人都搬走了
all of the white people moved away
因为他们不想跟黑人做邻居
because they didn't want to live next to black people.
但我不会这么做
Okay, but that's not me.
我愿意住在这里
I want to live here.
你现在当然愿意啦
Sure, now you do.
那些白人都搬走后 整个社区都萧条了
See, but when y'all left, the community suffered
我们工作得很辛苦才恢复了往日的繁荣
and-and we, we worked hard to restore it.
而现在你想回来
And now, you want to come back
享用我们创造的一切
into our neighborhood and reclaim it as your own.
我并没有想要占你们的便宜
Okay, I am not-I am not trying to reclaim anything.
对你家人经历的一切我感到很抱歉
And I'm sorry that your family had to go through that.
让别人觉得在自己的社区都不受欢迎
It is wrong to make anyone feel unwelcome
是不对的
in their own neighborhood.
但你现在不就是这样对我吗
But isn't that kind of what you're doing to me?
不好意思
Oops. Uh, that's my bad.
手滑了
My finger slipped.
行了
All right, that's it.
大家都散了
Everybody, out.
是在这里开派对吗
Is this where the party's at?
我看见气球了
I saw the balloons.
法式沙拉
Ooh, crudité.
杰玛 好消息
Gemma, good news.
我找到你的面纱了
I found your veil.
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我认真想了你之前说的话
Look, uh, just thought about what you said earlier and
给你带了点东西
brought you this.
垃圾袋
Trash bags?
大派对之后总是一塌糊涂
I mean, big party, you know, big mess.
的确是个大派对
It was kind of a big party, wasn't it?
你虽然称不上帕萨迪纳派对之王
I mean, I wouldn't call you the Party King of Pasadena
但也行吧
but it was a'ight.
多谢
Well, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你听到我说什么了吗
You hear what I said?
我说不客气 [欢迎你]
I said you're welcome.
我听见了
Yeah, I heard you.
你没理解我的意思
I don't think you did.
不客气 [欢迎你]
You are welcome.
好 的
O-kay.
算了 我尽力了
Ah, hell, I tried.
你为啥总说不客气 [欢迎你]
Why do you keep saying "You're welcome..."
我懂了
I get it.
你欢迎我加入这个社区
I'm welcome, like, like, in the neighborhood.
太迟了 我改主意了
Too late! I changed my mind.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表