剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我说的是这所学校
I'm talking about this school.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我之前很高兴带你参观这里
I was so excited to show you this place.
参观以后 我发现这一切是多么愚蠢
But now that I have, I realize how silly it all must seem.
是 我去过的大多数学校都把沙箱放在外面
Yeah, most schools I've been to keep their sandboxes outside.
清洁工很讨厌这个房♥间
Yeah, the janitors hate this room.
杰玛 我觉得你不傻
Look, Gemma, I don't think you're silly.
我觉得你是个理想主义者
I think you're an idealist.
这是好事
And that's a good thing.
世界需要更多的梦想家
The world needs more dreamers.
但是梦想不是真实的生活
But dreams aren't real life.
暂时不是 但不先有梦想
Not yet. But you can't make progress
又怎么能进步呢
without having a dream first.
杰玛 你才来这几个月
I mean, look, Gemma, you've been here all of a few months,
这才刚刚开始
and you're just getting started.
是的 但我不知道还有没有未来了
Yeah, but now I'm not sure that it's even possible.
杰玛
Gemma,
进步无法一夜筑造
progress doesn't happen overnight,
但梦想可以
but dreams do.
缇娜 你说得太好了
Tina, that's amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是自己想到的吗
Did you just make that up?
才不是 墙上写着呢
Hell no. It's written on the wall over there.
进步无法一夜筑造
但梦想可以
现在揭晓今晚的最终奖项
And now for the final prize of the evening,
奥普拉超级灵魂周日套餐
the Oprah Super Soul Sunday package.
获胜者是
And the winner is...
查德威克·巴特勒
Chadwick Butler!
什么
What?
怎么回事
How'd that happen?
我和班克罗夫特谈过了
I talked to Bancroft.
我发现他有婚姻问题
Turns out he's having marital problems,
所以我提议如果他撤回奥普拉套餐的竞价
so I offered him some conflict mediation sessions
我就给他安排我的冲突调解课
if he withdrew his bid on the Oprah package.
戴夫 你是为我这么做的
Dave, you did that for me?
我是为了我们
Well, I did it for us.
我们 你有什么好处
Us? What do you get out of it?
说茄子
Say cheese.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表