剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
儿子 你最好别吃我的水果泡芙
Son, you better not be eating my Fruity Puffs.
什么水果泡芙
What Fruity Puffs?
老妈不让你吃含糖类面食了
Mom doesn't let you have those sugar cereals anymore.
"让我吃"
"Let me have"?
没人能让我吃什么
Nobody lets me have anything.
我不怕你老妈
I'm not scared of your mama.
好吧 橱柜里一盒水果泡芙都没有
Okay. Well, I didn't see any Fruity Puffs in that cabinet.
我知道 因为我藏这了
I know, 'cause I hid 'em here.
懂了 老妈周末出城去
Okay, I see. S-So Mom's going out of town for the weekend,
你就要为所欲为了
you just gonna do whatever you want to, huh?
儿子 你不懂
You know, son, you don't understand
当一家之主是什么感觉
what it's like to be the man of the house.
你总是顾及其他人的需求
You're always worried about other people's needs.
从没顾及过自己
It's never really about you.
但既然你老妈要去维加斯过夜
But with your mother going to Vegas overnight,
这个周末只剩下我了
the rest of this weekend is about me and only me.
不好意思 老爸
Well, excuse me, Pop,
-不过我还在这 -对
- but I will still be here. - Yeah.
但你需要什么我不在意
But I don't care about your needs.
卡尔文
Calvin!
来了 亲爱的
Yeah, babe.
亲爱的 你能帮我把这些行李搬到车上吗
Hey, baby. Can you do me a favor and take these to the car?
天啊 缇娜
Damn, Tina.
你只去一个晚上
You're only going away for one night.
怎么要三个包
Why do you need three bags?
这个装衣服
Well, this one is for my clothes,
这个装美发和化妆用品
this one is for hair and makeup,
这个箱子是空的
and this one is empty.
老娘要去扫货
Mama's going shopping.
你和杰玛去维加斯还打算做什么
And what else do you and Gemma have planned for Vegas?
亲爱的 不如你别过问我的计划
Baby, how about you don't ask me about my plans,
我也不过问你藏在烹饪书后面的
and I won't ask you about that box of Fruity Puffs
那盒水果泡芙
that you got hiding behind my cookbooks.
-旅行顺利 -好
- Have a great trip. - Okay.
我好兴奋
I'm so excited!
我和缇娜会玩得很开心的
Tina and I are gonna have so much fun.
是啊 你们第一次闺蜜之旅
I know, your first girls' trip.
要是我能去就好了
Man, I wish I could go.
行吧 不过那就算不上
Okay, but then it wouldn't be
闺蜜之旅了 对不对 亲爱的
much of a girls' trip, would it, sweetie?
我懂 不过我真的觉得自己能锦上添花
I know, but I really feel like I could add to the experience.
你俩是《末路狂花》的塞尔玛和路易丝
Like you two are Thelma and Louise and
我就是布拉德·皮特
I'm Brad Pitt.
-两位好 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
怎么样 杰玛
So, what do you say, Gemma?
准备好嗨起来了吗
You ready to have some fun?
你懂的 姐妹
You know it, girl!
怎么样 卡尔文
What do you say, Calvin?
你也准备好嗨起来了吗
You ready to have some fun, too?
我得把包搬到车上 戴夫
I got to load the bags, Dave.
这个箱子感觉是空的
This one feels empty.
也许我该爬进去蹭车
Maybe I should climb in and stow away.
好主意 你也知道人们常说
It's a good idea, you know what they say
既去维加斯则留维加斯
what goes to Vegas stays in Vegas.
东邻西舍
第一季 第十三集
妹子
Hey, girl...
这歌♥让我想起当初逍遥的日子
Aw, that takes me back to my player days right there.
缇娜能把我拿下算她走运
Tina lucky she locked me down.
称王的感觉真好
It's good to be the king.
我以为所有王都穿长袍呢
I thought all kings wore robes.
确实
Well, they do.
不过我得让皇家珍宝透透气
But I needed to let the royal jewels breathe.
妈呀
Hey, man.
你这周末就这样满足自我需求是吧
So, this is how you're fulfilling your needs for the weekend, huh?
穿着内衣 听着老歌♥
Sitting in your underwear, listening to oldies,
让自己得糖尿病
and giving yourself diabetes?
相当酷 对吧
It's pretty cool, right?
你知道怎么样才酷吗 老爹
You know what would be pretty cool, Pop,
就是你付费收看今晚的拳击赛
is if you ordered the pay-per-view fight for tonight.
普斯利对卡马戈 应该很好看
Posley versus Camargo. Supposed to be a good one.
但那就是我同时满足你我的需求了
But then I would be fulfilling your needs as well as mine.
管他呢
Aw, what the hell.
我是个仁慈的王者
I'm a benevolent king.
我告诉马蒂
Okay, well, I'll let Marty know.
好 我们来个男人之夜
Good. We'll make it a guys' night.
那我邀请戴夫
All right. Well, I'll invite Dave.
慢着
Now, hold on a second, now.
什么 怎么了
What? How come?
戴夫不适合邀请来
'Cause Dave is not the kind of guy
参加男人之夜
you invite over for guys' night.
我是说
I mean, now,
几个老爷们吃早午饭还得品红酒吗
we were having a men's brunch with a wine tasting?
老爸
All right, look, Pop,
我知道戴夫在你心里不是典型的爷们
I know Dave is not your typical kind of dude,
不过要我说 戴夫是个男人
but if you ask me, Dave is a man.
我知道
I know.
所以我才不问你
That's why I don't ask you.
别这样 老爹
Look, come on, Pop.
他不仅顾家 还是个好老公好父亲
He is a good husband and father who takes care of his family.
而且从不觉得自惭形秽
And he is not embarrassed to be himself.
戴夫的世界里就没有羞耻
There is no shame in Dave's game.
就是啊
I know.
这很诡异 他真的应该感到羞耻
Which is weird, because there really should be.
我想说的就是这个 戴夫能认清自我
But that's what I'm saying, man. Dave knows who he is,
而且接受自我 不管别人怎么想
and he owns it no matter what anyone thinks.
你不是说男人就应该这样吗
Isn't that what makes a man real to you?
好吧 你邀请他吧
Fine. Go ahead. Invite him.
没准他根本不喜欢拳击
Probably doesn't even like boxing.
"卡尔文 这太野蛮了
"Calvin, it's so barbaric.
他们为什么不能
"Why can't they just settle their differences
用巴棋戏解决分歧呢"
with a rousing game of Parcheesi?"
戴夫说 "太棒了" 他带零食过来
Dave says, "Hell yes," and he is bringing snacks.
好吧
Okay? Yeah.
也许没那么糟糕
Well, maybe it won't be so bad.
他问你蔬菜拼盘里都要什么
He wants to know what you like on your veggie plate.
我们六点去威尼斯酒店运河漫游
Okay, we have a gondola ride at the Venetian at 6:00,
七点半百乐宫酒店舞蹈喷泉 还有
the dancing fountains at the Bellagio at 7:30, and--
压轴大戏
drumroll, please--
唐尼与玛丽剧院九点的门票
Donny and Marie tickets at 9:00!
维加斯 宝贝
Vegas, baby!
闺蜜之旅
Girls' trip.
杰玛 你晕头了吧
Gemma, the only girl who's trippin' is you.
我们来的原因是
Yeah, we only came here
你说你要缓解一下压力
because you said that you needed to blow off some steam.
我们不去那些俗气的地方
We're not doing any of that corny stuff.
但我全都安排好了 你看
But I made a whole itinerary. Look.
每个项目都有勾选框
It's got little boxes we can check off.
那是不错
Well, that's nice.
但是我的安排是该扔掉你的安排了
But my itinerary says that it's time to throw out your itinerary.
什么
What?
打勾
Check.
我只是觉得安排越紧凑
I just thought the more structure we had,
我们就能去更多地方
the more we could pack into our night.
我玩的时候 就要高效地玩
When I rage, I try to rage efficiently.
杰玛 维加斯女生之夜就像顺流漂泊
Gemma, a girls' night in Vegas is like floating down a river.
你得顺流而下
You know? You got to go with the flow
漂到哪里就是哪里
and see where it takes you.
为什么你的计划就比我的好
And why is your plan better than mine?
因为我们在维加斯 妹子
Because it's Vegas, girl.
黑人总是靠得住[成♥人♥电♥影♥名]
Always bet on black.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表